I really think she could have had a chance if she didn't pull the rap card

I really think she could have had a chance if she didn't pull the rap card.

No it's because people thought she was a threat to national security based on the fact that she was under FBI investigation.

Deja Vu, right?

She was OBVIOUSLY a threat to national security, based on the fact that she kept secret information on an unencrypted server in her bathroom and lied about it repeatedly.

We can jerk eachother off about how this election was shit and who was the lesser of the two evils. It's the American way, anyway.

You'll say your thing, then I'll say my thing, and no conclusions will be reached because of our inherent pessimism that we're obliged to feel it valid.

Suck my cock, everybody.

This is very Sup Forums.

where you at

she doesn't get to be president just because it was her turn.

she doesn't get to be president because she won the popular vote, that's not how presidents are elected. she knew that going in. if her dumb ass ran to win the popular vote, that's her problem.

bottom line is the democrats ran a shitty candidate and they lost. not my fault they ran a shitty candidate. for some reason they can't stop sucking clinton dick. they are even now talking about running chelsie. yes, you read that right, chelsie.

i had to put up with 8 years of king obama, so get the fuck over it.

>she doesn't get to be president just because it was her turn.

Anybody who thinks in terms of who's turn it is.

Boy they would really chap my ass I tell you what.

Yea, let's just forget about her being a serial liar, colluding with DNC party officials to rig a primary that was advertised as fair and impartial, not just instantly conceding the nomination when her email leaks came out....should I go on? This woman is so out of touch with reality, that even to this day she can go on TV and say with a straight face that the reason she lost was because of Comey and Wikileaks, not because of her delusions of grandeur that it was her manifest destiny to become the first female President.

She is basically the sole reason we have the fucking orangutan in office right now, but she won't even admit fault. What a grade A piece of shit tbh. Should be in prison for the rest of her life.

She basically told all the swing, Sanders, and independent voters to go fuck themselves and then expected to win.

Lesser evil is still evil. A complete unwillingness for human beings to accept that they can be wrong and change their minds is why we will not get through to each other.

>A complete unwillingness for human beings to accept that they can be wrong and change their minds is why we will not get through to each other.

Yeah but thinking that is gay man you gotta think you're the best cuz that's way more awesomer and dope af

Bernie was the right answer

You know what the best part is? If you're wrong, you won't know it. You'll think you are right, because you are wrong. Then you will attempt to rationalize everything based on that wrong belief, and because you are wrong, it will make sense.

I could be wrong about literally all of this. I don't think I am, but I still could be. It's all I can do to keep my mind's door as wide open as possible.

the wrong answer.

At least he has a good voting record. I can't say that about 98 other Senators.

that doesn't say anything actually.

Well-intentioned people in a position of power says nothing.

sure if youre deaf or retarded it doesnt

>I had to put in with Obama
How old are you and when are you gonna realize the world doesn't give a shit about you or your problems. Trump should be a clear indication of this. People came out in droves protesting him and still nobody gives shit. What makes you think your so special?

I would pay good money to see that bitch violated brutally by a big black gangbanging nigger.

If ever a woman deserves to be victim of a sex crime, it's Hillary Clinton.

I just wish the DNC didn't fuck over Bernie. I don't agree with everything he says, but he was definitely the best candidate we had.

what free?

It means you can stick to your voters for an extended period of time in office without compromising the public trust for personal gain.