Hey /b, found this weird liquor bottle, no label, tastes sweet, not very strong. Any idea what it is?

Hey /b, found this weird liquor bottle, no label, tastes sweet, not very strong. Any idea what it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-uG7ozgiRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like mead.

It's old piss, mate.

Alcohol expert here

does it have a nutty taste/aftertaste?

describe the taste and aftertaste pls, i may be able to help

>tastes sweet, not very strong

Then it's surprisingly fruity for a bottle of old piss. 8/10

Ethylene glycol

It's fruity but it leaves an acidic after taste, at first it tastes similar to cider, but it's more mild, tastes a bit like sweet vinegar.

muscadine wine

That's either home made mead or wine. I make both.

Yup I had this drink last week. Its an raspberry iced tea.

where did you find it?

Maybe idk where it came from, I'll ask my dad when he comes back.

Wine cabinet

Did your dad make it? Did he make it in something that looks like this?

Nah, I don't believe it, he must have bought it.

most likley a homemade fruit mead or wine

if it tastes like vinegar it is about to go bad

Meads and wines don't go bad, if it tastes like vinegar then it means it had and infection during the fermentation process or you opened it and let it oxidize for a period of time.

Well I called him, he said its some weird liquor made from tea leaves, doesn't remember the name. He bought it from a weird Chinese lady that sells Asian cuisine stuff.

That's pretty awesome your dad has a wine cabinet. I want one and plan on getting one when I get older.

Chinese don't make sugar wine, the Finnish people do and it's called Kilju. More likely than not it's a sweet tea Kilju. Chinese like to take credit for shit they didn't invent. For real fuck Chinese.

>I just like posting pics of my mead.

The thumbnail makes it look like you shoved it in your dick hole.

i used to fuck a girl who loved talking about her wine cabinet at house parties .
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.
once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song: m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-uG7ozgiRI