WARNEEEEEEEEEEER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDEUuvHzbw
youtube.com/watch?v=kbZq0hneDjs
youtube.com/watch?v=0mXPjLb4sow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no original cut
Ayer said there are 6 or 7 different cuts

By original cut I mean a cut that isn't made BY A MARKETING FUCKING AGENCY, the cut that the testing audience found offensive.

This looks awful, like a late 90s-early 2000s TV show

>it wouldn't be so bad if they had just in put more joker scenes

you capeshit fanboys are pathetic.

Didn't Ayer say that this one was HIS cut and there will not be an extended version?

>Marvel
>Successful with the original theatrical trailer

>DC
>n-no we need a do-over! Ultimate Extended Unrated Definitive Edition is the real cut!
>Definitive Cut still gets universally shit on

You'll get all 7 in a special box set that Jared Leto will shit in. It will cost you $500.

yes

Lost forever, we only know about who she was actually pointing the gun at because some rando on the street took a picture

Jared Leto doesn't even come of as The Joker, he feels like a zombie gangbanger with some eccentric creepy qualities.

Jared's whole performance feels like masturbatory tryhard schlock. It's not The Joker. At all.

He just didn't want to pull a Trank.

Haven't seen the movie yet. So no Joker fucking up a truck driver and pissing on Harley? God damn it. Fuck you pussies for cutting it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qbDEUuvHzbw
youtube.com/watch?v=kbZq0hneDjs

When's the BD out?

He never pissed on her. Stop spouting this crap. He was just moving around her.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mXPjLb4sow

And then Margot talked about shooting this scene in pic related (from the official book)

>We see the Joker in the fetal position surrounded by all these weapons with Harley looking over him. Have you shot that scene already?
>ROBBIE: No we haven’t. I saw that too and I was like, ugh, I hope they do it like that.

I was about to go off on a long winded rant about how wrong you are but its literally true

So he is just like Ledger?

I had my own Harley Quinn, lads.

I was too good to handle her. The Joker was a better lover than I was. That movie triggered me so fucking much ;_;

What do you mean?

What, she got fucked by Leto at a 30STM show or something?

We don't care

>I was too good to handle her. The Joker was a better lover than I was. That movie triggered me so fucking much ;_;
>Joker is a literal cuck in SS
k

You believe him?

Yes. This is the one I want to see. Hell, it wouldn't even necessarily be continuity-breaking, considering the flashbacks all come courtesy of the memories of a crazy person.

>Marvel: whatever they're going to eat our shit

>DC: This is not EXACTLY like muh comics. Let me nitpick how problematic it is!

>"She's crazier than he is, and more fearless"

With a single line, DC and David Ayer created such an immense character assassination that it makes call into the question how the rest of the universe will be presented.

Harley is now The Joker's muse rather than a plaything. He loves her more than she loves him! I can only conclude that this universe has no intention of portraying The Joker as Batman's arch nemesis. It is Harley Quinn who will terrorize and torture Batman from behind the Joker. This new cuck Joker is Harley's accessory character, not the other way around!

so progressive, such right side if history

Nah, read the novel.

holy shit I couldn't put my finger on it, it looks like a run-of-the-mill scene from Buffy or some shit

Kek
>"fuck it just have Arnie in a barroom shootout with wetbacks for the finale. That's what people wanna see!!!"

Looks like something from Birds of Prey

>Harley killed Robin

Knew it would be fucked once that popped up on screen. I don't even care if it's been done before.

You're mentally ill.

Think it's a capture from a shitty cam version.

You can tell the movie will suck regardless of cut. Of course Leto's performance was the standout which was significantly reduced, but still, the cheesy shitty acting of the rest of the cast besides Robbie means this thing was fucked from the start. I cringed so hard in the theater at several moments.

>he feels like a zombie gangbanger with some eccentric creepy qualities.
Absolutely. That scene with the black dude in the club made that really stick out to me. The black guy with his tats and shit was comparable in presence and threat to Leto as the Joker.. And during that scene you could see a logic to the way the Joker was thinking that I really disliked. I'd prefer us not being able to understand the shit he does very easily at all.

movie was supposed to be an aggressive take on jokers sadistically violent relationship with harley in the comics and they fucking cut it and replaced it with "joker legitimately loves harley quinn"

harleys entire character arc makes zero sense now.

I just want to watch a different version of Suicide Squad senpai. It wreaks of studio involvement and whether or not an extended/alternate cut is good I'm still interested in seeing it.

Since David Ayer's not interested, WB should get the guy who made the Alien 3 Assembly Cut. With all that footage I'm sure there's something to be salvaged.

didn't Ayer said he would never release a director's cut because he was happy with the theatrical?

Looks fucking gay.

This

I dont see how you can truly hate this version of the joker and think ledgers is great. Hes honestly more cartoonish and joker-like than ledger

Clever way of saying he's so jaded by the experience he never wants to look back on it.

So will smith is a top assassin but still can't pay for his daughters education. why didn't he have any money before that hit?

A different cut can't save a movie when everything that's in the movie is FUCKING DUMB

His wife probably didn't want to touch his dirty money, kinda like Diablo.

NEEDS MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

His cunt ex who didn't even look after his daughter? I don't understand how this situation came to be.

wife took it in the divorce then blew it away on coke

or more likely he had been bribing his way out of jail for some time

It is some kind of critique on black people? This guy is supposed to be one of if not the best assassin in the world but he can barely make ends meet. Compare him to the deadly viper assassination squad or the man with the golden gun, they were rolling in dosh.

I have to admit that scene of him teaching his daughter physics at the end was pretty cute.

If you were a guy with his skills would you leave your daughter with the failure that is your ex wife and her new boyfriend that you hate?

He didn't want to drag her into his life.

The government probably shut down all of his accounts when he was arrested since it was dirty money.

All that fancy tech/guns of his don't come cheap.

A guy who gets a million bucks a hit can't put his daughter in one of a hundred different affluent areas of the world with a nice nanny to take care of her?

The movie made it seem like he just got a bit of money behind him for the first time in his life just before batman caught up to him. However he was already infamous enough to be on Waller and batman's radar.

That's fucking stupid. He kills so he can buy equipment to help him kill but it's so expensive he has to keep killing to afford the equipment.

>hours of takes and retakes of various scenes
>splice music and the perfect scenes together
>throw away scenes that didn't use
for what purpose

I'm not sure an original cut would save it. shits rotten to the core of the story. I mean didn't Ayer come out and say joker got his grill and tattoo cuz batman beat the shit out of him for killing robin and the movie made it seem like Harley was an accessory to it. But then we see that scene where she hasn't even become Harley yet but he has both attributes present... Wtf

Kino.

there were so many awkward scenes it's fucking amazing they fucked it up so bad
>every single fucking time the colonel opened his mouth
I was going in with high expectations, I liked BvS and was expecting this to be better than that
incredibly disappointing

How can Joker even compete with Batman? How hard can it be to track down an albino with green hair and uncontrollable psychotic tendencies? It's not like the Joker has a "normal" identity he can hide behind.

Maybe he worked for the DNC and they made him give all of his money to the Clinton Foundation or they'd rat on him.

All I've been able to ascertain from this thread is dcucks can't even logically defend their characters motivations.

Need more webms from the movie. It'll give us something to bitch about all week.

What do you call a man cucked by a cuckold?

>implying another cut can salvage this movie
o i am laffin

literally farscape tier desu

Because Joker has the most powerful superpower in comics. Plot armor.

Will they save the QT's in the tower this time?

Maybe very Birds of Prey tv show? haha