YOU'RE FIRED!!

YOU'RE FIRED!!

FUCK your fake news "Russia" investigation, asshole!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ixOguUCVp8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What exactly the Russian hackers did?

there were no "Russian hackers".

>there were no "Russian hackers".
what are you basing this on?

Russia's a Democrat Party FEAR TACTIC. They're trying to start a WAR with Russia, for political gain.

Even though the hackers were proven to exist?
Odd.

Fuck off Vladimir, go shill in your containment board, you filthy piece of shit.

lol proven to exist.

where's your proof.

The Subpoenas were just issued last night (right before Comey was fired). Coincidence? Nope. Evidence is about to be shown that ties Trump and the Russians together and proves collusion and knowledge of the election rigging.

cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html

Stay cucked trumpkins.

not today asshole. not this time.

the "Russia investigation" is bullshit. nonsense. FAKE FUCKING NEWS BOY.

Trump's in for 8.

>last night
The decision to fire Comey took days, hence the letter. Plus he got fired earlier yesterday not last night, so by your own admission the subpoenas came after the firing.

checked!

trips confirm truth.

I love CNN.

>Trump basically admits he has Russian ties.
>Take that media! W-wait why are you hounding me?

Things are starting to get good. Can we plan him being hung soon?

Russia's fake news. keep watching your CNN.

The rest of us are going to put this 'Russia' fuckery behind us.

Hanged. Clothing gets hung. People get hanged.

>Trump's in for 20 to life.

Fixed. Wonder if orange jump suits would match his face?

You libfags are going to keep pushing this narrative which is complete BS because if there were a single shred of evidence it would be in the news 24/7. As a result, Obama's illegal wiretapping of Trump and GOP members of congress is going to be what actually gets uncovered getting your guy into deep shit. Then you'll just cry "racism".

Look up the FSB's web brigade. They exist. They primarily do social engineering to destabilize other countries' political systems via planted """"news"""" stories that make their way to the media. They're very good at it.

It works so well that we no longer trust our government, our media, or one another. Proof of concept right there.

>Keep watching your legitimate news source
>I have InfoWars, Russia Today and Breitbart!

Keep the tinfoil strong.

>Obama's illegal wiretapping of Trump and GOP members of congress
B B But user, Obama didn't physically go and wiretap Trump Towers.

And as a result, we got the recount efforts. Which by the way all ended up giving Trump more votes.

Thank you, hang. Though a shooting squad could world as well.

>The rest of us are going to put our heads back up our asses

Or mentally. Basically Trump just makes up stories like an old lady.

Well I'll be fucked. I voted for that son of a bitch.

He'll never be hung. U mad whitboiiiiee?

i don't think you know what a hacker is...

As I said, I would be open to life in prison or firing squads.

That was sarcasm you fucking retard.

KYS

>You libfags
This should not even be a partisan issue

I understand, but that does not make Trumps made up stories any more real.

Putin's votes counted though. The vote counting centers in the key battleground states had their totals modified by hackers showing that Trump took a slight win in all of them. Just enough to tip the scales in Trump's favor. Putin is sitting back laughing at you dumb fucks because many of you are in denial that it even happened.

>>>>>>>>>>>

>I AM DENSE
Yep

What did I say, retard? They do social engineering. What, you think hackers are made up of only the L3ETZ haxors like in the movies?

They were all anti-Russia until they supported their man. Now they all bow to Putin in the name of 'liberal tears.' They are weak and traitorous to western civilization.

CNN….lolololololololol

They put out a bunch of news to trick retards like OP into believing Trump isn't massively horrible.

they tried to do the same thing to frances election, but the french were able to prevent it.

Nothing goes over my head...My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.

This is accurate. I would be disgusted with either party if they sold out the country for political power

Not a single shred of evidence to support your claims. Obama himself said, "there was no hacking of the election."

Comey was about to release it, when he was suddenly fired. Gee I wonder why?

The tragedy in all this: libs actually think Trump will impeach or resign.

The reality? Trump will be reelected in 2020 (GW Bush. Twice).

But did they put anything bad about Hillary, that wasn't truth?

They plant stories on both sides to maximize autism of the entire population. It's genius.

Yeah this is beyond party politics. Our own nationalists have become the enemy. I have never actually witnessed something like this.

>Comey was about to release it.

Why didn't he tell Congress user? Wasn't that the time to talk?

You watch the hearing yourself and show us that part please.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixOguUCVp8k

He is scaring the crap out of apathetic non-voters. We shall see if he lasts for years but he would be destroyed in another election.

Wikileaks was in financial shambles for the past few years. Suddenly Putin comes along and decides to help them out financially as long as they publish some "emails" for them. The validity of the materials published on Wikileaks during this same time, has been now found to be not very credible as it once used to be.

Clearly it was just another tool in the mis-information campaign targeting the US election.

I haven't either, and I lived through Nixon

No, you do not release classified information until its verified.

>No, you do not release classified information until its verified.
Like the Dossier?

You guys are fucking pathetic, you know that right?

He won't even make it past his first 4, before he's impeached. Just wait and see what will be coming out about him over the next few weeks. Even republicans will be pissed, and want him gone.

Exactly. Wikileaks has been completely compromised. It is no longer the bastion of transparency. It is very useful to string people along. Many people are manipulated by the old "psst...I've got a secret" approach.

No, like when talking to people in congress. Nixon took about a year of investigation before he was impeached and this will be about the same.

This.

The subpoenas just came out last night after Comey got fired.

The investigation is literally just getting started.

Russia does not exist

Prove otherwise. You can't lol

Russia does not exist.

The non-Fuckhead Caucus republicans are already pissed

Thinking Comey leaked the Steele dossier.'

>kek

>Nixon took about a year of investigation before he was impeached and this will be about the same.
The Trump/Russia collusion has been investigated for 11 months now user.

You dumb pricks have been saying exactly this for six months, now. When are you going to realize it isn't gonna happen?

spirit coooking, and pizzagate code words found in emails both came from wikileaks. clearly these are total bs. some of the original content was left in the emails, but a lot of new fake content was added by the hackers to illicit a response from the american voters.

>Thinking Comey leaked the Steele dossier.'
Who said that? Moron.

He claimed on verified intel gets released and my response was the dossier, which is proof that what he said is 100% not true.

>The Trump/Russia collusion has been investigated for 11 months now user.

Yeah, just about time for him to act like Nixon and fire the person investigating your case...oh wait.

Nixon was never impeached. Also, there was never any question of whether a crime was committed; the third-rate burglary discovery was known from day 1.

This is wishcasting nonsense by idiots and fanatics who just. Cannot. Handle. That their "inevitable," criminal, malfeasant, corrupt hack lost.

With not a shred of evidence found.

No you fucking tard, the FBI claims real security breaches that tampered with the voting system, not social engineering you spastic

They've just subpoena'd Michael Flynn.

He's probably important in connecting the dots to Trump or Pence to Russia.

But knowing this administration they'll just pardon Flynn and act like nothing ever happened and keep firing everyone who mentions it.

Except Comey said he *wasn't* being investigated, and Clapper said there *isn't* any evidence of collusion with Russia what, like a week ago?

Lies and bullshit.

Bonus: The director of the FBI doesn't investigate cases any more than the President fights wars. Teams of agents do that. For fuck's sake...

He was specifically talking about Comey's hearing and you bring up the Steele dossier for some reason.

They are not related.

But user, it is in the news 24/7.

Repubs will not impeach their own no matter how bad he gets.
>actually an indictment against Republicans

Vote count centers in FL, PA, MI, WI, and NC all have confirmed breaches by the FBI, CIA, and NSA. GA might also have been breached, but the investigations are ongoing. Comey was about to address congress next week on this, but was fired.

He would have, had he not resigned to avoid impeachment.

And you could say, that we knew the Russians were meddling in our election since day 1. The only people who deny his criminal behavior are his self absorbed cultists. The fact that you can call Hillary corrupt in the face of everything that has happen means you are willfully ignorant. We can just go into his nepotism and business ties without having to lead to conspiracy. The man is the most corrupt politician in American history.

You're right that the head of the FBI usually doesn't head these investigations but Comey was in this case because Sessions had to recuse himself for lying about his communications with Russians during his confirmation hearing.

Yes as speculation. No facts. If they had a single fact, they'd run like hell with it.

Do you even know what a subpoena is? It's a request for information. Deposition, affidavit, relevant records, etc. It's a routine part of civil lawsuits and criminal investigations and carries no connotations of wrongdoing.

There are lots of facts. New stuff comes out almost daily on this. Do you even watch news other than like Fox or other pro-Trump outlets?

Yes.

I never said there was any wrong doing this is step 1 and confirmation that there is an investigation in Russia/Trump campaign.

>Except Comey said he *wasn't* being investigated, and Clapper said there *isn't* any evidence of collusion with Russia what, like a week ago?

The direct opposite, he continued to confirm they were under investigation.

>Bonus: The director of the FBI doesn't investigate cases any more than the President fights wars. Teams of agents do that. For fuck's sake...

Okay, so apparently you have no idea what the "Command and Chief" does. That is why him sending troops in the wrong direction is so pathetically funny.

Uh, you have to get a judge to sign it though. So clearly some judge thought that there was enough supporting evidence to gather further information.

>There are lots of facts

Such as?

He was called out on the bullshit and for the covering up he was doing for the Clinton crime family. He's lucky they don't go after his ass.

Every thread:

Left leaning moderate: I cannot believe that Trump fires the guy in charge of investigating his connections with Russia. This just makes him look more guilty.

Right leaning moderate: Well, Comey fucked up last year and it makes sense now that we have a new AG that Comey is held accountable to his previous mistakes.

Left wing extremist: Trump is literally Hitler and he is going to destroy this country

Right wing extremist: You say that as if its a bad thing; Hitler did nothing wrong you butthurt fat cuck crybaby libtard

Left wing extremist: Fuck you you inbred racist piece of shit who is too stupid to realise that you have elected a walking catastrophe

Right wing extremist: Cuck

Left leaning moderate: Well the bigger problem is that Trump's still has not disclosed his tax returns, fired Yates when she warned him about Flynn and now fired Comey just before testifying in front of the senate.

Right leaning moderate: Democrats called for Comey's resignation after he threw Hillary in front of the bus but now they are all outraged cos he got fired? Hypocrisy much?

Left wing extremist: Putin hacked the election!

Right wing extremist: Citation needed Fake news!

Independent Observer: Here is a nuanced somewhat well-crafted bipartisan take on the situation.

Actual autist: Sure kid

Left leaning moderate: People were upset with Comey, true, but to fire the guy investigating your links with russia, just before meeting with the russian foreign minister is pretty fucking reckless, no?

Right leaning moderate: Hey at least noone is talking about Trump's healthcare plans and the 25 million poor americans losing coverage any more, are they?

Left wing extremist: I cant wait until Trump sets this country on fire and burns it all to the ground so I can feel smug and justified!

Right wing extremist: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck Shillary cuck!

This.

Flynn is the key linking Trump to Russia.

Was Flynn acting on his own or doing what Trump asked him to do?

I seriously doubt Flynn was doing this behind everyone's back.

>The director of the FBI doesn't investigate cases
Actually, he is briefed daily on high profile cases and directly decides the direction of all such cases. In essence, he decides what leads the field agents pursue, and which leads they should ignore.

I honestly hope Trump starts WWIII so I can laugh at him when he tries to draft the very same people he's trying to deny healthcare to.

Trump's tiny balls in Russian ambassador's pocket.

Trump was warned about Flynn by Obama. He ignored the warning because clearly he already knew, and was hoping to continue to get away with it.

At least in the military you get socialized healthcare.

Cuck.

I am a centrist and want this traitorous coastal elitist bimbo out of office. I have never wanted a social conservative like Pence more because he at least wont sell his metaphorical soul to a foreign enemy.

The DOJ does not carry out federal criminal investigations. They do not have badge and gun-carrying agents. The FBI does that, with targeted assists from the IRS, SEC, and other specialty agencies with limited jurisdiction. Comey and Sessions belong to different organizations, and Comey didn't report to Sessions; he reported to the DAG.

The DOJ prosecutes.

I'm assuming this is also the case but it is speculation at this point.

Flynn would still be the national security advisor had that info not been leaked to the press. There is a reason he was fired the same day it got leaked and they tried to say it was because he "lied to Pence."

Sure.

>implying that makes it better
>implying you still wouldn't see more people burning draft cards then you did in Vietnam.

Yes, lets be enemies with the second most powerful nuclear nation on the planet. What could go wrong..