It's been 1 week since the operation and I'm healing nicely

Keep in mind this is what it looked like before the operation

And this was 24 hours post op

What happened?

What made you decide to do it?

Phimosis ?

congratz, u will be normal

Oh. Nvm.

Did you fuck a vat of acid, bro? Jesus titty-fucking Christ!

They sewed it on sideways, user. I'd be pissed. You should sue the hospital.

Previous girlfriends all mentioned they preferred it, but I never cared that much until I met my current fiancé. She doesn't like uncut penis and I plan on being the only penis she takes for the rest of her life.. so it's important that she enjoys it.

I am not a doctor but a patient and it doesnt seem like it at all

Cutting off one of the most sensitive parts of your body because some bitch likes the look is the dumbest thing you could have done.

you didnt see what his dick looked like before

did you even fucking see the before pic. congrats user, in this case it was the best choice.

You're a fucking idiot.

That's a thoughtful answer. Thank you.

congrats dude, looking good

>being this pathetic

You should be ashamed of yourself you cuck, you shouldn't have to mutilate yourself to please your fiance who'll probably move on to a big black cock 6 years into your marriage.

what the fuck is this?

a butchered op originally?

hey op , i remember you, in a year or so you can beat off like the rest of us

212 here
I went from the doctor for phimosis , he said " you user need to be operated in hospital. " I haven't decided yet when ..
Will it hurt me this op. ? I'm 22

what his dick looked like?

Yes it's going to hurt numbnuts. It's fucking surgery

Hey op, I've got the same thing coming up in a couple of days. I just want it all to be over and healed up. Glad yours came out OK.

>letting a woman tell you what to do with your dick

LMFAO fuck an operation, I'd have just killed myself. That must be the worth thing ever, being born with a mutant dick then having to live the rest of your life with a scarred, mutilated one.

Just an hero OP

dont fall for their tricks user

that's a small pen0r

It will hut just as bad as your feelings will every time somebody laughs at your mutilated cock

beta confirmed. might as well an hero mate

you too? it has been 2 weeks for me now and still looks like shit

Not really in and out procedure, I got it done then drove myself home 5 hours. It's gonna feel a bit off and all the sensitivity will hurt but walking is easy and don't freakout about piss in your blood the first day. Worst part is when you get hard. I had no idea how many times you get hard during sleep but it'll wake you up and you'll have to get it back down. Also nofap you're supposed to wait a month but I only lasted 19 days besides that pretty easy.

ITT the mutilated cock crew having a conference about the complications that come after cutting your cock up

kek

>she doesn't like uncut penis
To be honest, most women detest uncut penises. I am uncut and have fucked many, but all my cut friends get 10x the number of blowjobs that I do. I started asking about a year ago and to my surprise, most women, when you ask them candidly, will tell you that uncut is "gross".

inb4 just shower that dick cheese off, dirty pig
No one showers more than me, but uncut clearly has a funk about it that cut apparently doesn't according to women.

dude your previous penis was like that because you were filthy and didn't wash for so long that it actually fused with your glands you filthy fuck

not just that but you also did it for a woman, of all things, for a fucking women, fiance, wife, gf, sister or cousin that us beta as fuck

you are filthy and pathetic and your fiance will leave you now that she actually got you to mutilate your self mutilated penis

bet she didn't even give a shit, a dicks a dick, bet she did it for kek's to have with her buddies and by golly gosh you gave them some mighty kek's you pathetic filthy beta faggot fuck

>small dicked flappy flappy smegma boy detected with massive jelly fartage

>because you were filthy and didn't wash
There it is! The uncut mantra.

>To be honest, most women detest uncut penises

Not in Europe, Amerifag, over here women like their men's cocks all natural

hey so i understand you were cut as a kid and the head was left like that. my honest question is how? was it just bandaged improperly so all of the freshly wounded skin was bundled together and allowed to all heal as one, or what?

It's a skin bridge you dumb fuckers

congratulations, i know how great it feels :) Enjoy :3

>most women

maybe in the USA and the Muslim world.
everywhere else, nope.

Do you watch the tv show Shameless?

british or american?

mfw americucks and their cut jew cocks

bro all i'm saying is when i was young i was told, in bath time you wash your stuff properly, behind the ears, under the balls, the balls, in your foreskin, i've got a healthy dick and kept my foreskin, never been tight (phimsosis) because i washed under the hood, health glans nice looking 7" so when i see something like OP's dick pre-op, it leads me to one conclusion, medically plausible, the dude did not wash.

so that makes him filthy

the fact that he did it not because of his own reason but because fiance/exwife to be said she didn't like it, when a dick is just a dick makes him a beta

and the fact that he's on here posting dick pics like a faggot + he's OP.

you're just mad because you have a mutilated penis. . . FOR WHATEVER FUCKING REASON,

so get over yourself buddy, whats up? they take your balls to so you have to bitch like a woman, i honestly thought you were a woman but then i realised theres no chance that someone without a dick woukd be in this thread

>Not in Europe, Amerifag
I'm in Europe m8.
How dumb are you?

>over hear women like their men's cocks all natural
Not my experience, and I am VERY experienced.
I have been with several hundreds of women. No joke m8.
The other thing is, women in Europe only know what they know, and when you get with the higher end women like I do because of my job, they have had men from all over.

Not sure if you are a teen or virgin or whatever, but I do know that you sound dumb in assuming I am an Amerifag. I said I was uncut. That makes it very likely I'm not in murrica.

Start restoring the foreskin like me you bitches!!!!!!

"All my cut friends" - You're either in America, some Musrat or Jewfag country, or you're lying.

Also, why the hell do you know so much about your friends cocks?

No OP. I know because I AM the OP. I am at work and couldn't answer questions

>what is a shower

I was cut as a baby and it was totally fucked up. The glans fused to the shaft causing pain with every erection and no pleasure during sex. The doctor I was able to see thanks to my new insurance said that the surgery to fix it was both mandatory and "should have been done when you were a child"

>The doctor I was able to see thanks to my new insurance said that the surgery to fix it was both mandatory and "should have been done when you were a child"

See in normal places, like Britain, they wouldn't have fucked your dick up in the first place - and then you wouldn't have needed insurance to get it sorted out

OP here.
You get knocked out, wake up feeling naucious, and your dick is bandaged for 24 hours and completely numb. It's sore for the first 3 days, but nothing unbearable. Right now after a week the stitches just itch a little

Incompetent parents

Bro, the guy who posted that comment was not me, the guy who's dick you're talking about. As long as I have had memories, it had been fused like that. I was circumcised at birth and my mother didn't take care of it.

Hey, good to hear it, OP.

I remember your original thread.

Not OP, I know because I remember the earlier threads.