C-Celeb th-thread b-beta e-edition

C-Celeb th-thread b-beta e-edition.

>No Nicki edition

I'll never get tired of seeing dat ass and feet gfukkkk

if one of these celebrities told you to stop fucking typing like that, would you do it?

god damn you annoy the fuck outta me

Maybe you could help her campaign, and then she could fuck your ass?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sirs; I-I know it m-must be d-difficult t-to t-trudge through l-life w-without h-having a-a w-world c-class m-mistress... I-I'm s-so s-sorry y-you a-are s-so vexed and w-want t-to apologize f-for m-my wanton a-acts i-in g-grabbing h-her a-away f-from the rest of th-the world...

I want J-Gil' to make me her bitch.

Strap on fuck my vote out of me

I don't like how cocky you became

All Hail The Queen

Would you prefer to have a relationship, so she coddles you outside the bedroom and rams you in it, or would you like it to be just for her sexual pleasure, no romance involved?

My negro.

Sage.

I don't understand why you can't make one?

Mmmm Emma

Good Lord. Who is this ugly creature?

(Katie Cassidy)

Yes, her being nice would be great

Is there anything else that you'd like her to do?

I want her to sit on my face and then make me suck her toes, mainly.

Too much autism.
Kill yourself.

That sounds pretty fucken hot actually

Natalie Dorner niceeeeee

I bet you broke all the mirrors in your place because you can't stand the sight of your own shameful existence.
Take a bottle of sleeping pills and kill yourself because that's the only mercy you deserve.

>herman edition

also

>Daily Reminder

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

ftfy

Really desperate to get dominated by Jil-G to be honest.

Treat me nice and kindly outside of the bedroom, lots of hand holding, and then when we're behind closed doors, make me eat her cunt, kiss her ass, suck her toes and ram me with her plastic cock.

Have her strip and cuff me to a park bench, steal my clothing and strap on fuck the hell out of me in public.

thick

I bet she'd dirty talk you into your ear, and she'd be just as rough in public.

kek fuck off faggot I only posted once. Im not Herman, some moar Queen Tay for you

Have J-Gil go full domme

>herman calling other ppl faggot
>posts Sup Forums trap queen tay tay

nice try you raging faggot

kek

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Mm

If you haven't yet fapped to Alexandra Daddario, I highly recommend you do so. The rumors about her stealing your soul are wildly exaggerated. There is nothing to fear.

I like to think that she'd wear business attire while she dominated me. Make me take off her high heels for her...

im herman

Can we post the best celeb here?

Who?

>back hair
gross

A-Are yoiu sure?

I'm positive, user. Now stare into her eyes and start stroking.

I concur.
She has a great rack

Bananapork

One of those rare cases where a celebrity has tits that do not disappoint. Most celebs you see in the leaks look better with their clothes on.

Looks like Keira Knightley had a sex change.

>Most celebs you see in the leaks look better with their clothes on.
That's probably why they have to leak, instead of voluntarily getting it all out like Daddario did
I remember a tweet she put out during the fappening that made me laugh, where she was like "thank god my phone just has pictures of dogs on it, and I'm only ever naked on national TV"

Open your eyes, this is the perfect woman.

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag

>im a faggot and i like posting trannies

FTFY, faggot.

Hey, user. You posted the wrong picture. Let me help you

Any Julia G fans still here?