Kino (1993)

Kino (1993)

sucked and was boring, red hood is twice as good.

One of my favorite Batman films. Liked their take on Joker's origins. And the romance subplot worked, which is rare.

>ywn see a live action adaptation with BDH as Andrea Beaumont

Red Hood might be the only new era DC animated flick I really enjoyed.

>ywn live in an alternate universe where Arkham Knight was actually good and the knight turned out to be Andrea instead of Jason Todd

t. Nolan

Yes.

why exactly couldn't they be together?

She survived and "won"

I guess Bruce would never let her get away with murdering those guys, and would never give up being Batmanz.

She got her revenge and can now go live whatever life in Europe and Bruce is forever alone again. Really if he had just never run into her at the graveyard things would have turned out exactly the same with less heartache.

user, YOUR ANGEL OF DEATH AWAITS

>not using one of the most iconic posters made

hola reddito

You'd think they'd have jumped on that for feminism points.
They were both too far gone on their quests. Really neither of them are right, and their own personal issues prevent them from making them both happy. Bruce is too dedicated to his job, and she is too vengeful angry and broken as a person. It's probably the most interesting and developed Batman ever has been on screen.

This is the kind of source material DC had and we got BvS. It boggles the mind.

I haven't seen this one, my favourite was always Return of the Joker.

Funniest Joker handsdown

>tfw no bluray release of the TAS movies
Fuck man, Arkham Knight could have been anyone else but they went with someone everyone guessed.

fucking numale child faggot

That's a horrible poster that just draws your eyes to Batman's crotch.

wow .. the most reddit shit i've read here in a while

No. Your value of films is warped by your manchild sensibilities and as a result, this piece of mindless superhero entertainment made for 10 year olds that may have been "underrated" on release (for that is how you choose to convey your identity politics away from the so called modern capeshit loving normies).

The reality is that your taste is garbage, your admiration for this thinly veiled commercial vehicle to sell toys is misplaced. You are not a "patrician" and you never will be.

I've seen this word a lot, define numale please? Oh, and fuck you.

looks like bats is flashing the viewer

Sorry kiddo but if not being a queer makes me reddit then consider me the biggest redditor in town.

I'd rather see her as Batwoman Kate Kane with sexy lesbian results

hola reddito

>focuses on batman's crotch
>not a faggot

kek sure thing sport

Dude the poster is made in a way where my eyes just happen to instantly dart towards Batman's big bat bulge. It's not like I constantly have fantasies of being a thug in the ally and slowly undressing in front of him before we make sweet love in the rain or anything.

hola reddito

>Bruce is too dedicated to his job, and she is too vengeful angry and broken as a person

I don't know about that

they seemed to still "click" together pretty well,

If you seriously don't shut the fuck up right now I'm gonna light a bag of dog shit on fire in your front porch and ring the doorbell. Don't fuck with me you fucking newfag I'm sick of this lack of respect you newshits have been giving lately.

come estas reddita

I don't know about that but

>getting his ass beat over the table
>has to choose between the meat cleaver and bologna roll
>smacks her in the face with the bologna roll

I kek every time.

And?

You're dead.

>>smacks her in the face with the bologna roll
topkek

how can nolanfags even compete?

I disagree but it was odd to draw batman from a low angle.

>tfw saw it in spanish as a kid
>still GOAT
the joker was great in spanish, the joker was great in english
true fucking kino

>But, Andi, what will vengeance solve?
>If anyone knows the answer to that question, Bruce, it's you.

This movie is so fucking great

Yeah Bruce was a total hypocrite there

But it was only because he didn't want to see her die/hurt herself the same way he hurts himself.

Man he really is crazy. I like how Alfred pointed that out at the very beginning of the movie "Of course we all know you're the model of sanity

I like how the first time he puts on the cowl it's not a hero moment in the slightest. It's dark, sinister, and somber. The whole movie is really bittersweet in tone.

Ya because you're a fag.

Go home, Alan

Shit, I was about to mention this. The first time I saw that moment when I was a kid I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Every time I see it now, or even think about, it's just so chilling to me--like this is the point of no return for him instead of this heroic moment I used to think it was.