Ask someone who is unplugged anything?

Ask someone who is unplugged anything?

how do i get a qt 3.14 gf

Ask another sleep walker for that stuff. But to be honest women love a free man...

How does one become a free man?

And can free women see me when I'm masturbating?

One becomes a free man by thinking for himself and not always being bound by his desires and thoughts. You have to want to be free. No one or no thing can make you free.

Whats the real world like?

It's just like the imaginary one except it makes sense haha

Whats different about it if its just like the imaginary one?

I meant the reality show

In the imaginary one you suffer and there is no end to suffering.

Oh well that show is like willingly entering another matrix while your in the matrix.

But i dont feel like im suffering. So does that mean im unplugged?

>Whats different about it if its just like the imaginary one?
nice quads
also
what is love ?

If you're asking if your unplugged then chances are you aren't unplugged. It implies you still aren't thinking entirely for yourself. But you're one step closer to someone who doesn't think they're plugged in at all.

But my daddy says I have to keep the plug in all day or he'll put the chastity cage back on my sissy clitty

What is anime?

If you are unplugged, how are you talking to us?

What is it that makes you unplugged and others plugged? You said thinking for yourself. I think for myself. I guess im asking what the difference is between thinking for yourself amd thinking you think for yourself?

Love is something that can't be put into words. Thas not some sentimental crap but rather I would be insulting you by telling you what love is since it's specific to you and you alone. But real love is like the sun. It's kept going by it's own self sustaining fusion reaction and it gives light and warmth without being asked or without wanting fame and recognition. It's doing it's own thing but everyone still loves it. These words aren't suppose to be romantic and it's not like I found them in a book. It's just what you observe when you slow down, unplug yourself and wake up. Everyone can do it and has probably had glimpses before. It's nothing new.

Was hoping someone was bright enough to realize the obvious . kudos

Because there is only one plane of existence. The imaginary world takes place in your head but you are still here in the real world. There aren't two universes. Apparently you are in a receptive state so you can hear me. Those that aren't can't hear me. Or they hear me and don't understand. It doesn't matter to me tho.

Why can't you type properly?

That's the beauty of it. When you think for yourself you don't ask questions to others. It's the nature of thinking for yourself. It's like if water asked when it's gonna get wet.

Only someone who is plugged in cares about perfect typing. You either understand or you don't. Not my problem one way or the other.

same guy here
im unpluged, i was courius what you gona say about my question.
you are partly right about love but i recomend to you to ask yourself what love is not, then youo will see love when it comes to you,
Keep cool mate.

And for the record the matrix movie is the movie it's not the gospel on the truth. It depicts some real truths but a lot of it is stylized in order to be a film. If you are basing this convo off of that film alone you are out of your element.

Great thing about the truth is you can word it a lot of ways but the words themself aren't truth.

It's no coinicidence this comment has quads cuz it's the truest thing in this thread

Speak another language

No, gracias.

>word it a lot of ways but the words themself aren't truth
truth is a pathless land - how i love those words
but i agree mate. i see you understand a lot
you restored a bit my faith in humans
keep doing what you do mate

If you are unplugged, why are you so thrilled you got quads?

Why has the internet become a boring cess pool of edgy millennials and SJWs.....

Not op mate. Just thought I'd point it out

Do you think STRONK chicks are hot?

Because everyone is desperately looking for the truth. They want it now more than ever and there are a lot of people who know that and will exploit them for that.

All life is beautiful.

The truth of what I'm listening...

Are you buddhist?

Yes, I masturbated with the fury of a 100 lions while looking at that pic

You are truly unplugged

Have you played M20?

Why do I hate all existence?

How would you feel if Trinity asked to fuck Morpheus while you watched?

Are the Jews really behind everything?

#matricucked

The system is hard on all who live in it, one way or another. It causes many kinds of stress and you probably suffer mentally and spiritually.

Not OP

Yes, my wife wears the pants in our relationship

That doesn't explain the Jew thing tho

is OP still here?

She's Jewish

Yes
Dubs are love
Dubs are life

It is not the system I hate it's the motherfuckers who run it and live in it...I hate them all because of their stupidity.....It does not cause me stress or anxiety....just pure hatred...I have no empathy for anyone....

As are all Forces, all Matter, all Spirits, all Minds, all Correspondence, all Time, all Entropy and All Prime?

Why are there too many snorkels around snowboarding resorts these days

the system is nothing without those motherfuckers.

And there is no purer form of spiritual stress than hate. Your lack of empathy is the result of your pain.

Still here what's up?

Fucking kek, who thought it would be a good idea to call the normies born between 2020-2040 :

>"Generation beta"

No but I've read many Buddhist texts and I meditate. But I don't go around saying I'm a Buddhist. I know what you're saying tho. I appreciate everything that points towards the truth

I have a slow-waking avatar. I can see the outlines of the patterns. I understand reality, but I still cannot unplug, as if there was something holding me back.

I need help, but I know no other awakened.

save me

Is it less dishonourable to be a Millennial or a Generation Z?

that's not how you memearrow

I would say take time and mediate on the 'part of you that feels still plugged' the very fact you're saying what your saying means a 'part of you' is unplugged. I think meditating on the feeling you get when you feel plugged in will lead you to an awakened being in the physical plane. Because I will say to awaken each person needs to meet a master in the physical body at least once. It doesn't have to be profound there is just some kind of energy exchange that takes place that is necessary to unplug fully

Doesn't work that way unfortunately

What keeps you going?

Both are just made up names for made up things so who cares.

How much do the batteries cost?

It's not a meme it's actually what they are going to be called

What makes you want to stop? I'm not trying to be clever I just don't feel I have something 'keeping me going' I just don't stop I guess

Thank you, I will try. I'd also like to stay in contact with you. Would that be alright?

Ur life

Why is Sup Forums full of the same shit threads every day?

ask fat joe

How do you unplug yourself?

If you really mean that then you are always in contact with me in spirit. I am nothing but spirit so when you are spirit you are with me. Who knows we might meet in the flesh at some point through your efforts. Either way if you have the determination you'll be unplugged in this lifetime for sure. With plenty of time to really enjoy it.

sure are

how does one meet master ? how does one know master?

Do you want to be unplugged?

Yes

I send you love, friend. Do you have a name?

Through grace. Which is to say you don't get to chooses when and where. But TRUST me if you haven't met a master already your efforts will CERTAINLY lead you to one. That's the way it works and it will work.

Can u giv us some rough pointers to start the path?

Is it that we have more power than we know?

Perception is reality

Haha what's in a name when you aren't even a physical thing for it to attach to. I am that I am.

I see, so my wanting alone will make it happen.
Do I go somewhere , be somewhere, will have have to talk to some random-er.. I suppose they will know that it is them that i seek.

Dubs tell me you are genuine lol. Well the very fact that you want it for yourself is the first step. The next step is freeing your mind. How do you do that. Meditation, in any form, helps. But to really free your mind you have to meditate on WHY you want to be unplugged. Once you have a clear understanding why mediate on the question Who am I?! Maybe even What am I?! It's not so much the literal words but what arises when you ask such a question. If you do this your efforts will lead you to a master who will, in the flesh, give you what you need to unplug fully. Everyone who unplugs goes through this more or less. And when I say mediatate I don't mean in any formal way, though you can, just take some quiet time to breath deeply and reflect. 15mins a day is all and you'll be on ur way

Many non-physical things have names. I constantly argue about the importance of names.

Names are our way to think, identify and communicate about people, concepts, ideas, events, physical beings and spirits.

However, I asked if you had one, not what it was, because I sort of assumed you either wouldn't tell me or didn't give them any importance.

Your methods are your own. As long as you know and believe in what you're doing, it will be so. Remember: Willpower

Not OP

>give me what i need
hmm not guna rape me are they?

are you happy?

Yes you most certainly have more power than you believe yourself to have. Your mind only can interpret what comes in through the senses. However, we know that there are things that guide this universe, like the laws of physics, that can't be seen but they are no less real than things we can. The more you accept the brains limitations the more you can understand the deeper aspects of life. That's why meditation is helpful. Don't make it complicated just sit and breath not trying to attain anything. Everything is as it is and you are about to discover all of it!

Yes they'll know and you'll know. every moment will reveal something new. It's your job to be in a receptive state.

See? These laws of physics have a name. Many names in fact. Why wouldn't you?

Yes there are A LOT of fakes out there. You can spot them because they'll always tell you you need something more. A true master points you to yourself only. The fakes make you need them. The happiness of others is infinitely more important than my own happiness. So I want everyone else to be happy. And it's possible. And maybe just wanting happiness for others gives you happiness... hmmm....

It's as if my name would make any difference though. It doesn't. I was who I am before I had a name to be spoken.

> accept the brains limitations

is it possible to change the world by mere willing? I believe i have done this, as well as foresight and knowing thing i don't know? by limitation of the brain is that not possible ?

tfw op is sending us out to find love

How can you be sure you're unplugged?

How good is life when you're free from the faggots and the electric jew?

It matters because I say it does. And I do because I want it to. But if you refuse to give one then I'll take no offence, I'll just assign one to you for myself.

I assumed you would anyway. Be well