Have this thing on my foot

Have this thing on my foot.
What is it? How should I treat it? Should I go to the doctor?

It's probably a blister or bug bite you fucking moron.

Well I think it is a blister. What should I do?

Have you recently been bitten by an insect? What kind of climate do you live in? What kind of shoes do you normally wear, and have you started wearing different ones? Hygiene regimen?

Get a sewing needle or a safety pin, put a lighter to it or something to make it hot and pop that shit, n squeeze it all out, n put a band aid on it with some Neosporin. If in like a week it comes back or gets worse, go to the doctor

pop that shit pussy

Not OP, why make it hot?

Filled with puss, not a blister. Doctor will generally lance it and bandage it, I would suggest the same. If it turns out deep or overly painful, seek medical attention. It's gonna be filled with pus.

If you heat the needle up its nore easy for the needle to penetrate the skin

The white skin around it shows that area of your foot tends to undergo friction. I would think blister, but it could just as easily be a bug bite. Recommendations the same. If it's causing you distress, go see a local doctor, if you have healthcare. If not, then take a needle, rinse it with alcohol-rub or heat it up with a lighter, then gently pierce it while squeezing it. When it's drained, clean it and put a plaster/band-aid over it.

If you heat the needle up its more easy for the needle to penetrate the skin and it will sterilize the needle

Dude. Super AIDS is incurable. You should go ahead and kill yourself.

It won't make it penetrate the skin easier at all. If anything, it'll make it harder, as one finds it difficult to handle something heated. Instead, it's all about the sterilisation. What's the point of lancing an infected area if you're gonna use a dirty-ass thing to do it with; you'll just give yourself a secondary infection.

pop it and post pics

It is a Special Form of mycosis

Don't think Iv'e been bitten.
I live in a pretty hot climate, but currently pretty dry.
I wear chucks, shower and change socks daily.
I'm a little scared to pop it. Not gonna do it by myself.
I guess I should get sandals then. My country has free healthcare, so I'm gonna make an appointment but that's gonna happen after then weekend. Will that be fine?

STRANGE THINGS ON THE SIDE OF OUR FEET THREAD LETS GO FAGGOTS

Satisfyingly squeeze it until it pops while you furiously masturbate because that shit looks satisfying as fuck to pop.

I'd kill to pop a zit like that. Especially if it had a big long semi-solid zit piece that was deep in the skin that you could slowly squeeze out into one super long hard noodle shaped zit.

Fucking pop that shit. Do it faggot don't deny yourself the pleasure of squeezing that out of your foot slow like.

this

I also find that strangely satisfying minus the erotic part

quads confirm

op must squeeze the zit

Just a small blister OP, nothing to worry about.

If you prick the yellowed skin with a sterile needle tear the top you won't feel anything. Just a small poke and clear pus with start to ooze out, get all that shit squeezed out and wipe the area with alcohol. After that slap a band-aid on and leave it be for a few days and the excess skin will dry out and fall off or you can rip it off if it gets annoying.

1/10 pain scale on treatment
1/10 on healing with skin left on 3/10 without

The relief you'll feel will be immense and immediate.

I remember this time I had this huge blackhead on my forehead. I slowly worked it out and squeezed the entire thing out. There was a huge amount of creamy zit cheese that came out after. Took me a good solid 5 minutes of just squeezing to get it all out. Holy fuck was it satisfying seeing the huge black cap pop out of the hole in my skin, followed by a massive amount of zit cheese that came out in the perfect spiral.

I thought I was going to cum fucking buckets. Probably the most satisfying thing I've ever done in my entire life.

Use a sterilised needle. It's just skin so it shouldn't hurt too much.
Or just..you know..don't be such a pussy.

trips and he'll eat it

FUCK THIS

GRAB IT WITH ALL YOUR FINGERS AND SQUEEZE AS HARD AS YOU CAN UNTIL THE PUSS SHOOTS OUT OF YOUR SKIN THEN POST RESULTS
SHOW US THE

S
S
U
P U S S
U
S
S

It's a blister, don't bother your taxpayers by seeing a doctor about it. Lance it, minimal to no pain and it's over quickly.

Did you just get new shoes/boots or a new job where you're on you're feet more than you're used to?

It's the gay. You probably caught it sucking dick.

Planters wart?

OP this will hurt like a bitch and you should totally do it.

this, it'll eventually turn into a callus

SHOW
U S
S
THE
P U S S
U
S
S

>you're on you're feet more than you're used to?

I want to squeeze it tbh

Pop it!

Squeeze it!

Suck it!

Stick it!

Twist it!

Smooth it!

Thank it!

Spran it!

Cut it!

Flood it!

Frankenberry!

Bullöse
Tinea
Pedum
Is the medical diagnosis
Just use Ciclopirox Creme

I want that huge zit so I can squeeze it until it blows up all over my face

OP please I need the puss

i'm begging you

Looks like a blister. It's full of pus, mostly white bloodcells that have died trying to repair the shit you put your feet through.

You can leave it alone and it'll heal. Soap water helps it subside.

If it's too painful or uncomfortable, rinse the skin, heat a needle over fire and prick a hole. Put on a bandaid. Change the bandaid sometimes. Keep the area clean.

Dont listen to this fag, clean an kinfe and stab it.

After that douse it in hydrogen peroxide or alcohol

>Cleeg a gnife and spabbitt.

Its a giant botfly maggot.
be grateful it didnt crawl in your ear, and eat your brain.

I shower barefoot in the shared dorms showers. Do you think it has anything to do with it?

Sauce

Galaxy of Terror
Directed by Roger Corman

>>Greatest Tentacle Raep Scene of All Time

POP IT ALREADY

Fuck yeah.

Yeah, that'll work.

I'm sorry but I'm too scared

This thread is over an hour old.
Just pop the fucking blister. It will hurt for like 10 minutes and then it's gone and you never have to worry about it again.