Tell me Sup Forums, hypothetically speaking of course, how immoral would it be to doxx a fem from here...

Tell me Sup Forums, hypothetically speaking of course, how immoral would it be to doxx a fem from here? I've been able to gather a fairly impressive pool of info, even by simply utilizing search engines and archived posts and data. My outlook is if she wanted to be an attention whore, we give her "attention" in spades.

>morality
fuck morality just show us the tits

Did she do anything to slight you? If not what's the point.

Morality is fantasy. All that governs your actions is feelings. So the question is, would you feel bad, or not?

who the fuck cares about morality

its a lie. doxx her already

Not like they have anything to gain from those comments... Completely unbiased

I have found some risky content, however I won't share it due to potential..legal reasons. With the information I have available so far you could surely find it if you wanted it bad enough. But I would not personally supply that, that would be on you.
...for the lulz obviously?
My only worry is legal ramifications, but I'd say I am well protected.

is the person underage or some shit?

This

Doxxing someone for no reason is pretty lame. And if she was delivering on nudes, then it's even more reason not to.

If she was being a cunt, that's a different story.

The forces of Sup Forums will tear apart her life if you let them people on this site >including myself are wild animals

How did you get her info? Is it really worth potentially ruining someone's life over?

You gonna deliver or nah OP?

Wild animals who are old, fat, and all bite but no teeth.

Can ruin lives anyway, have done it before

Allegedly her age may or may not be a factor.
Personally it means nothing to be, just for shits and keks.
I do love a good shitshow.
Cracked into some Sup Forums archives, managed to backtrack an image which was reposted to the original source, the fem seems to use a static IP so it wasn't hard to go through and find posts made from the same IP. And with certain collected information you can easily find out which other sites they fequent or even have accounts on. Thank heavens for nmap and acunetix.

Precisely. Could also be great potential blackmail.

>her age may or may not be a factor
MOOOOOOODSSSSSSS

>morality is a lie

>this is the sole reason your entire generation has fucked the rest of us.

Why would you put all this time and effort into something when this person has done nothing to you? Moreso IF they are underage there's your reason not to doxx, that's fucking disgusting.

No more than doxxing anybody else

>this whole thread
kill yourself op

Pretty messed up really. Show pic

This. Then tits

You're not well protected, ISP's and VPN's keep tracks of who/when connections are made, and in the event of people getting doxxed you always end up getting caught. Have fun being buttfucked in jail for such a pussy crime, not even mentioning the money you're gonna have to fork over in a civil case.

Hes just fucking with you OP, no way they are gonna find you

Really curious to see if this is about me tbh. Thing is I'm an unemployed degenerate not in contact with family (none of whom have an online presence) and many of my friends are aware of my online activities so last time I was doxed not a single fuck was given

Prob you

Could be. I pissed off some robots recently. The most amusing thing would be op going to this effort when I've been done before

Holy fuck is this Sup Forums or reddit? You are the same people that enjoy gore threads, seeing cats set on fire and children hang themselves, you would not post on Sup Forums otherwise, this is no worse. Get off that high horse lads.
I'm going to see if anything else juicy is posted from that IP before I do anything for max zozzles. Doesn't help their case when an image contains any exif data lmao.
Saturday around this time check back, will make a thread with the same image. This type of thing is only fun if there are active participation ja?
You think I don't know my way around my ISP being found? I didn't invest thousands in a custom desktop, tools and software for nothing.
Find out this weekend with the rest of us? Sure hope they don't mind knowing you are a young slut if it is you.
If it's not sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Well I'm not that young so guess not. But yeah nobody give two shits before

Jesus Christ you sound like a fag "max zozzles" "ya" stop trying so hard

I don't believe this person has been successfully doxxed to the fullest, so you are likely in the clear.
Why not just show your tits and get it over with, you already announced you are a fem you dumb cunt.

I've done it before but I get no fun from it these days. Why don't you go find some better ones on soc if you're so desperate

You're a real gross person I hope you know that

When girls are cool enough to post tits and take requests. Wow you're a fag

Sounds good! I'll be waiting til Saturday, report you then my dude.

meh seems like a waste of time to me

>Posts thread with no proof or preview.
>Asks for opinions which are overwhelmingly negative
>Ignores anyway seems buthurt

Waste of fucking time

This.
I guess if they are jailb8 or underage that is kind of trashy though. The one femanon in that white onesie/hoodie earlier in the week had me spooked, I couldn't save anything.

I'm just having a good time, just like the whores who post themselves here. It's not my fault some of them make it way too easy to blackmail or doxx. It's a hobby. If you were able to do the same you'd do it too, don't lie. It's not like you can't learn the basis in a few months.
Cry some more plz.
Why would I do that? Like you said, I didn't even give anything away and this thread has traction, clearly the real thing will only be better.
And I don't want to scare anyone off or give too much away, I'm still trying to gather some more posts or any other information. Just trust that it's going to be a good time. I'll make sure the thread gets archived if you miss it, I'll at least provide intensive screen caps in a separate thread since mods may just delete the thread or make attempts to ban me.

Why the fuck would I waste my life creeping around after girls merely providing fap material. Take a look at yourself if this is what you consider fun

You would only be in trouble if you were able to be doxxed as well

100% this.

I can support this notion op, someone needs to put some of these attention whores in their place.

It's only immoral if you put too much consideration towards the other person into it. If you can remain unattached and not feel bad, do you.
If you can't live with the possibility of hurting someone you don't even know and sending them into a spiraling depression, don't.

Don't be a fucking faggot op, people will live and learn these lessons on their own. Do you really gotta be that shithead that pushes that into motion? You don't know what this could do to them. I've been scorned by plenty of women, and I'm a vindictive cunt at heart, but there's no need to be a piece of shit towards someone you don't even know. Whatever is going on in your life, I wish you the best cause clearly someone took a huge shit on you and you're not over it dog. Re-evaluate your life.

I say ignore fags like these and do it, do whatever the fuck you want just don't get caught user