How the fuck do I find somebody to sell me dank?

How the fuck do I find somebody to sell me dank?
In person, I mean.

>Go to local high school
>find nigger
>?????
>Profit??

>>find nigger
>>?????
>>Profit??

What if the whole school is niggers?

more profit

seriously, just go to the bad neighborhood of your city and watch out for niggers and shady people. they'll look at you and then start to conversate. get their number and buy a lot of weed at a single time in order to spend less.

Hang out with weed smokers. There isn't another way really

Go to a weed shop bruh

Just go to the store and buy it like a normal person.

I live in a non-legal state tho

In Canada where I live, there are just dispensaries. Just show an ID that you're over 18 and you buy whatever you want.
No weed card required.

WHAT STATE OR COUNTRY

Ask the next niggah

Creep

USA, midwest

i remember just asking random people who looked a bit stonery in the middle of town as they walked past

don't buy a lot the first time
people will think you're a cop

This

I believe I have solved this issue; allow me to explain. I moved to Florida at 22 and couldn't find weed to save my life. I had a unique job/social circle and had almost given up. online dating. there are so many desperate sluts out there, and many of them smoke weed. simply find one that does it often/has a good dealer, and is desperate. I hit the jackpot and got premium hydro

ugh, that's the fucking worst

anyone tried mixing weed with n2o?

Only weed bro, don't do other shit, take my advice .

ask your friends if they know anybody and someone will know somebody, it's not hard you retard

I would do this, but it seems really hit-or-miss/sketchy
Like, what if you asked a normal dude by mistake and he just happened to tell the cops

Cops can't do anything about intent lul.

this, weed is natures supplement. dont fuck yourself up with other shit.

any stoner from switzerland here?
have got a question

Go to a bar and just become a regular over the course of a few weeks - a month. Eventually some randoms will chat it up with you. Become an acquaintance, ask for weed.

I've done this at a few places around where I recently moved. It's gotten me a few stable connects

Yeah, sparkles happen, make sure you have something to lie back on. You'll spend 30 seconds to 1 minute in lala land

ehh, you just walk through the town and when someone with dreads or hippy clothes or goth clothes or whatever walks by you quickly say 'excuse me man, do u happen to have a contact where i could get some weed?' it's over in a flash

i mean i dont think i found someone that way but i would try it if i was desperate

I guess it's just weird to think that it could be that easy when I've been looking for a contact for about a month now

It works well reaching out to old acquaintances who you know smoke and try to start up a little friendship again to get their guys number. old highschool/college/work acquaintances

AUTISM!

getting pretty hyped for it, is it alot different then just taking n2o or weed?

Hit the block or find some friends to ask easy as shit drugs are everywhere

This OP

gotta try some things atleast one time, but i hear you

99% chance a co-worker sells/smokes pot. Figure out who and then ask them.