5 reasons why traps are superior to women:

5 reasons why traps are superior to women:

They aren't retarded and annoying

They are hotter and less needy than women

They are horn more often than women

They like getting fucked in the ass

They don't have a nasty knife wound of a vagina

Why aren't you fucking traps Sup Forums?

You have never met a trans woman.

That's not true. I jerk off the traps all the time.

Does that.. Does that count as meeting people to you? And, if you think traps are going to be different from women personality or libido wise, you're in for a bad time.

thanks. i laughed.

Every trap I've seen in real is a fucking mess

looks like putin lol

>They aren't retarded and annoying
>They are hotter and less needy than women
false

Look that's not important. Here is proof that women are uglier than traps.

1. untrue
2. untrue, traps can be just as ugly and far more needy than women
3. maybe but probably not for you, and most likely not if they're on hormones
4. debatable
5. post op traps are packing a literal knife wound

source: professional trap

I know 2 trans people and the FtM was nice, but the MtFs I know is a trainwreck.

I'm also attracted to feminine men and women, but I don't know if I'd be able to actually have a trap fuck buddy. Anal all the time doesn't sound like a blessing but a curse.

Also talking to traps, the voice always ruins the immersion.

>proof
you do realize the reason you love traps is because they look like women, right? the whole point is for them to be feminine.

I don't get why this board is so anti-trans. Trans people are clearly way more desirable than their biological counter-parts. Oh well, at least I tried to talk some sense into you people.

Source? Who is that fine woman?

I'm not anti-trans. But I think that personality and libido wise, trans women are pretty damn similar to their cis counterparts. They have no advantages over cis women, and only disadvantages (penis). Anal is pretty terrible irl. I could be down with a trans girl who has a super cool personality, but I'm even more down for a cis girl with a cool personality. Simple stuff.

You forgot to mention that the image on the right is a fucking drawing.

You've never met anyone trans

Because they're gay men

>woman

there's just one major issue
the lack of pussy

Traps are by definition mentally unstable bud. There is no real benefit unless you are a fag who likes dicks.

>nasty knife wound of a vagina
Guess how I know that you're gay?

Cuz I aint no fag8

You are a fag. You know nothing.

Also, source.

sauce?

IT'S NOT GAY TO LIKE TRAPS

>5 reasons why traps are superior to women:
>They are hotter and less needy than women
>They are horn more often than women
>They like getting fucked in the ass
>They don't have a nasty knife wound of a vagina
Op have you been with a trans women who are taking hrt??????

>They aren't retarded and annoying. True sometimes
>They are hotter and less needy than women. True sometimes. You havent been with a trans women on HRT and are needy asf
>They are horn more often than women. Not on HRT they arent
>They like getting fucked in the ass. op youre autistic
>They don't have a nasty knife wound of a vagina. OP must never had warm wet tight pussy

Thank you, finally someone who knows the truth.

I have fucked countless traps and agree with everything the OP said. Also, you all clicked this post because that trap turned you on. Tell me you turn around, see this fine specimen presenting herself and you don't take a dive in.

Traps r gay tho

Because I'm not gay.

Horses > humans.

>he doesn't realize that women are also mentally unstable

you fucking virgins always out yourselves in these threads

*Himself* faggot

>Why aren't you fucking traps Sup Forums?
cuz i am one :p

Get out of here with that horse shit. Last time I tried a horse it shit on my dick and kicked me in the nuts.

Truth

Post nudes

Go fuck yourself then.

>Dated a trap before
>Unstable relationship
>He was unstable as fuck
>Feista of a relationship in the end
>Left me doubting relationships all together
>Women suck too though

After that relationship though, I have no care to be in a strong relationship anymore. Anything I develop is purely to satisfy my selfish needs. If I'm not getting what I want out of it, I give up on it.

I lol

For those interested i have been fucking this since I was 18 I'm 22 now

Just fuckbuddys every few months

Have watched heR take multiple cocks and all kinds of shenanigans

Ask me anything pic related and have more

Yes It's true. I'm good looking and got lucky

I have been with plenty actual women buts she's the hottest still

Easily the hottest transgender in my state

Lol

kek

OP has never met one.
They are all fucking crazy and retarded

not passable at all
shit im a normal guy and i have better hips than that

absolutely, utterly disgusting

thats not even the farquaad trap mate dont waste the meme

She has a boob job is in perfect shape and has awesome tattoos all over her body

But to each his own

Still superior even to the underage way out of my league pussy I got in high school which is strange

I'll be honest, Sup Forums. I'm white but I do not subscribe to any white nationalist, white supremacist, white pride, white power, neo-Nazi, etc. ideology. I in fact find such belief systems to be repugnant. However, I have no interest in expending the energy necessary to dissuade individuals from holding such beliefs; it is an extremely intensive and time consuming process to get someone to even consider examining potential problems with a core belief they hold so deeply. I simply don't have the patience. That being understood, and much to the chagrin of all the various leftist groups, I am of the opinion that there is good that can come from even some of the most toxic ideologies. It is in that spirit that I wish to ask a few questions today directed at those who genuinely hold these sort of opinions.
What have you done to help white people?

I'm not speaking of keyboard activism, nor of simply spreading your ideas or attending rallies for your cause. What have you ACTUALLY done to help whites who are suffering? Why are you not active in helping poor white communities? Opiate addiction is ravaging working class whites. Why are you not building support systems to help them get clean and turn their lives around? Why are you not creating networks to help find jobs for unemployed whites, or setting up retraining programs for those whose jobs have been rendered obsolete? Why are you not food banking for hungry white children in Appalachia? Why are you not working in some way to rebuild white communities?
You speak so much of the accomplishments of the white race. You speak of grand things that whites have built, and look admiringly upon that past. Why are you not building now? Where is this 'white man's spirit' you glorify to be found within yourself?

Visercatio

fpbp

>5 reasons...

Someone needs to stop reading buzzfeed

Visceratio on Chaturbate

im a fag who likes dicks

cause we like pussy maybe? fucking faggot stfu

Traps aren't transwomen. Traps still identify as male, but are usually heavily into AGP hence the preference towards cute and fem clothing. That's the thing about traps, at the end of the day you're dealing with a guy(a really feminine one but still a guy). Emotionally and sexually you're gonna have a much simpler time.

top kek