So why haven't you fags found a hot daddy to fuck your boipucci yet?

So why haven't you fags found a hot daddy to fuck your boipucci yet?

Cause NO homo like tu Homo. GFTO faggot

gay

>Implying I haven't already

I can never find myself a hot daddy...

I've been baiting this guy to suck me off for about 4 months now. When I'm horny, it seems like a good idea. When I'm not horny, it feels like the worst idea. What do Sup Forums?

im a failure :(

I wish, I'm too shy to find one

Nice

24 here. I found a daddy on CL here in South Florida. Nice body, early 40s, married with kids and likes to use me as his fuck toy. I like it better than bros my age because he really is concerned about me cumming just as much as himself.

I also like when he holds me like in OP's pic.

>boipucci
Saqw this is the catalog.

Here's a thought. if boipucci is pronounced "boy pussy", does this mean that when millennials describe a fat girl as thicc, it's pronounced "thiss"?

Yes

So you get "this thiss girl"?

I've been there. Be prepared to get into it like you never thought you would. You might even start playing with his asshole while he sucks you.

But once you've cum you will sober up and feel incredibly awkward. Been there.

Or "look at that THISSNESS"

>The truth from a young faggot that had aspirations of being a wife instead of being a fireman or the likes as a kid...

Honestly I was just friendly and outgoing. I didn't fuck a lot of people, or many people for that matter... People just want to be charmed, and to know you're a good catch. Daddies aren't the shitty loud type, so unless you're willing to shine some light into someone's life, you'll never find what you're looking for.

Just work hard, make some cash to take care of yourself and live your life, and be a genuinely good person and your dream-daddy won't be able to NOT notice you. That's what I did, and now I'm living a fairytale and I wouldn't change it for anything and everything in the world.

Right. In another thread I found an user who wrote that he would "fucc" a girl - I'll bet he didn't know it was pronounced "fuss". I linked his post to this thread.

We need to spread the word

"accidental" is pronounced "assidental"

That's beautiful user

Pics of you and said dream daddy?

Thank you, I'm glad you think so. We're slowly creeping up on 10 absolutely-happy years together!

I'm not that much of a newfag. lol

Daddy works for the government and I in entertainment so that's just not possible. Sorry!

If it makes you feel any better, we look a lot like Brian and Justin from QAF.

I take it in the ass as much as possible.