Career suicide

Career suicide

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not really he is surrounded by his mates

>his biggest achievement is winning the French cup

He will get money but not much else

contracts actually mean anything in 2016

Like anyone from that team is going to stick around when they don't even make it to the top 6

reminder he's a fucking hack reflex babby and lost spurs important points in the last season
his good performances neutralized his fuck ups at best

They're closer to 2nd than they are to 7th

As if his career was going anywhere.

which top team actually does need a GK right now?

Manchester City?

Liverpool, Arsenal, City

BVB

He only really fucked up in the home games against Southampton and West Brom. He saved Spurs so many points in other games

There's not much else he can do. Goalkeepers have a tough time securing moves to better clubs. He's settled, he's the captain, he's in a nice city. And of course if Barca/Real ever want him it's not like they wouldn't be able to sign him, Spurs are a selling club

Top teams

PSG, Juventus, BVB, maybe city although I think Bravo will recover

Teams better than Tottenham

Liverpool, Monaco, Maybe Napoli

Pretty much every club is a selling club tbf. If Real/Barca/Bayern want a player, they're going to get him.

*unless their fax machine is broken

Basically everybody signing a contract at Buyem Muncheat.

Chelsea and Man City don't sell their best players though. Everyone else, yeah.

>Liverpool
>top team

Spurs having one of the top GK of this era is infuriating actually , why the fuck won't he sign for a most successful club is beyond me...

Because if he goes to a more Successful Club than Spurs he wont get game time. Spurs aren't >that Terrible, but wont win silverware.

poch inherited brit teeth by association
give him a passport
he's one of us now

t. teams who need better defenses

> he wont get game time

Are you kidding me? he could literally walk in a Barca or a real madrid with ease, he is Top 3 gk behind De Gea and Neuer and also a great capitain...

Liverpool will get hart, city will probs get some meme keeper or stick with bravo and Arsenal will stick with Czech after chelsea win the league lmao.

>hart
mignolet is better than hart

Nice meme.

>Spurs having one of the top GK of this era is infuriating actually

It's fucking wonderful.

>why the fuck won't he sign for a most successful club is beyond me...

Timing and the fact that Tottenham's chairman would refuse to sell for a reasonable price. No team is going to blow like 50 million euros on a goalkeeper.

Barca/Real/Bayern don't really have any space in their starting 11 for Costa, Hazard and Aguero, otherwise they would have signed them up if they desperately wanted them.

>No team is going to blow like 50 million euros on a goalkeeper
PSG spent £50 million on David Luiz 5 days after 7-1.

>>he could literally walk in a Barca or a real madrid with ease, he is Top 3 gk behind De Gea and Neuer

>He does not Rate Buffon.

Look, I put respek on Lloris, I never denied that he is an Excellent Keeper. Halalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal is the only "possible" place he could be a started because they do not like Keylor Navas(and don't say they do, he is literally the only choice they have) and Farca would play him for Copa only.

Like I said, Lloris is Good, but he will not get game time with a really large Club. While spuds aren't Silverware tier, its still atleast Champions League Group Stage Tier. Which is something.

I think he mean't to say

>No Team with Logical thinking is going to blow 50 Million on a Goalkeeper.