A person has ruined my life how can i ruin his life without gettin caught? Help me fellow Sup Forums mates

A person has ruined my life how can i ruin his life without gettin caught? Help me fellow Sup Forums mates

What did he do

Kill yourself in a way that makes them look guilty.

Alternatively, suck it up.

Fart in his mail box

answer this first

It's Way to much to describe here.. He is a cheater and a liar and uses people. He wont stay out of my life and i am so naive that i Always are here for him when he needs me.. He made me suicidal and depressed. I will probably go trough an abortion without his support.. i want him to suffer just a tiny bit of all i did.

How much effort are you willig to put into this?

>go trough an abortion
femanon here?

Put sugar in the gas tank of his car just don't get caught and have a good alibi

Tits first, advice after.

Kill yourself
Become ghost
Haunt person

Fuck his life, kill him.

Yes!

Im not sure.. but i have been trying to get this person out of my life for 4 years now.. but i am way to nice go abandon him.. and always support him in many way.. i almost ended my own life because im tired of this..( he knows it but don't really care)

Looked through a hella ton of pics for this. But this is probably too much work to do.

He ruined your life by causing you to become depressed? did he put the baby in you

If you are way too nice to abandon him, how do you suppose you're gonna fuck his life up?

Show us your tits. And asshole.

TYou'll have to pull bits and pieces out of it and fill in the gaps with appropriate things depending on your situation. Most likely you'll have to find someone to help.

Pineapples

You're not too nice. You help him because you need him in some way or you think he will change. I know, I'm in a fucked up relationship for over 3 years now and I can't end it because I'm a week fool and I have got no sense of self worth. I'm not saying you shouldn't revenge, go for it, but don't lie to yourself or else you will end up in another bad relationship. Believe in yourself, develop some dignity and learn to ignore and cut from your life people who treat you like shit.

Ruin the things he enjoys

How about stop being such a bitch

That is a myth. The worst it does will be to clog up the fuel filter. I had a crazy ex, my car got sugared 3 times in a week.

This was an good idea.. hard for me to get caught.. innocent but could still mess up his mind.. the Only problem is that we are to old for school and it will be harder to get updates from his life when we dont meet by accident.

get caught
fuck him
who gives a shit

marry him... that fucked me up

Put a ping pong ball in his gas tank. He won't notice right away but on long drives it will shut off. Then start back up. Will keep happening causing him to spend an ass of money to fig8re it out.

be successful in any area you will like to be, not caring means it didn't affects you, get it over

Could you please put only one dot at the end of the sentences?

I understand u.. and i agree to some points.. but i don't have low self esteem or dignity.. he fucked me over as a friend 2.. The problem is that he has had a rough life.. and that makes me want to help him.. thats how i always get caught up in it

no... fuck you...

No, It's a dude getting an abortion.
Fucking dimwit

No need to be formal on Sup Forums right?

>Giving advice before time stamped mammys

Seriously, you gotta go back.

it could have been a male with his gf getting an abortion and his mate didn't support it

Lets face it though, after you seeing how he is, and continuing to be with him or whatever, it's your own fault. You said you're too nice to abandon him, but it's your fault still.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I was gonna answer him but then i realised how stupid it was..

>3 times in a week
>Not putting a battery spy cam in the gas flap thingy to catch her after the first time and sue the shit out of her

Jesus Christ lad.

Jesus wept.

hero

If you're too much of a pussy bitch from letting all of this happen already over a period of years, do you really expect anyone to believe you have the guts to go through with anything people suggest in this thread

Get the fuck outta here stop wasting our time. Show some tits on your way out.

Fuck his life! Just do your own thing!

Fart on his sandwich OP

Tits and timestamp. You know the rules.

Get into some therapy. Just as a color-blind person doesn't know he misses green, your head is fucked up and you don't know what normal adult relationships are like.

Don't set yourself on fire to keep someone else warm.

Dont comment in this thread if u think it's wasting time :)

Suck his dick

how old are you? like late teens or 30's?

Nigger, I'm forty fucking three

Okay how about this put diesel in his car if it's a gasoline powered car you can't say that won't mess up his car

Find a day time when he is gone and go out and steal a phone, go to a local library and go to the bathroom while in the bathroom Use that phone and put a add on Craigslist saying all his stuff is free. Then put up a add for a gay gangbang for rite as he gets home and say that he wants it to be a fake rape were he pretends be doesn't want it so a lot of his stuff is gone and there is a bunch of men who fuck him. But don't take the phone to your home or they could figure out it was fake and when the day is over break the phone.REMEMBER UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE TAKE IT TO YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!

say he raped you, duh.