Im going to be driving with a white friend for a couple of hours

Im going to be driving with a white friend for a couple of hours

Whats some generic white indie music to make him feel welcome? I got alt-j, whitney, parquet courts, radiohead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pHDB2P9PtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some friend u are

ITT: a chimp figures out how to post a thread on Sup Forums

there you go then, you're good
i'd definitely say throw in a bit of arcade fire too though

Play something inoffensive but really good. Streethawk: A Seduction by Destroyer would be a good pick.

Personally I know they are a little bland but I love Real Estate and always use them for road trip music.

>Streethawk: A Seduction by Destroyer
This is one of my favorite albums.
I like you, user.

Arctic Monkeys

>Alan Parsons, just choose a playlist made out of eighties pop music. Everybody loves that.

>play the classics from rock bands, Led Zep, King Crimson, Dark side of the moon, Lodger by Bowie. Maybe some Stooges.

>if a 80s metal fan, Iron Maiden, Dokken, Van Halen, Metallica and Megadeth.

>if a folk fan, may God help you.

>if he doesn't really care, play neutral stuff, maybe some rock hits you like, just so you don't seem like a "weirdo". Or Porcupine tree and Blackstar by DB, stuff like Lazarus can't really be annoying to anyone. Or, you know, Rush and foo Fighters.

Either way, you're better off allowing him to play his music.
For your own sake, do not play Filth, Money Store o fucking field recordings, or music with screamed vocals, no no wave, not even post-rock a là GY!BE et similia. Trust me

>radiohead
>indie
cmon son
they are white af tho

Your last paragraph is what i love, ive tried putting dfa 1979 or rapture to acclimate people to no wave

Just play Nine Inch Nails.

Those all suck. Throw on some beats and take turns freestyling.

I know they're trash, that's not the point

play an audiobook

lol i am white as fuck and i would love that. play some noam chomsky political audiobook if he was a bernie fan.

Japandroids
The Killers
Cloud Nothings
Weezer
Wavves
Beach Slang
Brand New
FIDLAR
Andrew W.K.
Arcade Fire
Spoon
Jeff Rosenstock
Bloc Party
Tame Impala
The Strokes
The War on Drugs

/thread

either you're the same phone poster baiter the mods refuse to ban at this point, or all phone posters are cancer. probably both

>Im going to be driving with a blck friend for a couple of hours

>Whats some generic chimp-core to make him feel welcome? I got future, lil yachty, 21 savage, and chance the rapper.

look, I can be racist too. doesn't mean you shouldn't fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Cry more bitch

death grips

Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick is white as fuck

This is good choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=0pHDB2P9PtE