E
R
Y

who is that bearded guy next to Rooney?

Rooney not looking too out of place tb honest

Lol

>making fun of someone with special needs

Is this Sup Forums?

The parents for not aborting that abomination.

What's wrong with the retarded manlet in the middle?

Me in the middle.

Someone do a "Wake me up/CAN'T WAKE UP" side by side with Rooney's and the boy's face.

Lmfao

He's English

>average american fan

Someone do a greentext like pic related

Need a safe space, pal?

look we're not cunts

this is just kinda sad :/

RooneyWithHisSon.jpg

This is what inbreeding does.

HAHA! Another epic win for ABU's! We did it again SP!!!!!

>This poor, young Mancunian has yet to come back to his senses after the shock of hearing that Manchester United bought a dabbing Fellaini for £90 million

that fan is too white to be an amerigun

Ere m8 wtf u talking about where'd you get that picture of me with me two favorite players?

>you just know

>Be mentally handicapped Manchester United fan
>Watch your beloved team every week
>They spend roughly 4 costs of keeping you alive on Paul Pogba
>He inspires you
>His dribbling reminds you of your own
>When he chooses to throw his arms in the air instead of tracking an opposing full back it reminds you of how you throw your arms in the air because you have poor motor neurone capabilities
>When he sometimes hits the crossbar from 40 yards in the Europa League it reminds you of occassionally reaching the 2nd page of a book in nursery
>His performance gradually improves when Michael Carrick is bought into the team, unlike the pretending to love you performance of your increasingly tired family
>Find out you are meeting your United heroes
>Get to choose 2 United players to take a picture with
>One has to be Rooney, the captain
>Consider choosing your hero, Paul Pogba
>Realise that isn't the best idea because he will probably try to backheel your urine bag, making you both seem stupid
>Instead ask for Michael Carrick who even makes a disco dancing Minanda from PES Master League seem intelligent, so will surely make you seem like a genius

T OP K E K
O
P
K
E
K

For your information I reached the 3rd page of that book , get your info right Fuckwad

If I had a son like that, I'd abort him right away desu. My life would literally turn into a nightmare if that thing is my offspring.

i think that's easy to say now, but a lot different after years in a relationship with the mother you love who has been pregnant for nine months awaiting the child.

you could probably keep an army of retards alive for the cost of one poobag

Fuck you. I kek'd

It saddens me that this made me laugh

suarez

Is that Rooney's son?

naw

it's united's new youth prospect

>special needs
Why not just call him a retard or a veggie?

FUCKING KEK

If that thing was born in the wild it would be left behind by it's patch to get eaten by hyenas.

Where did the human race fail?