Americans have no class, the majority of them think peanut butter and "jelly" is a good combination

Americans have no class, the majority of them think peanut butter and "jelly" is a good combination.

First of all, it's not jelly, it's jam. Secondly, I tried "PB&J" when I was over in the United States and it's fucking disgusting.

There's a difference between jelly, jam, and preserve you fucking mongoloid. Sorry your country is too poor to afford variety

Butthurt because you think jam is jelly. Idiot.

>implying most Americans eat PB&J on a normal basis for any reason other than being poor

jelly is made with juices, jam is made with the flesh of the fruit

Jelly is made from fruit JUICE

Jam is made from pulverized fruit, minus the seeds. It is literally jammed through a screen.

Preserves are the whole fruit.

Bad troll is bad. Enjoy your thread dying

European here. PB and Nutella is the god tier sandwich

>Mfw shitposting like this wouldn't happen on /bant/

BUTTHURT MUCH KEKEKEK

you tried the wrong version, only plebs eat the sandwich version in the u.s. and we intentionally lie about it to the outside world so you guys do too.

gr8 b8 m8

I can confirm this

might try it, thanks, euro/b/ro

>thinks jelly=jam
>thinks anyone but kids and stoners eat PB&J

Britbong pedo is triggered over a sandwich

>implying I'm British

Just a pedo, then?

No comment Mr Hansen.

It's more that it brings is back to our childhood to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Generally, they're a thing made for children because they're dirt cheap, simple, and fast. We adapted to eating them. Adults rarely eat them because there's so much other options out there for food.

Now, there are a lot of variations on the classic PB&J, like peanut butter and honey, peanut butter and banana, peanut butter and banana with honey, and nutella and jam. You then get into the crunchy vs smooth debate, everyone has their own favored brands, bread selection, and those weird fuckers that like their sandwiches toasted.

To put everything simply, we Americans have Stockholm syndrome for our PB&Js and fuck you for not understanding our white trash culture.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its not weird, you're weird.

tl;dr

It's all about the penut butter and honey boy

Confirmed OP is faggot

dont fucking tell them delete this now!!!

Oh fuck

I know I'm weird, I had a PB&J a couple of nights ago and I'm an adult.

General shitposting