Girls you want to facefuck

Girls you want to facefuck

hell yes

Pretty face to cum all over

Yes please

Put my dick in her mouth

I'd save her picture to my hard drive and never bother looking at it again.

ok Arin

How are you going to fuck her face when she's too busy stuffing ice cream into it all day?

I'd fuck that ice cream cone's face.

THIS WHORE

traps?

She'd probably let you facefuck her if you bought her ice cream tbh

Definitely

That's a woman.

Anyone want to kik tymac111

i was close once

My sis

More of her? Shes cute

i'd enjoy throating both of them

Both

more?

josie could get it

left looks stupid in this but I just want to stuff my dick in her open mouth

definitely her...again lol

Grab her by the pigtails and go deep

I'd love to see her dark lipstick smear at the base of my cock

both

How could you not want to fuck that

this bitch

Former band slut turned health nut

YABA DABADED

More

more

this princess

any full body ?

Sir, I'm going to have to ask you leave this forum.

>Braces
Godtier

My cousins wife Sabrina. I want to slap my cock all over her gook face and make her gargle on my cock and balls.

Nothing better than braces on a qt

both

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

all brunettes lmao... that's got to be some genetic shit right there

MORE

/r/btum66dm