Is there a better teammate in the history of sports than pic related?

Is there a better teammate in the history of sports than pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nba/news/popovich-says-tim-duncan-has-official-role-coach-of-whatever-he-feels-like/
youtube.com/watch?v=4YUWC7Jd2_c
youtube.com/watch?v=S2BlOTeoZVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robert horry

pau
did what duncan did while siphoning toward himself all hatred that should be directed toward his shitter chucker teammates

team player power rankings
1. tim duncan
2. lebron james
3. lamar odom
4. robert horry
5. joakim noah
6. pau gasol
7. chris bosh
8. magic johnson

99. michael jordan

999. allen iverson

9999. kobe bryant

>lebton

I literally can't

Do you know if he's interested in coaching?

Watch him coach esports

Maybe...
cbssports.com/nba/news/popovich-says-tim-duncan-has-official-role-coach-of-whatever-he-feels-like/

If Tim doesn't have some sort of coaching position with the spurs by the time Pop retires I'll probably be done watching the nba desu

You guys are all forgetting someone.
According to his teammates he was the ultimate teammate

willis reed.

everyone else

Kobe being a shitty teammate is the absolute worst meme in the history of the NBA. Usually casuals are the one that parrot it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YUWC7Jd2_c

>tfw he did win one more

Jordan was a good teammate if you weren't fucking terrible

Michael Jordan.

>inb4 muh Kwame abuse
>inb4 muh no-tipping the waiters

There are some fascinating stories about this guy, apparently he was so obsessed with winning he'd always get nervous before the games to the point of vomiting, he'd literally shake in anticipation, even for the regular season games. I think the Celtics won 4-5 championships without having a Top 10 scorer, they were the ultimate team's team. Bill Russell took pride of his defense. Too bad they didn't have the tracks of Total Rebounding Percentage back then, I bet Wilt and Bill had like 35%, keep in mind Rodman's 25% was considered elite.

>Jordan anywhere but last on a list of best teammates

Literally punched out Steve "Based" Kerr because of a no-call in practice.

Kerr is your garden variety smarmy libtard weasel desu

There is a story how when the Suns first drafted Kerr, he was fighting it out for the last roster spot with his black teammate. On the last night of training camp, he cozied up to his teammate, and the guy hooked him up with some marijuana and they had a good time together.

Of course, the very next day, Kerr snitches on his teammate, the teammate fails a drug test, and Kerr gets the last roster spot. In the end, the guy ended up committing suicide in car accident a few years later (Google Rodney Johns)

Moral of the story: Never trust a libtard

Wasn't Kerr throwing temper tantrums when Donald won? Kek, what an idiot. He also got outcoached by Tyronn fucking Lue in games 6 and especially 7 of the Finals.

>muh small ball
>muh Green as center
>muh Ezeli and Varejao in Game 7 Q4

What a fucking idiot. They should've never fired Mark Jackson. Sure, they'd never win 73 games and Steph would never score 400 threes, but they'd have two rings, IMHO.

>>muh Ezeli and Varejao
Why wouldn't you out vareflop in? The refs fall for it literally every fucking time

youtube.com/watch?v=S2BlOTeoZVE

I googled it, couldn't find anything.

Also go back to