Was she really joking or is she just embarrassed

was she really joking or is she just embarrassed

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=62332887
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like she is embarassed
does she look good? and why did you turn her down

Seems she went defensive too quickly in order for it to be a joke. If you're friends for a long time, the joke would have been carried further. However, your lady friend went full defense. She wants the diddly D

she looks great but she's kind of annoying. Also im a fuckin social spaz and i dont feel like getting embarrassed in a relationship

"I'm good" kek what a dick response

oh
well i think she mightve been interested
if you wanted to test if shes for real you couldve asked her if shes being serious or not..

idk what to say with shit like that

i know what she feels like being rejected but ive never been on this side of it and it kinda helps with getting over previous rejections of mind. Just dont want a relationship

pic of her?

OP Just feel good about yourself, enjoy the moment, relish in it! It is so rare for men to be on this side, fucking enjoy OP, you the man today! *high five* Seriously!

OP is a fucking aspie
"Im good"
kekekek

no pics, dont want you jacking to it.

>asking over a text
>misspelled "joking"
>follows up with her attempting to brush off her question with saying she's just messing with you/joking
Are you and/or this girl 14 years old?

i wish she was 14
sweet teenpussi

just for you user

feet of her?

OP forgot to crop her name out

If dubs tell her you'll be her bf if she will poo in loo

She clearly is upset lol you firendzoned her

If dubs demand nudes.

She's some burnout from NY apparently

yo dude, if your a social spaz. having a girlfriend will help. after a day it'll be fine.

How'd you find that out?

I think 14 is being nice, i'd more put her and op at around 8-10 years old. Either that or they met at a school for people with severe learning difficulties, and they are like the silly little cute couple the teachers look at and go 'awwwww'.

She's probably serious, and annoying because she doesn't know how to act around you cuz you're kind of a dick and neither one of you realize it

If dubs, you tell her that you would like to be her boyfriend

You could have fucked her and left her OP, social spaz or not, she won't care about that when you're balls deep in her pum

Get rolling!! And let us get you laid!

I can CLEARLY see her first response is the real one.. OK friends is fine. She's hurt and wants you in anyway she can have you. The second response is to save face.. if she was joking that would have been her first response.

tell her "ok bye." and stop responding to her. If she's into you she will spam you, if she's not she'll stop messaging you.

Tell her to send nudes and you might reconsider

Post nudes and her number

DO IT

Her pof profile

Let's see her mug

WINRAR
OP DELIVER

8 year olds have phones now?
what the fuck is the world

This.

Fucking deliver faggot

OP you're gay

You don't even need to say bye.. just stop responding. He already made it clear he's not intrested.

she an uggo

Hold this op

Confirmed. Would have lied and said yes to get in that.

Ha, you're a big ole poofter OP

why am I gay for not wanting to fuck up and make an ass of myself to a 10/10
How the fuck did you find her so fast btw

Seconded.

Welcome to Sup Forums

op is her you are the biggest drop kick because she is gorgeous and if shes chasing your sorry Sup Forums ass go for it

OP don't be a bitch and do it

Sup Forums... it's a wonderful place.

Her stupid fucking name, idiot

You're just gay man, why wouldn't you want to make a fool of yourself with a 10/10?

nah, she really looks annoying
I get that vibe from her

Autism+a lot of free time= Sup Forums detective skills.

>10/10
Kek

That name is rather unique. You said her location and the website.

5 ft 3

no shes a smoker yuck fuck her off opp shes filth and on plenty of fish wants a relationship but not serious

she's online link her to this thread

I have friends with children around that age and by that age they usually have pass down iphones from their parents or family members. Kids are also aloud phones in schools now, i think they see them as a good thing because of the calculator and apps they can use.

coulda got yourself a gf and left your little spaz puddle and joined the mainstream. But no, youre right, youre better off alone, dont wanna fuck up that sweet deal you got there

op jerks it to traps not real girls confirmed

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=62332887

her plenty of fish profile

This bitch is 23 and not socially competent enough to entice you with blowjobs and pussy until you eventually realize that you have been her boyfriend for months.

not even close to a 10/10. OP is desperate sperg.

Definitely not a dime, but she's tappable

S U C C
U
C
C

If dubs ask her out

Please don't, she might be annoying but I'd like to keep her as a friend

Google-fu. Not hard if you know how to common sense. In other words--learn it, bitch.

She was just kidding.
But what if she wasn't?
Then wat

She looks way too tomboyish does OP look like a lesbian femboi?

Please dont user
Please.

Someone do this now

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME DUBS/TRIPS HAS SPOKEN. ASK HER OUT YOU FAGGOT.

She looks like she fake laughs at everyone's jokes.

Better go back to your trap thread now.
Fucking faggots.

Dude u gotta start somewhere... don t be afraid to make mistakes, mistakes are the best shit cuz u learn from them.
U got something good here bro, stop limiting yourself, I believe in you and even if u fuck up it's okay, u're human. Good luck man.

>if dubs ask her out.
Trips of truth! You must do it!

Why are you responding to me. I ain't OP

You done fucked up user

>Animal Lover
Stay away from that OP, even if she seriously wanted a relationship with you, it would be unbearable, trust me

Yes, do it. Let her see what OP really thinks. The truth will set you free OP

But I am.
Please leave and let the the thread 404 before some fuck links her my thread

You can't ignore repeating digits OP, Kek's will demands it

Send her a message on POF, and linked her to this thread. Also told her (in case thread expires), that OP thought her to be 'annoying'

Have a nice day, OP!

Going to hit her up. Wish me luck boys.

It begins... RIP OP

Lets do this shit. ruining peoples relationships is all Sup Forums does well these days

:DDDD

K. Seeya around, OP.

lul

FUCKING KEK

I wish girls would ask me stuff like that.....I'd be happier in my life rn I just wanna die ;w;

Screencap

>also post results

Then its fuckin over for me
Cya on the other side, matty
Don't tell anyone about the thread

inb4 deleted thread

lol. I'm now asking her to link to OP's profile :-D
Hi OP! :-D

>user turns down opportunity for a gf.
You almost ascended. Almost you fucking sperg