Can anyone make out the name on the jacket? It's a high school in australia. I believe from Tasmania but can't be sure...

Can anyone make out the name on the jacket? It's a high school in australia. I believe from Tasmania but can't be sure. I guess 'erinbank high'. But I can't be sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAseJpbb0RI
flipagram.com/biiancamostyn14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're right

I have nudes if Sup Forums can figure this out

Oh ffs, user, it says Emerson High plain as day

See this is why I need to find a website with a logo or something. I have no fucking clue.

Bumping until we figure this out.

See if we could find a logo on a school website or something I'd be confident.

What's the source OP?

sauce

Girl I knew. Or thought I knew. Was lying to me and I want information. Information is power.

I have 1 more vid from this set. Help me out here man.

I'm almost certain it's in new south wales or tasmania because this network of friends all live in that area. I know nothing of australian geography though.

Fucking great shit OP

I got more if you can help. I'm seriously desperate.

I found riverside in launceston. Logo looks similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAseJpbb0RI
Hit the nail, user.

The other thing is that almost all of their instas say sat pats. But I'm not sure if St. Patrick's College has that logo.

Of them? Bro that's cp

1. fuck senseless

Thanks man. As promised.

No friend. I have nudes to offer in exchange. As we have already established.

It must be that, the colour scheme of the jacket matches the logo

The youtube that was linked confirms it. That's exactly what I needed. Thanks anons. You've been a huge help.

case fuckin closed mates

Now the trick is what does this information get me. Networking will be easier if I create a fake account from here.

also, same girl as before. I have LOADS if we keep investigating.

Fucking hell. How old is she. Before I say anything.

21 now. 19 then. Friend of mine dated her and posted everything in a google drive.

New task! New rewards, if you can figure out the names of these fine young ladies.

The curly haired one is Bianca Mostyn. I know that for a fact.

What an absolute madman. Buy him a beer. Well the best bet would be going on facebook and looking at friends of Bianca Mostyn then.

>Implying I hadn't tried that already

There are 94 likes on her cover photo. Figured the girls in the picture would have liked it as well.

Well, maybe set up a fake account on instagram, add Bianca Mostyn, and look for the mutual friend recommendations? just a thought. bitch must have something

Oh yeah. I've followed a lot of them on insta. I've been digging for a few days now and this pic on facebook had the most useful information.

I live in Tassie brother, that name is not familiar. There is an Emerson in victoria.

flipagram.com/biiancamostyn14

Found her flipagram (wth that is)

OLD NEWS. We found the school. Riverside in launceston.

Jesus. Watching this makes me realize how little pictures I take compared to a teenage girl.

People should really be more careful about what they put online, methinks.

can't take pictures with your friends if you have no friends

FUCKING GOT ME

Probably gonna 404 now. But thanks for the help. This is but a small step in my quest for world domination and for that I am forever in your debt.

o they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap

DK!
Donkey Kong!