The media regularly lies to you

The media regularly lies to you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They care more about profit than truth

Of course, their motive isn't always just profit.

Most of the large news organizations are in bed with the political establishment

They control the narrative of our whole society

Fuck off

the people need to know

What else is new?

Slates a faggot website. Only idiots read that faggot trash.

You seem to think newspapers are all written by one person who must keep a consistent narrative. They aren't, they can have multiple people with multiple, differing, opinions.

This thread.

The 'people' can suck my dick

>newspapers are all written by one person

more like

>several very popular newspapers push specific narratives decided upon by an insular group of people

Please don't resort to strawmen arguments.

> itt trump faggots that think only breitbart and fox are reliable and every other media source is fake

damn...

OP here, Fox News is not reliable.

>ITT Trumpo supporters attempting to discredit anything even remotely critical of their beloved sugar daddy.

Palmyra was abandoned by IS....

Strawmen arguments are real fuckin gay kiddo

Different editions on the same day, dipshit

eat shirts

Yea well so is pretending like the media might be biased is somehow relevant every time Trump does something stupid or shady.

hahhaahaha, you're such a fucking idiot

Right? Like we didnt know that the media *gasp* could have an agenda contre temps with a government

>InThisPost Clinton supporters attempting to discredit anything even remotely critical of their beloved communism

anti trump ≠ pro clinton

>more than 50
>big and boisterous are opinion words

Wow, it's almost as though media organisations employ more than one writer to create all content on their site and in their paper/magazine, you utter, utter retard.

Look at all this government cover up

kek the audacity of this one always gets me

"Hey guys! remember when The media couldnt be trusted? Good times good times. What's that? Oh No no don't look over at the ineptitude of the president, that's just the media lying again...move along nothing to see. Stay ignorant"

kek how long did it take you to google, copy, and paste that not equal sign to give your post that pseudo intellectual edge?

Everyone already knows this, you might as well be screaming about the sky being blue.

not that OP but that's really what you're trying to distract with from being a trump fag with an easily dismissable strawman?
kek, eat some orange cock, goy

-OP + guy

THIS

the timing is not an accident.

But how can you convince everyone they're complete idiots when the media keeps telling them they're not lying? They literally don't believe that the media is lying constantly because the media lies constantly. As long as the millennial generation of idiots is allowed to get involved in politics we'll be stuck here. We're smack dab in the middle of a generation who refuses to put the electronics down. Our current generation is literally led by the media.

You're so right, we should all put down our phones and magazines and stop reading or even having the ability to have critical thought!

We should all support our dear leader and never allow an objectionable voice to enter our head ever again!

what are you lead by? other than arrogance?

You sound like a boomer AKA the worst generation.

>implying that people are unaware that the media can and will always be biased one way or another.

Truth always hurts eh millennials?

oy buddy, don't get snarky alright?
just because he said not to read anything because you can't possible consume information without questioning its legitimacy doesn't mean that he's promoting ignorance. he's more likely just pushing his own very much unbiased and trustworthy truth that everyone should follow instead.
how is that wrong?

If it was the truth it might.

You however have spoken none.

oh, yeah, the "truth"

didn't see that coming... ahem

Your options are go blindly or be completely manipulated. Pick whichever sounds best.

Can't see why else you would feel so strongly about a random post on Sup Forums must have hit pretty deep.

The chairman of CNN said he sees his network as entertainment.

>just because he said not to read anything
Typical... Take what someone says and just do what you want with it. You should apply at CNN.

This black and white area of "no information or all information" exists only in dystopian novels

Deep in my hatred for boomers and their complete inability to own up to their mistakes and blaming it on the people that came after them.

>either be ignorant (and follow what i say instead) which is a good thing
>or read something and be totally manipulated because there isn't possibly a chance of reading and not just taking everything written as truth

yeah... suuure...
want me to buy your waterfilters or what snakeoil are coming with that tinfoil?

>taking everything written as truth
Dude, have you not seen the entire first part of this thread? Or are you choosing to just not believe it because you don't like it?

>just because i said to doesn't mean i actually said it

>"We're smack dab in the middle of a generation who refuses to put the electronics down."

>that's totally different because i'm looking retarded now!

That means you're mad.

Looks like ants

zoom

again with the strawman, kek

>if you're not eating up my truth that is infallable and objective and stop taking in any other media you are manipulated by default because i posted images

>there is no possible other way because i say so

>if you actually reply to my stupid shit you're just mad

lol, it's getting better and better

Explain to me how him talking about putting down electronics and reading have anything to do with each other? You're the one sounding a tad retarded here I'm afraid.

But that's like exactly what you're arguing back, but for your side.

>putting down electronics was totally not meant to say to actually putting them down in order to not consume the in context of the whole rant before mentioned media

>y-you're just retarded- h-hahahaha AHAHAHAHA

sure buddy

Replying is one thing, spilling a paragraph is triggered. Shall I add you to the list?

Free and open discussion is what democracies are built on.

Of course a news organization is a corporation and their business interests sometimes dictate that it's better to jump on this wagon or that.

You are intentionally misrepresenting what he said or you lack reading comprehension.
BTW Trump fucking sucks and he is clearly not doing the shit he said he was going to do and not the guy the people voting for him thought he was.
Bombing Syria, pro-Israel, clearly just another puppet.

That's not at all what I meant by it lol. Now you're really making yourself look like an idiot. You keep coming back though.

>i'm not actually retarded
>y-your just twisting it
>that's what you actually said instead, ha!

oh wow, clever. reverting to maymay posting and just giving up completely on any coherence.

Not any more, no. Not since Ailes left.

But you really are lmao. How can you even say your not doing that.

also,
>calling people retarded
Isn't that usually like the last ditch "I lost" response?

>it doesn't mean what i'm actually writing because i have literally no arguments so i'm backpaddling, pls dont notice though haha

no problem bud, it's all good.

>coherency: gone

>Most people viewed

>Most people attended

Trump said the first one, and as usual, he's right.

DC niggers turning out for Obama's inauguration? No shit.

nice derailment, faggot
>u said retarded i guess you're giving up lol!

is shitposting as hard as possible to divert from the original arguments made your go to shill tactic when getting your ass handed?

No, you're right. You're definitely right buddy. I had no idea what I was typing out at all there. Good thing I had you to clear it up for me.

Stupidity and ignorance is pretty infuriating, yes.

>hehe, i am sarcastic now so i dont gotta explain shit
>i also copy your lingo, i'm clever :-DDD

you're clearly wearing adult diapers and have a nurse so there's really no point at continuing to amuse someone this retarded

50% of your argument is based around slandering and name calling. I haven't even been taking you seriously. I legitimately thought you were a troll for the first half of this.

i dont get it. what's the lie in that pic?

Now I know I've upset you. The fact that virtually everything I respond makes you almost immediately go after that reply. You're just sitting here waiting for me to reply aren't you?

ah nevermind..the police tape. pfft

the police strap obv

Anyone else feel like arguing? The last guy ran out of rants and gave up.

I'm this guy.

i would but i 100% agree

ITT: critisizing the concept of free media without offering alternatives.

My man.

* criticising

The only alternative is getting out and seeing with your own eyes. Unfortunately not many of us have the means to get around to do so.

Genuinely curious, are millennials as delusional as the boomers and others? My peers are aware of the state of our government, and are millennials, so I'm bias. I feel like if a draft were to occur the backlash would be ten times that of Vietnam.

The problem is that these guys arent actually doing that, they're just reinforcing the narrative that anything critical of Trump is fake.

Seems to be whats actually happening with this thread.

It's as simple as checking more than one source. Don't read something on CNN and instantly believe it. Check other sources and see how the content changes. If it changes vastly you know it's bullshit to some degree. It's pretty common to be able to catch shit like this.

I think the millennials are less delusional, but more lazy. Younger people today definitely understand what kind of shit we're in. They're just too lazy and too unmotivated to do anything about it. They're all hoping someone else does it for them. A draft truly would be terrible.

Go to bed Dolan

So does the President.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

>slate
>jacques attali
kek
literally jewmason illuminati tier

Wait Attali is known out of France ?
Can't stand this fucker

Left headline is fake, they wouldn't leave type space at end of headline