Can I drink boiled rain water? Pipes are fucked and I want tea

Can I drink boiled rain water? Pipes are fucked and I want tea.

yes

doesn't boiling water remove all the harmful shit anyway

Unless you have acid rain you should be good my friend

Boil your piss

Yeah, boil the clean water away and get left with concentrated shit water and then make tea out it.
A+ idea anontard.

This is why I ask. Is that true?
I hear new brunswick has bad acid rain because of the mills

Yeah but dont just boil it in the kettle, you want to have it boiling for a good 10 minutes. So boil in the kettle, then chuck it in a saucepan and keep on the boil for a bit. So make sure you have enough water to compensate for what's lost from vapour. Dunno if that'll be much over just 10 minutes tho.

Not quite.

To make dirty water drinkable you need to do one or two things depending on how dirty it is.

Whatever the dirtiness, it will need boiling, but if its particularly dirty, you ought to filter as much dirt and crap out of it as you can.

The boiling is just to kill any parasites or pathogens. This is why you need to boil for ten minutes or so after it is bought to the boil, to make sure everything that may be in it is dead.

So the idea of boiling away all the clean water and being left with mud is retarded. You wont even boil much of it away over the time that it'll need boiling and you ought to have already separated the mud from the water as best as you could.

Well I'm basically going to stick a pot out on the step and catch it as it falls. It should only take about a minute because it's pouring

Yeah fair mate if youre collectig rain straight out the sky then wont really need anything. I doubt even if it was acid rain that itd be harmful because acid rain isnt that acidic. At worst would just give you shit tastig tea. Go for it man. I was thinking like taking from a rain barrel which is always outside like some people do.

No, faggot. You'll burn your mouth.

Thanks guys. What's your favorite tea? I like earl grey but lately I've been drinking some blueberry stuff that's quite nice.

Someone made a cup of lapsang souchong a while ago and it was lovely. It's like if they made a bonfire flavoured tea. Perfect for warming up after getting in from the cold.

Lapsang is awesome.

Wow that looks really good. I just saw it compared to single malt whiskey and fine cigars.

chai tea with milk and two sweeteners

Boil your water for five minutes.

>Pipes are fucked and I want tea
>tea
Op is a dicksucking faggot.

Id say thats accurate man. When I say it tastes like a bonfire, it's meant in the best way. I had it without sugar, too. It's just warm and cozy and smokey. Makes you feel like a kid on bonfire night. Was so comfy with it.

>tfw not hooked on coffcaine beans

Yeah, if you collect it fresh and use it not, you can drink it straight from the pot