It's over. The Trump has finally, finally been stumped

It's over. The Trump has finally, finally been stumped.

I am now a #CruzMissile

That is essentially endorsing Clinton. He doesn't hold the GOP in high regard if he so easily turns his back on it.

Why does Jeb not go away?

No one likes him, no one gives a fuck about him, and yet there he is, not going away

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

He is entertainment mate.

>I'd rather let hillary win than vote Trump

The republican party doesn't exist. The american people have to choose between Democrat and Super Democrat

please no bully my son

The idea is, if they stab Trump in the back and cause him to lose the general, they can keep Congress and make sure Clinton has a shitty term so they can take back the White House in a big way in 2020, which is a census year, very important in gerrymandering

So? No one voted for him

Comes across as a last ditch sour grapes tit for tat gesture. If anything he should have said nothing and just not voted for him.

faggot

How do they plan to take back the white house in 2020 after shitting all over their voter base?

They appear to have forgotten that Trump wasn't some unfortunately plague cast upon the party. He is the candidate that voters chose.

>I'm not going to vote for either
>it's like why bother, man
Just how low can his energy go?

We'll find out come November.

As a stalwart #Jebhead I am now #ReadyForHillary.

So low engery

How do they win anything if their entire base hates them?

This "We need to stab our popular front-runner in the back in public and spectacular fashion in order to save our jobs" meme doesn't make any sense.

the real death blow was Lindsey graham announcing that he wouldn't vote trump either.

How can trump possibly recover from not receiving the support or votes of two men who exited the race with less than 3 percent of the vote combined?

That's the idea. The reality is that they have no constituency and are talking only to each other, like Rubio's tiny clique of wealthy backers who all visited the same Miami hotel bar and honestly thought they were a movement.

Jeb went full #Clintoris. Sad!

Pffft, CruzMissiles are all duds! They blew up all over the launch pad!

#Clintoris for life!

Thanks Jeb! you've convinced me.

I am now a #Hillfiremissle

What they don't realize is that if something is not seriously done about illegal immigration in the next 4years a republican presidential nomination will become all but impossible.

Memes aside, fuck Jeb and his entire carpetbagger family. Reagan was the last Republican president.

Even establishment republicans don't like him?

I am now a #hilldog

Clinton has really, really, really bad numbers in terms of unfavorables, and she is almost certainly going to have many, many scandals and -gates throughout her first term, not to mention being a shit campaigner who won't be able to lean on Obama anymore

They hope Clinton's term is going to be that bad, that any loyal Republican will do whatever it takes to get her the hell out

I think they'll try their best to get Donald on board and use his base to help stop Clinton then as well, as an endorser rather than a candidate

If they try to pass amnesty though, Trump will for sure not play along

Jeb bullying is my favorite meme.

Except Ryan and his merry band of sellouts would do Clintons bidding. He already has a primary challenge because he does Obamas bidding.

It doesn't matter how bad Clinton is if voters see the republicans as just as responsible.

>What they don't realize is that if something is not seriously done about illegal immigration in the next 4years a republican presidential nomination will become all but impossible.

They don't care about that. They get nice wall street etc, jobs for selling out. They will be making millions and living the easy life while the republican party dies and america goes to hell. They hate Trump because if he does even 1/10th of what he says he will, their donors will cut them off for not doing enough to oppose him.

>No one likes him

Sounds pretty risky

If she turns out mediocre and not the terrible boogeyman they're hoping for, it could have horrible repercussions for the republicans

>tfw Trump won't give you your turtles back

By running a gay, latino republican.

makes sense, it's not like Trump is a Republican

but Rubio got completely destroyed..

POST YFW JEB GETS THE NOMINATION