Meme Team

What does Sup Forums think about the meme team? They aren't going to go 82-0 BUT they are going to win the NBA Championship and there isn't another team that can stop them.

Prove me wrong.

>pro tip you can't

youtube.com/watch?v=vlaWDHBLG3U

They already outed themselves as meme chucking babies. This team is anemic when it comes to defense. Expect an early exit from these guys when they play very well balanced team. No way warriors beat the spurrs or cavs is a series.

uhhh they almost won last year without durant....and they got david west from the spurs

They still can't play defense. Shit teams post like 120 on them

al they have to do is post 121 and they win. Steve Kerr is a genius.

>They will never beat the Clippers
>Trash them by 40
>They will never beat the caps
>They will trash them by 30

Why do people keep saying this team has no defense? Jesus Christ watch one of their games,defense is fine.

So when the Cavs give up 100+ their defense is great?

Gtfo

>LBJ fans think Lebron joining/making a super team is ok
>LBJ fans think Durant is bad for doing the same thing Lebron did

I like the meme team and I hope they win the finals.

Curse of lil b says otherwise

FUCK KEVIN DURANT
U
C
K

K
E
V
I
N

D
U
R
A
N
T

they're going to. no one else competes with them.

The Rockets stopped them this season

okay but instead of going for 82-0 they're going for the championship.
>break regular season record
>lost finals

They have the 2nd best defence in the league behind the grizzlies. Stop talking out your arse m8.

Lil B has already lifted the curse because Durant plays for the Warriors now

Not true. According to ESPNs NBA Team Defense Per Game Statistics they're only on place 15. That's just average.

>going by PPG and not FG and 3PT%

Can't wait to see them choke against spurs or clips

They're the 7th best team in the Western Conference desu famalam

Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, hell even the Grizzlies, Jazz, and Thunder can potentially take them down in the playoffs. You better not count your chickens, cuck

They're going to lose to the Thunder.
It's just destiny.

>What is pace
>Being this retarded
kys

I think you're probably right that they'll win the chip, but I would love to see the cavs bump off the meme dub.0

they have the most depth than any other NBA team right now. DEAL WITH IT

LeGod only redeemed himself when he went back and won one for da land. Durshit has to win with the Memeiors twice and then go back to OKC and win for their da land.

Until then Durant is a bitchass pussyass faggot house nigga motherfucka slut hoe shitbag douche piece of crap asshole prick.

They are going to get bootyblasted by Cleveland really, really badly. Cleveland does everything better than GS except they don't tryhard in meaningless regular season games.