When did you realize that suicide is the only answer?

When did you realize that suicide is the only answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao dude
I attempted suicide once
I was legally dead for one minute
Trust me it's boring as fuck
Just stop giving a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY

Fuck some hookers.
Put a gun in the air.
Start a revolution.

>The world is your oyster

In 2013, was geared up to do it, called my only friend at the time to say good bye and she talked me out of it. There hasnt been a week since then that I dont regret just doing it and not calling her.

Today

When i finally got a "good job" that i thought i was excited about. Turns out im not excited about anything since all my money goes to opiates. Oh yeah and the job sucks. Not going to anhero though because that is the worst way write your last page so to speak. Im just going to rock out with my cock out and do whatever i want until it kills me. I woke up thismorning liberated with this mind frame, called into work sick on my 3rd day of starting and financed a motorbike that im not going to pay for. Life isnt that bad you faggots

Just do it fag

These replies are actually surprisingly reassuring

Don't know. I think there's no real happiness. I've lived all my life in the numb and void. The existencial dread is inevitable. You just know that suicide is the answer.

Honestly op this

rather live for 66-ish years smoking pot and playing video games and then not exist than just not exist now

About 8 years ago. Then I discovered what's called a " Hobby" that hobby was fucking dolls. You work a job, save up then you buy one and fuck it. You can invite a bro to tag team it, you know what ever floats your boat.

when i heard that feminism help men

never, and I've actually bounced back
lost some weight, got job, get drinking under controll, beaten the depression, married my girlfriend

well if it's your time to check out then do it...don't get me wrong I was in the same place you are, suicide was the warm blanket my pain was looking for, drank myself to death was dead for 8mins and another 5 in the ER, shit ain't that bad fag damn I'm 45 now everyone will have good days and bad ones but who am I to stop you if you can't handle life you have every right yo say when it's your time to go...

I here ya, except younger dolls are prefered..

Dead may be the only answer, but not suicide.
Most of the time I hate being alive, but I don't like the idea of dying as well.

Are you me?

I'm gonna get this deal on a 100cm doll (3 ft 3 in). $550 full body small chest. 3 holes to fuck.

I've only ever fucked a flashlight, an inflatable and a human being. What's the clean up process on the full body dolls? I'm definitely cumming inside. That's the whole point of the damn thing.

Fleshlight'
Thanks AC

it's called self preservation instinct
nature's triumph over mind if you ask me
just hit the gym few days a week, for few years, and you will get your shit together sooner or later is a good place to start your adventure with life

I didnt, because I didnt let my live become shit.

All your problems are your own fault.

it's the only question, not the only answer.

>attempted

loser

well, the circumstances of our lives are definitely not our own fault

>I attempted suicide once

yet another thing you're a failure at.

How do you fail? If you mess up on killing yourself, you're an idiot. Just blow your head off. Jump off of a super tall building.