Mizzou Enrollment Plummets After Protests Last Fall

>The University of Missouri will have the smallest class of new students this fall since 2006, according to recent projections that show the loss of new enrollments could be 50 percent or higher than previous predictions.
>The interim vice provost for enrollment management says that as of last week, more than 4,700 students had paid a $300 enrollment deposit, which was refundable through Sunday. That’s a more than 22 percent decline from this year’s total of nearly 6,200 students.
>This fall’s enrollment will include about 4,800 new freshmen if the projected pattern holds. The university enrolled just more than that amount in fall 2006.
kttn.com/freshman-enrollment-expected-to-be-down-at-mizzou/

Good thing they really promote a welcoming and tolerant environment top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im glad I left that shit hole

white flight

Niggers, everyone.

Mfw

Let's see the number of black enrollments now Kek!
It's bad enough as it is.

r0ll1n

Tldr of the indecent

I remember something about the protests but didn't care much

>someone smeared a poop swastika in a dorm
>the dean says to ignore it like any sane person would
>black people think it's an attack against them
>chimpout ensues

youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o

>fewer people paying for probably unnecessary college
I don't see a problem here. If this was enough to turn you away, you shouldn't be there in the first place.

How unfortunate

>wah wah make this place better for the black demographic
>black demographic doesn't even go to college

I micro cosm of the history of blacks since they were freed. Blacks get crazy, normies decide screw this these niggers are dangerous. reality is the best teacher for breaking the multicultural spell.

As soon as they caves to their football team they were removed from the lost of prospective schools for my children.

The rest was just icing.

I don't mind educational institutions keeping pet jocks around for cash flow and alumni entertainment, as long as everyone remembers that they are just pets.

Allowing the livestock to rule the farm? Hell no, my children will be going elsewhere.

the free market fixed it

MY DEGREE IS DEVALUED BECAUSE OF THESE SHORTSIGHTED IDIOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks, free market!

Same thing happens in South Africa.
Blacks join university, start protesting shit; whites get sick of it and flee to other universities.

I swear to god my fucking phone has been possessed by the spirit of some SJW who refuses to go to hell where it belongs.

I catch it autocorrecting words that are not even spelled incorrectly, like it is trying to do some sort of grammar correction, but only speaks in Ebonics and Pig Latin.

>Dindu's refuse to go to school
>Be educated
>Do anything useful in society
color me surprised

>I don't mind educational institutions keeping pet jocks around for cash flow and alumni entertainment, as long as everyone remembers that they are just pets.
You have shitty sports.
Our biggest university event is the Oxbridge boat race, where a handful of white gentry try to out-row some other white gentry.
Meanwhile you have 400lb dindus running into each other in helmets.

If I were starting a university in the US, I wouldn't have any sports teams involved in it.

its the iggers-nay and the ooze-jay

>tfw going to STEM school in the UM system
>doubtless that cuts will be made to our school when we dindu nuffin
Kill me

Hello Rolla-San

It kinds makes me sad, was considering Rolla for my boys.

Back in my day men went to Rolla for a B.S. and chicks just went there to earn their Mrs.

Still that way or do women actually STEM now?