This kind of wishy washy bullshit is EXACLTY why this fucking country is going down the tubes just accept that you FAIL...

This kind of wishy washy bullshit is EXACLTY why this fucking country is going down the tubes just accept that you FAIL and LOSE sometimes and there is NOTHING good about it then move the fuck on

>everyone gets a trophy
>no one loses
>safe spaces for snowflakes

preach it user. we are heading to a very bad place but at least a real man is running the show and grabbing some pussy while he's doing it.

Almost nobody believes this type of shit. So the notion it seriously affects anything is fantasy.

You're pissed off about a handful of people whose lives are so pathetic that they NEED to believe this kind of bullshit to prevent them from succumbing to severe depression.

>a handful of people
buddy, it's an entire generation.

No they should be forced into sevwr depression people who have to do this kind of thing are the same peope that need adversity and probalby a good asskicking

Your example sucks, dude.
Not everyone should get a trophy and the 'everyone is a winner' mentality is fucking stupid, but that shouldn't stop anyone from trying to do shit.

When dix i say dont try? I said dont try to warp failure into a good thing i literally never said give up

Your pic is clearly written by a retard and aimed at the same, but the message doesn't differ from your own.

losers lose and need to learn that crying about it doesn't get you a fucking ice cream cone and a hug.

work harder and aspire to be something more.

lessons that are not taught anymore and were replaced with a pat on the back and a fucking therapist.

Pic
> END = effort never dies
> Fail = first attempt at learning
> No = next opportunity

OP
> wishy washy bullshit
> sometimes you FAIL and LOSE
> move the fuck on

Pretty sure I'm being baited here...
So... what? If you suck at something you shouldn't keep trying it? That's kinda the message I'm getting here.

You can learn from failure you fucking autistic mongoloid.

When did i ever say that? I said dont make failure a good thing dont put words in my mouth

That's pretty close to OP's pic...

It doesn't say shit about safespaces or trophies for everyone. The message is literally not to get discouraged at failure and to keep trying

Backpedaling now.

The pic is all about not giving up. If you disagree with its message its the same as saying 'if you are not good at something, do not do it'.

how long did you suck cock to become a master at it?

No its not in saying failure the the enemy and is to be proven wrong im not making all of life all happy and upbrat cause fi you never see bad times how do you know good?

maybe slow down on the beer and take a second to type properly?

just a suggestion.

Im not proof reading and im on a phone keyboard with no auto correct this is Sup Forums its not that important

>im on a phone

>Autistic faggots who missed the entire point of the sign and are now triggered

Lmao pathetic.

The point of the sign is to save morons feelings and prevent them from admiting they are not perfect

Well how do i post away from home when bored?

That isn't wishy washy you fucking faggot. That is the true reality. Faggots like you just want to wallow in your own self-pity and you want to bring everybody else down with you.

Fuck you. Everything written on OPs pic is directly in line with Confucian and Stoic philosophy.

Are you illiterate?

Failure isn't the enemy.
Its an inevitable part of life. Doesn't make it a bad thing... if you don't fail how the fuck do you learn?
Shit, I can't run fast, but I can run far. Thought I could do a full marathon... failed dismally. Puked my guts up half way through in front of about 150 people.

2 years and some training later, I made it. I failed, I picked myself up, I went again.
Now if the OP pic had something like a kid holding a trophy for coming 22nd, we wouldn't be having this argument.

No what would make you think that?

The fact that you can't read.

Failure is the enemy if you fail you shoukd hit it twice as hard until you prove it wrong

you don't. find a hobby like chasing parked cars or something, if you need Sup Forums in your life 24 hours a day you are part of the problem the world now faces.

Your comprehension of a simple concept is fucking garbage and it leads me to believe you are some faggot from a 3rd world country with minimal education.

I read the sogn just fine ita one of those "oh no nothing can ever be negative" things and they are all bullshit

like sucking cock right?

No it is just telling people not to give up just because they failed at something once you fucking idiot.

My comprehensiln is that some retards cant handle bad things and need to make up for the fact

If they need to be told this they deserve to be failures

Amen. "Strongmen" tilting at windmills.

are we all still talking about sucking cock here?

i'm confused.

Jesus you drunk fucking russian go suck a bears dick because anything else would be too difficult for your brain to handle apparently.

Not illiterate but there's definitely some comprehension issues here

My brain is fine theirs is messed up

bears don't live in russia you fucking dunce.

The guy can barely type out a word... I think severe autism is his problem.

I can type fine other than typos cause fuck slowing down

Fuck off troll

Pity really. This could have been a semi-interesting thread.

yeah it started out with a real bang.

Just because you're a failure-ridden loser doesn't mean we all have to be, fag

......wat?

I think that last one is a sexual harassment suit waiting to happen

This pic is saying to not give up and work hard to achieve your goals... Learn English lmao