In 1978 this was considered ludicrously, comically overweight

In 1978 this was considered ludicrously, comically overweight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HO6HrvB42o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And it still is? If I saw this guy walking down the street I'd definitely think "fat cunt"

And in 1930, 60 was considered near death age.

Hi bait.

It's fucked up. I walk outside and you go to places, almost everyone is fucking overweight. Why? It's not good.

Oliver Hardy and Curly were way fatter. He's not even Zero Mostel fat.

t. fat cunt

thank god it's 2016 now
#healthateverysize

in your early 20's thats fat

Hi bait

You can't argue with my logic though.

What logic you fat fuck? That we've spent years advancing heart surgery and plaque scraping so fat, gluttons like yourself can live to be 70.

Haha you sound upset. That's what happens when you get jealous.

>jealous
Are you delusional?

It was up until the 90s. I remember watching it as a kid and it seemed natural for him to be "the fat guy". John Candy seemed fat beyond belief. And he wasn't even that fat yet.

Just trying to see how long you'll take this bait, nigga.

Every fucking time.

You got upset again.

>he's so insecure and dumb he has to convince me I'm mad
Whatever you say jelly belly

>it's an user gets baited but keeps replying episode

You're still going, huh?

>"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I’m an easy target. Yeah, you’re right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you… but I don’t like to hurt people’s feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I’m not changing. I like… I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. ‘Cause I’m the real article. What you see is what you get."

fatass

You sound upset.

Same with the original Augustus Gloop.

No, it wasn't. This was.

Such a great movie.

> Middle aged character is 239lbs
> Comically overweight
> In 2014, the average American male in their 40s was 240lbs

>tfw I weigh 340lbs but I'm six one and have sex constantly
Morbidly obese but I still get pussy while you cry about a fat guy from the seventies on an anonymous Chinese Tupperware collecting board who also got more pussy than you.

stop raping people

>while you cry about a fat guy from the seventies on an anonymous Chinese Tupperware collecting board

Fat retard misses the point and gets assblasted due to his obesity-clouded brain

>I have sex constantly

Literally a meaningless boast. If you're railing a line of fatties and goblins literally who cares, that's not an accomplishment. Anyone who wants to give up on their lives can do that.

>A-at least I'm getting laid!

Yeah I've seen and known enough people who bang some gremlin because they think fucking an ugly girl is better than nothing (It isn't) or because they're too drunk to know better and then I get to make fun of them the next day.

inb4 "v-virgin!!! KHV!!!!"

Going on 3 year relationship with certified qt3.14 and I am a healthy weight. Enjoy your goblin clan, fatass.

What if most of your penis is obscured by fat to the point that only the head is visible?

>it's a "haha I got the last word so I win" thread

>lying on the Internet

Mmkay fatty

Jesus Christ, absolutely demolished. I like it

JUST

post gf or didnt happen

that's just blatantly untrue

youtube.com/watch?v=HO6HrvB42o8

It's true. That's considered slim on Sup Forums. Fucked up really.

He's achieved literal blob mode

>being mad at another board on a Chinese cartoon site
how pathetic