It's real watches with $0 ?

It's real watches with $0 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Creative-Personality-Minimalist-Leather-Normal-Waterproof_60569333947.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

roll

fb com/watchinst/photos/a.654208678120163.1073741828.650692855138412/661622904045407/?type=3

It seems to be a giveaway from the manufacturer but the Website is um for only 43 days old. Seems like a scam to collect information/location. I am sceptical. No info on the net, no media buzz around it.

seems like the scam here is making a few bucks off these cheap watches. Just tried to get two and it forces you to pay shipping and insurance policy ($27.90 USD) I'll bet I can find the same watches on ebay or amazon for cheaper w/ shipping

>It seems to be a giveaway from the manufacturer but the Website is um for only 43 days old. Seems like a scam to collect information/location. I am sceptical. No info on the net, no media buzz around it.
By paypal is safe

Well I did that. I bought the Jet Black 2. Had to pay 14 bucks. Seems like they sell cheap watches and claim them to be costly while pretending to sell them only for shipping.

>Well I did that. I bought the Jet Black 2. Had to pay 14 bucks. Seems like they sell cheap watches and claim them to be costly while pretending to sell them only for shipping.
That's how it's going to be an orchestra now $ 13 we see what I get I ordered one

13 bucks for a watch is okay. Given the fact that my current watch (whcih is broken) had a pricetag in the 4 digits. Its about the design and not the price.

agree with you, i just bought for me and my gf
my cousin already have the black one and it looks and works great.. is not a 4 digit watch but is a decent one

So do you see that not everybody is stalking to put on such a watch

Same watch can be found on alibaba for a lot less than USD 10, including shipping.

They make their money on the shipping.

Then afterwards may also sell your data, who knows?

I gave it a shot, figured for 14 bucks what the hell. If i get a watch out of it cool if not then i can just change my debit card number. I keep that account with a low balance so i can only ever loose 20 bucks

Well I hope so. I like minimalistic watches or one with strange mechanics. I thought about buying a H4 Metropolis/Gotham but they break way to easy.

As I said its about design and not price. I got the expensive watch as a 18th birthday present because my dad is politican and the guy who made my dads watch made me one. Less then 1 year later the mechanism inside is stuck. Its probably something with the fact that I work around electicity and magnets maybe something inside got derailed.

Have you checked out MVMT? They have awesome watches.

They will fall apart on you though. Silly fashion watch

yes but you have to buy 5000 once.. also you know that a coke is about $0.20 ? Yeah but you can't buy it at that price

I've had mine for almost a year now and its working great still

wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/Creative-Personality-Minimalist-Leather-Normal-Waterproof_60569333947.html

here's one that's under 10 bucks including shipping if you order 1

I checked the site they look okay. Very simple but with good accents. One thing I noticed why do nearly all of them have Wild Leather straps or nylon straps? I like metal straps more.

that's a toy man :)

i ordered jet black 2 and Pattern for my gf.. both got metal straps

I think they have metal straps now. They didnt always. Personally i like the leather over metal

I talked about MVMT.

Nylon and leather are okay on military watches. Indeed most have a nylon inner strap and a metal outer strap to add more stability but a daywatch should have a metal one for the aesthetics.

Fair enough, you can get metal straps for most of their watches now

DON'T

waste of postage money
broken/shitty quality watches which stop immediately

probably also sells your information

roll

k

boom

Yes but they are shit, 12hrs off even if you Set them right

roll

so... did you bought ?

Thanks user I bought one. Can someone say sth about the quality