MDE Girls

How does Sam Hyde get QTs to agree to go on his show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're paid actresses. Your le alt-right idol isn't some guy that has the secret to life. He's a jew that knows how to pander to shut-in tryhard losers like you.

Thank you for correcting the record

He's a hulking alpha male who knows the secret to attract all women ever.

Anyone know the name of the woman who hires charles in the first ep?

Anyone else like the first sketch in episode 1 because it btfo of /fit/

he's giving second grade instagram sluts (aka aspiring actresses) a role on a broadcast tv show. they would jump at any opportunity

Brittney a cute
Hi sam

I love brittney
Lots of sexy girls on the show

Id like to see the world peace girls get more acting jobs in t.v.

Thpse unknow paid actresses are hotter then a 53 year old sandra bullock(young sandra bullock dont count)

Who's the other blonde one

man what the fuck was that shit

I dont know im still trying to find the link to nicks girl I want to marry her

Only other girl I could find was the gym girl

I believe this is gym girl from the first episodes kikebook page

>alt-right

How do you get so obsessed with utter shit without being 19yo reddit?

im Sup Forums as FUCK but this post is too cringey for me. jesus christ dude

Why does mde trigger people so hard?

open em up

I think this girl is embarreassrd to be on the same show as racist school shooter sam hyde.
But she did look great in the gym skit of episode 1.

WIDER

Her feet are so sexy

not a single one of those girls is good looking. they're just blonde and they're wearing girly clothes and make up. jesus christ, have some standards.

Why is that in every MDE related thread there's some whiny pussyfaggot about le "alt-reich >:(" ?

Because faggots and niggers hate sam hyde

Because while he used to do some funny bits, now he just tries to pass off irl Sup Forums memeing as humor

All betas and cucks and tumblr-people can do is whine about shit.
They come here to talk about fucking Game of Thrones or some shit and then try to stick around when that show ends and they see the more "general" timbre of Sup Forums threads and are appalled.

because you faggots are more obnoxious than any sjw I've ever actually come across. you're whinier and more self righteous than the grand majority of them and you have the audacity to act like you're any better than them because your political sensibilities aren't mainstream for your demographic. you're contrarian memers.

>You're contrarian memers

Welcome to Sup Forums, retard

who the fuck are you even talking about? try going outside and talking to a real person, it might help your brain out

>you're worse than sjws!

What is, "false equivalency, hyperbole, and desperate self-defense," Alex?

based leddit telling as how it is

hella upvoted matey :D

mene vittuun neekeri

His show sucks

Any links to the latest episode? Would be appreciated famalams

There's that word again.

hell fucking yes, but got her real name tho?
any twitter or cuckbook?

It's been uploaded by like six different people youtube, you fuck.
Find it yourself.

((((((()))))))

except i'm, not defending myself, because i'm not an sjw. and it's not hyperbole in the slightest. it really isn't.

It's basically tailor made to trigger millennials and they can't wrap their tiny brains around the idea that show ISN'T MADE FOR THEM that it causes this reaction.

Reddit has infested this board because of GoT and Big Brother generals

oh my

>i'm not an sjw

Sure thing, chief.

This is a professional television show produced by AOL Time Warner. They put out a casting call, professional actresses show up and audition, they are paid for their services.

Fuck off sjw retard

anything for comedy amirite ?

>Complains about millenials
>Is a millenial
>Complains about reddit
>Comes from reddit
>Complains about obnoxious
>Is obnoxious

JEWS

kris is tall

Damn she's cute, how old is she, 25?

good arguments, btw. burn the witch because you can't defend yourselves

Why is Sam so mean spirited in everything he does?

Why are his fans so angry?

I know it's hard to fathom, but Gen Z is a thing.

Also again, I know you love shitty websites, but that doesn't mean I visit them.

Obnoxiousness is really more subjective I suppose.

"defend" ourselves against what?
your ass-anger?
it's hilarious, not threatening
you're an sjw, and you can't hide it

>blames us for sjw cancer tactics
>durrrr u cunt defen urself

Slit your wrists

Just watched episode 2, such an improvement over the first, which was a piece of shit.

I know right?

Let's just put on some Yoga Pants and call for some tomato soup delivery, I mean it's raining.

He's not a cuck, we're not cucks, kill yourself

Cute!

>why is [comedian] mean?

I don't know, maybe because it's a legitimate comedic strategy that's worked for people for like 100 years?

The Marx Brothers were making fun of fat people and ugly women in 1933.

>Is fucking underage
And you say you are not a newfag redditor.

That explains it

you people are actually sick. you think anyone who doesn't see things the same extreme way as you sees them the opposite extreme way. again, not an sjw. there are more things you can be than edgy alt righter and sjw cuck. also, i never blamed anyone for sjw tactics. stay mad, fellows.

Ok chief

Someone's triggered

Nope.
I just think people who bitch about nonsense they could simply ignore are hilarious children.

You're the only person who's mad, here.

>you people are actually sick. you think anyone who doesn't see things the same extreme way as you sees them the opposite extreme way
>that sjw projection

Why the fuck are you still here?

>just ignore it

WHEN THE FUCK HAS THAT EVER WORKED?

>I just think people who bitch about nonsense they could simply ignore are hilarious children.
you literally just described alt-righters. also your tangent about whatever being hilarious has nothing to do with what i said. and apparently i'm the one who's mad, but you're the ones cursing and telling me to kill myself. on the internet lol

It works for me.

>thread about something I don't like
I don't post in it.
>thread about something I don't care about
I don't post in it.

It even works in situations other than Sup Forums.
Might be hard to understand if you're 16 and you're used to tumblr, but just pay attention.

When you stay in your reddit hugbox

Then why post in this thread then?

Oh right, to intellectually masturbate

this place is the exact same kind of environment, just on the other end of the "political correctness" spectrum, stop trying to kid yourself into thinking you're more adult than some other shitty internet community.

>cursing and telling me to kill myself

Oh, you mean the common parlance of Sup Forums since the day it was created?

And yes you're the one who's mad, bitching about nothing and continuing a tirade against "alt-righters" and then wondering why people call you an SJW for crashing a thread about a dumb tv show to spew your shit.

Take a chill pill, go fap or something.
You're clearly high-strung right now.

>why post in a thread about a show I like on a forum with the topic of television & film

Hmm, I wonder...

watch sam expose juden

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

this is why MDE is funnier than tim and eric or eric andre show, because sam will call out juden and isnt afraid to be shut down. eric andre and tim heidecker vic berg are all huge jew shills they dont care about comedy only money

i'm not the other guy, i didn't crash the thread. i know that might be confusing for you, but it's the truth. and like yeah, i'm mad in general about alt-righters, but nothing you or anyone else here has said to me in this thread has had any weight to it. it's all i know you are but what am i-tier bullshit, and i'm a little too bright to be frazzled by that. but sorry you're right, i shouldn't be here.

Writing a full paragraph about how "not mad" you aren't isn't going to convince anyone.

just being thorough, senpai. but go ahead, get the last word

>get the last word

>watching MDE in 2016

Grow up, Sam's not funny anymore.

>Sup Forumstards getting triggered.

Love every second.
#I'mwithher2016

Brittney wilson cant find a kikebook or twatter

She is 25 just plays a 29 year old in the sketch

it's called thousands of desperate actresses in hollywood

i hope we get some good meemes from world piece

The gym girl courtney dietz and cheyanna the girl who hired sam have been extra's in legit movies

I'm a millennial and I love it.

if youre under 40 and over 14 youre a millennial. who exactly is this show made for then?