This but unironically

Seconded

It wasn't ironic lad

Solid album mate

ELO

ELO sucks josh

>actually listening to Arctic Monkeys unironically
>>>/tumblr/

The first two albums are pretty good desu.

is that a jojo reference

meta

>Perhaps Vampires Is a Bit Strong But...

ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE VAMPIRES
great track
What's you're point?

True

the filler interludes are shit

I lost

House of Cards is shit

You're a dumbass if you've never given early Arctic Monkeys a chance
Hipster bitches are only into AM

It's a lovely song

Nah, its too repetitive, doesn't have a strong melody, and doesn't progress enough. Poor quality song and a blight on the album. I like In Rainbows but House of Cards is a 5/10 song and should have been omitted from the tracklisting.

Say what you will about Meme Grips but The Money Store is solid all around. I would say the same about Bottomless Pit.

It's a very nice change of place and fits very well on the tracklist. It's a lovely song
Fucking retard

>I would say the same about Bottomless Pit.
No you wouldn't.

>he didn't post Time
user i....

>implying Bottomless Pit isn't a good album

New world record > out of the blue > alone in the universe > time > discovery

I didn't imply that at all I just said you wouldn't say that. Trust me I know what you're like

Thanks for looking out for me dad

lost wat

You Laugh, You Lose

I lost ;)

About the quote on the OP:

The most primitve music was ritualistic or praise music (including church music), it was NOT made so people would like it.

After that the earlier forms of Pop music, Folk music, were made as accompanient of lyrics or verses. Not with the intention of people liking the music but rather to communicate the words.

In the days of Mozart, artists made music with the intentions of showcasing their instrumental talent and virtuosity.

After that music became more personal and therefore composers were more often seeking self-approval through the reception of their works.

TLDR; Music originally was not about getting others approval, and it would be foolish to think it's always the case.

Post an album or get the fuck out of my thread

Shut the fuck up, dumb cockroach

Get the fuck out of my thread.

Fuck of fag

>booboo

correct

not meming

10/10 tracks but lots of filler too

Pleb

fixed

album is a 10/5 but needle lies is still a pretty weak track compared to the rest of the album
all other songs transcend perfection though, and this is overall a metal classic and one of the best of all time

Absolutely this

Iron Maiden but if they made a concept album that sucked absolute ass

everything after Cause = Time is kinda filler in a "it bothers me even in album form" way, unlike their S/T that at least made the 8+/10 tracks flow well

would literally beat you up if you said this to my face you stupid bitch

Yes, this. Don't even care if you're joking.

I prefer parachutes, probably because I listened to it a lot while I was in love so it holds a special place in my heart because I got dysthymia right after which was 4 years ago.
Thanks for reading my blog. I've gotten a bit better.
youtube.com/watch?v=p-OlqY-q8kA

I was going to post this. Great shit

no