youtube.com/watch?v=uxZHU8DbN6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Großmann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

myself

Ender Wiggin?

the white man

You like a faggot who ate people? Come on dude there's better ones than him.

andrei chikatilo

Don't mess with him

This guy blew up children with flying robots for 8 years and played it off as "collateral damage". Pretty hard to top that.

if you cant beat em eat em

this is such an edgy faggot, fucking tryhard

Richard Ramirez.

Cant beat the Bundy

This guy.

Iceman always warms my heart.

Most overrated. Bundy was the second most overrated.

Not a serial killer...try harder edgelord

my nigger

Lmao

Ted Bundy

Only person man enough to put bitches in their place (death) and fuck em afterwards.

Albert Fish

I see this response EVERYWHERE. lol.

abortists

fuck off jeans

Did he have sex with the corpses? I thought he raped then killed them.

This guy is a fucking idiot. Look at his faggot beard style.

Mary blood

Ed gein was a professional psycho

youtu.be/lVBdkJ4dfPQ

Its weird that he was an accomplished member of his community.

I like him. He killed OPs

George W Bush

Yeah, this guy was just cold blooded. Just by looking at him and hearing him talk you know he's capable of fucked up shit.
Ted is definitely my favorite. Suave as fuck. Escaped jail not once, but twice. Oh, and fucked a lot of women. Just livin' the dream, mang.

dahmer:
beta
deadbeat
alcoholic
race traitor
nigger lover
creationist
homosexual

what a surprise OP

Jay dub has always been a stellar citizen

Nobody even comes close

Read the details about this guy he was like a movie serial killer with the unbelievable stuff he pulled off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

Only correct answers. Everyone else GTFO

zodiac killer ballsy never got got

Richard Ramirez.
he was a good looking guy and he raped grannys

Here's another fun guy (no he wasn't jewish)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Keyes

fuck out of this thread greasy spics, anyone can kill old women.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxZHU8DbN6Y

dont cut yourself on those edges

Ender did nothing wrong, blame his brother.

Peter killed literally nobody.

youtu.be/lVBdkJ4dfPQ

The dead ones.

Carl Großmann

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Großmann

Good choice

I find Pedro ´The Monster of the Andes’ Lopez and Luis ´The Beast’ Garavito Quite interesting due to their body counts.
Also Dennis Nilsen, Peter Sutcliffe and The Wests are all very interesting British serial killers.

>Ender did nothing wrong

Great bumpersticker

Ted Cruz

that one white guy. i forgot his name.

>everyone's favorite babysitter
>"nicest" guy in town
>made belt out of vaginas

There can be only one.

Ya he did both

You are all nuts if you don't choose the Zodiac!!! I mean .. Bitch please

No one's said one of the most creative serial killers there is, my nigga H. H. Holmes. He had one killer hotel.

This guy has at least 150 confirmed kills.
He claimed more, but 150 have been confirmed (provided evidence, details that no one but law enforcement knew about).

He's also the only person George W Bush ever pardoned when he was governor of Texas.

WINNAR

most American presidents rank pretty high on my list

Never been a fan of baby rapists myself.

No question, the Dating Game Killer is my clear favorite.

His name is Rodney Alcala, and he was on ABC's The Dating Game show and won it in 1978, shortly before he began killing dozens of people. He was a truly chilling. You can even watch his episode of The Dating Game on YouTube,

H.H. Holmes

>Henry Lee Lucas
Journalist Hugh Aynesworth and others investigated for articles that appeared in The Dallas Times Herald. They calculated that Lucas would have had to use his 13-year-old Ford station wagon to cover 11,000 miles in one month to have committed the crimes police attributed to him.[18] After the story appeared in April 1985 and revealed the flawed methods of the Lucas Task Force, law enforcement opinion began to turn against the claims that crimes had been solved.[19][20] The bulk of the Lucas Report was devoted to a detailed timeline of Lucas's claimed murders. The report compared Lucas's claims to reliable, verifiable sources for his whereabouts; the results often contradicted his confessions, and thus cast doubt on most of the crimes in which he was implicated. Attorney General Jim Mattox wrote that "when Lucas was confessing to hundreds of murders, those with custody of Lucas did nothing to bring an end to this hoax" and "We have found information that would lead us to believe that some officials 'cleared cases' just to get them off the books".[14]

Lucas' credibility was damaged by his lack of precision: he initially admitted to having killed 60 people, a number he raised to over 100 and then to 3,000. He remained, however, publicised as America's most prolific murderer, despite denials such as flatly stating "I am not a serial killer" in a letter to author Shellady.[9][29][30] Some continue to believe he was responsible for a huge number of killings nonetheless. Eric W. Hickey cites an unnamed "investigator" who interviewed Lucas several times and who concluded that Lucas had probably killed about 40 people.[31] Such assertions were given little credence by some researchers. The lawmen most involved with Lucas were widely seen as refusing to admit that they had been fooled by him, according to a 1994 article in Texas Monthly magazine.[32]

Most serial killers are known to be American, but they average around 10-30 confirm kills. Yet in poor countries, mainly south American countries they have some that go above 100. There's like at least 10 guys from Mexico and below that get 100+ Is kill count everything?

Ed Gein was not a serial killer you fags.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

I still can't believe he fucked one of them tree people, and I think it was a dude tree.

Anyone got the video of that one collage fag that ate his roommate?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_McVeigh
>IQ of 126
>hated the government
>pro-gun
>most successful domestic terror incident until 9/11

technically not a serial killer but beats everyone else ITT

Obama

Clearly not a serial killer, learn the definition moron.

Luis Garavito American serial killers are all small time try hards

H.H Holmes

This. This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate these threads.

Why do people not realize that presidents or dictators don't follow the definition of serail killers. Genocide or mass shootings or war aren't the same thing as having intent to kill someone and then going off into a cooling period only to do it again with some motivation and doing this at least 3 times.

Ok, mass murdere

Nope, he didn't do it himself.

He didn't do it at all

>Journalist Hugh Aynesworth and others
>others
>what "others"?

>serial killer provides information of decomposed and deceased corpses
>law enforcement affirm that he provided details that were never released
>actually leads law enforcement officials to burial spots in some cases, again giving specific details on others
>wiki post CLAIMS a collection of "journalists" investigated, provides one name.
>Assumes crimes implied by 11,000 mile trip were committed within an isolated time frame.
>provide zero reason why kills would be limited to that minimal frame of time
>ignores fact that Lucas was a drifter

>cuts and pastes, doesn't really do much reading

>He didn't do it at all

People died in WW2 dude.
Read a fucking book.

favorite: Mao

least favorite: Hillary

cant beat the classics also nod to the Dicaprio movie coming out soon

Well in a way he had direct cause for the mass killings of a people. Hitler, stalin, Christopher Columbus, genghis kong, that one Chinese dude, and others didn't directly kill all those people, but their actions led to their killings so they get credit for genocide. (Well I bet genghis kong killed many many people by himself)

fuck off, its not the body count its the cunning and ability and MO. Its the passion and beauty in a kill, MOST but not all non american serial killers dont have the beauty in killing.

I meant personally, idiot. Not to mention, people die in all wars, and there would have been killings without him during World War 2.

Zodiac

The US Gov

Ed Kemper was a monster 6'9 and genius intellect

Well then don't forget o include George Bush sr & jr, Teddy Roosevelt, Lyndon B Johnson, Nixon, JFK, to your very broadly defined list, oh and of course......

I would say the BTK killer, killed 10 but then got cocky and wanted attention so he gave the police clues. Hate it when a serial killer gets cocky, so unprofessional.