You don't hate your mother do you Sup Forums?

You don't hate your mother do you Sup Forums?

My mother took up smoking just so she could burn me with cigarettes.

I don't hate her
I just don't like her

I love both my parents.

I simply don't like her.

My mom got a PhD in Electric Engineering yet she's still dumb as fuck. Never gave me a single useful advice in my ENTIRE life.

She now work in my own business. I tell her to Shut the fuck everytime she say something really stupid, which happen once every 1-2 days. Since I'm her son, there is nothing she can do about it.

Women, no matter how educated are only useful when being put in her place and ordered around by a man. Be it her father, her husband, or in my case, her son.

My parents are wonderful and I love them both.

This, only legitimate reason for disliking parents is if they are fucked in the head and sell your ass for drugs or something. Most kiddies who dislike their parents are just in need of a spanking.

my first wet dream was about my mom

My mom taught me to hate when women touch me

And I'm not a fag so I lost my virginity later than most (20) and only after a lot of therapy

>Never gave me a single useful advice in my ENTIRE life
same here. my mom is more an obstacle than anything else

I love my parents, they are great. They could have been a little bit more stern and put a bit more pressure on me but seeing how other peoples parents are it just feels ridiculous to complain.

I do.

Highly intelligent yet single mother, leeched off the rest of my family for 10 years before finding an old man in another country she leech off too. She left me alone when I was 16 to go live with this guy.

And yet she was still a feminist that viewed everything masculine as toxic. She's also a bleeding heart liberal.

She has never helped me for anything.

Nah she's a dumbo but she means well. Can't expect much from women. I do love her.

I don't talk to her. Last time we talked we were having dinner, and I was talking to my dad about politics. Don't remember, probably something like the role of regulation in the housing / mortgage crisis. Anyway, it got heated, not in an angry way but just in a my-dad-raising-his-voice-because-I-don't-like-regulation kind of way, and suddenly my mom flips out and angrily says she "can't take it", but just completely interrupted the conversation and wouldn't stop fussing about it.

Dinner was over at this point, so I said something like "you're crazy, calm down, you're not in this conversation. I'll do the dishes, go upstairs, I don't know why you're upset." She thought I called her a cunt, I have no idea how when nothing I said sounded like the word cunt, and she comes over and punches me and starts screaming. It was so nuts. I just replied "holy shit, you're lucky I'm calm, what's wrong with you" or something, and she took this as a threat, and came back and grabbed my hair and was like "OR WHAT" and I said "I could legally knock your teeth out," then she she went nuts for a few seconds more and wailed about how a week ago I called her a name and went upstairs.

Shit was bizarre. She didn't hurt me because she's a weak old woman, but fuck. Don't need that kid of drama in my life. Decided I won't talk to her again except if in the far future she writes me a three page letter about how physical violence is not okay. This was a little over a month ago. Now just saving my money and waiting to move out.

Y'all should be happy if you have normal moms that don't go crazy periodically

I do hate my mother, I haven't seen her in 5 years and haven't spoken to her for almost 9 years. She's a fucking treasonous bitch and I hope she rots.

What? Why?
Tell me more.

Well, I realized during my teen years, that since I'm her Child there nothing she can do against me, and that I don't have to put up with any of her shit.

>Nagging
Shut up mom
>Stupid advice
Shut up mom
>Tell me her stupid stories
Shut up mom
>Say stupid thing at company meeting
Shut up mom (but not in front of my other employee)

It's good to be the Child.

honestly, among me and my siblings, i think i'm the only one how doesn't.

>tfw great parents who did the best they could for me

>parents got divorced
>now mothers a sloot
>Feels bad man

I wouldn't say I hate her but I don't like her either. I hardly ever talk to her and avoid her as much as I can, only keeping a pretense of a relationship in case I need something from my parents down the road (which hopefully I never will again).

I've thought about why I have such dislike for my parents but can't put my finger on it. And while I accept responsibility for my current life circumstances, I do blame them for the way I ended up, to a large degree.

Also this. I don't think either of my parents ever gave me a single piece of useful advice or guidance. My dad was beyond useless, never taught me a single thing about being a man.

Oh look, Feminist Marxists doing whatever they can to destablilize and break up traditional families. What a surprise. They don't even pretend to advocate for women or equality any more. They're just blatantly using it as a front to destroy the family.

The person who wrote this needs to be found, beaten, raped, beaten again, and hanged.

DAY OF THE ROPE, FUCKING WHEN, WHITE MAN?

>A feminist magazine shitting on maternal roles

>Feminists create the most single moms.
>Suddenly moms are bad!

kek

Stupid bitches.

I miss my mother.
She died when I was 24.

Hang in there, lad.

My mother taught me that liking women was a sin and now I'm sexually attracted to children.

What film is that from?

Looks like Tombstone to me senpai.

My Mom is too soft and my autistic older leddit brother breaks shit in her house and goes on hissy-fits whenever something slightly annoying happens to him.

Glad I lived with my Dad

Am I one of only three other people ITT who had loving parents?

>Mother taught me how to defend myself if another woman attacks me.
>she told me to never be a white knight.
>she taught me how to cook and how to clean the house.
>tfw she's gone now
>mfw she never saw her grandchildren

I love my Mum to bits.

My mother is a traditional englishwoman that will slap my shit for the slightest mistake when it comes to table etiquette.

I missed a lot of meals when I was younger because of it but I was better for it

Why do women hate their moms

My mom loaded me full of medications. Then kicked me out when I couldn't find a job. Now I'm a homelessfag.

mothers are women.
Women are cancer.

I don't hate my mom, but PERSONALLY I dislike her.

My mother was a stupid single mother by 18 because she got pregnant on purpose by a fling when she was fighting with my "father" and when I was 5 she told him the truth that I wasnt his son.

rest of my life was
>mentally and physically abused by her
>mentally and physically abused by either her boyfriends or her three husbands
>dumping toxic bullshit on me without warning and flipping the fuck out on me for shit I didnt even do
>kicked me out of the house in high school for 3 months and lived on the streets because I wouldnt walk 3 miles and back to buy her a chocolate bar
>not allowed to have friends or hobbies
>told me to go to a food bank once when I hadnt eaten for 3 days and asked for some food
>tried to jam her 4th husband down my throat and meet him on fathers day of all days, i refused and she flipped out

This is the price of feminism

I love her when she's supporting, I hate her when she's nagging.
Typical mother-son relationship I'd say.

I broke up with my toxic mom
>encouraged me to date a gay nigger
>was disappointed I didn't do drugs
>asked me to do cocaine when I was 10
>told me she wished I could grow up to date a nigger when I was 6
>wants Hilary Clinton to be president
>hates Trump
>thinks the huffington post is the most fair and unbiased news source

My parents are literal retards. I have nothing in common with them. They aren't bad people just not people I want in my life.

Nah I do, she's a crazy cunt that literally cannot do anything without a man and she can't keep a man because she's crazy. She's college educated but has known absolutely fucking nothing since I was a kid. Not to mention he stole my inheritance because she thought I was too young to know what it was (I was 13) and made up lies in court to keep me from seeing my father. She used to attack me if I got too pissed at her shit (like going to Paris for 2 weeks instead of getting her 8 year old daughter a Christmas present) then complaining about how poor she is. And the cunt used to assault me when I was a kid. All she is useful for is a free college education and eve that is a fucking stretch. Women are worse than children and I hate them so fuckin much

I literally just mailed her a Mother's Day card.

My mom is awesome, and I never appreciated how great she was until I went off to college and heard about how shitty everyone else's mom is.
She's a great role model and generally a great parent. I pity the poor saps on this board who grew up with an abusive, negligent, or single mom.

>the concept of respecting your parents despite their faults no longer exists

Now I know what that 8-year old meant when he commented on a Led Zeppelin video.

Around Fort Washington?

>tfw missed out on the advantage of growing up with 2 good parents that stuck together

When I broke up with my gf, my mother took her side and just spilled feminist propaganda, as if I was some kind of monster. She was always scheming behind my back with this gf, is a complete retarded slut - I dont care if she slept with some guys, but she got involved with a drug addict because she pittied him - and overall just do irrational stuff all the fucking time. I really don't know how she managed to survive until now, because she is seriously fucked in the head.

My mother pushed us to go to school, do good, join the military as a last resort.

>mother loves me and my family
>still thinks I'm struggling so gives me money, would feel bad if I turned her down
>sweet lady

Couldn't ask for a better mother and grandma to my son.

She's a fat annoying cunt, and I love her to death

>My dad was beyond useless, never taught me a single thing about being a man.
this.

everything i learned came from here, or tutorials on youtube

FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD
LADS

Yikes...hang in there lad.

Unlucky senpai

My mom always had the best intentions for me growing up.

>anime fag
>father

I want off this ride.

Yes i love my mom very much. She did the best she could raising a child as a widow. She stood by my side when I was a piece of shit. She knew it but she also knew I was better than that and helped me become the man I am today.

No I'm in California, I've been almost everywhere around here.

i hate everyone

This honestly

my mom is dead, i didn't hate her but she was pretty mean sometimes ... MAGA

Thanks man. My lifes truly become better without her toxicness around, and I turned into someone decent. I dont even leafpost around here :^)

Nope. Didn't earn it. A damn stupid drunk.

Cute daughterus don't make themselves

that sucks dude. but if she taught you those things then she's a pretty based mom unit

I thought this site was shutting down.

>You don't hate your mother do you Sup Forums?
Of course not. I had a loving and supporting family all around. Some times I wonder how I ended up here at all.

>millenials who hate their parents because they were "distant", or "didn't give them good advice", or were "emotionally abusive" or whatever other cop out they have

This is why we need to bring back corporal punishment.
Everyone these days is so unbearably narcissistic

my mum's dead lol

My mother was and is a selfish cunt, haven't spoke to her in a long time.
I'll be going my grandmas this Mother's Day, hasn't heard a single word from her own daughter in months.

My mother was so awful she actually lost custody of me to my dad, and that usually never happens fuck her

Edgy. I feel bad for your mom having a piece of shit like you disrespecting her.

I don't hate my mom, but I definitely resent some shit she pulled when I was growing up. She wasn't evil or anything, just made a bunch of dumb decisions that clearly were not in her kid's best interests.
>divorces my dad, who was/is bro tier, because she wanted to slut around, even though I later found out my parents were swingers, apparently this wasn't enough for my mom
>marries a nutcase Vietnam vet that had significant anger/PTSD issues, he was a verbally abusive prick that I generally hated and avoided whenever possible
> when I was 16, divorces him, thankfully, but then goes right back into raging slut mode and pretty much doesn't even try being a parent to me, as a result I barely manage to graduate high school because I skip class so much my senior year
>the minute I graduate she splits town to move in with some new guy out of state, I'm still 17 at this point, I'm literally homeless now, couch surfing for a few months until my dad offers to have me live with him
>I turned out OK for the most part, thankfully my dad and grandparents picked up the slack whenever they could, which helped immensely
My mom is now semi-retired, overweight, has mental health issues, and is alone, probably for good. I mostly just feel sorry for her, because not only was she a shit parent, but her terrible decision making skills have left her in a pretty sad state.

This.
My mom was (now that I look back at it) an angel, putting up with my childish idiocy while making an active effort to mold me into a decent human being.

God bless her. Seriously.

My mom's mom died before I was born. She had colon cancer. She was at Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital in the early 80's before I was born in 87. She had had radiation and they wanted to see if the cancer was gone. It was and they got the radiology results. That night, she was sedated still and had an IV of saline and a tube for air. An intern switched the tubes, and she drowned in her sleep.
I never met her.
I miss you Beverly.
My mom never had a mom to tell her how to be a mom.
If you are reading this email, call, talk to, text, tweet, snapchat, instagram, periscope, whatsapp, Skype, your mom and tell her you love and and give her a big hug for Beverly.

May her memory be a blessing.

I love you mom.

Amen.

That's one of the few things my mom didn't do to me (she didn't smoke). She squeezed my balls until I passes out twice. Somehow they still work. She forced me to eat dog shit. No one cared.

>Looks like Tombstone
Thank you, good sir

No problem user, just be the best person you can, and try to be a good parent to your kids if you ever have any. After the shit I went through growing up, my goal is to just be a good parent to my kids, when and if I have some.

this is me...

I don't. She has Borderline Personality Disorder and refuses treatment because whoever diagnosed her is an "oppressive male who hates women". And my father feels too sorry for her to demand she seek help.

This makes the house very difficult to be in. Especially when I'm taking 8 courses at university and commuting 2 hours each way.

So I live on a sponge on campus for most of the year and don't need to be around her. When I graduate in a few months, I'll get a job and take my sister out of there.

I don't hate her, she's just toxic to be around and my dad won't help us.

p.s. My grandfather, a Harvard educated lawyer won a multi-million dollar malpractice settlement against Sloan-Kettering Memorial Hospital but that won't bring Beverly back.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Call your Mom.

Talk to her.

Tell her you love her.

Hug her as hard as your sour permits.

You'll never know when she will be gone and you will miss it like nothing else you can imagine even if you disagree now.

Please.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I care user. Thats horrible. Whats your life like now? Are you ok?

Get her to see an endocrinologist. I believe BPD is an endocrine disorder mostly, with auto-immune components. Less estrogen (and testosterone) and she will feel better, and you will feel better. She is in pain. She needs your help. Please help her. She gave you life. Give her peace.

Same.
Amen brother.

Right there with you except my stepfather beat the shit out of me my whole childhood and Crazy Kathy has a pill problem on top of the mental problems. Toxic moms do exist and do terrible damage to everyone around.

>r9k

*soul not sour.

This Jew is right.

Respect your elders and be amazed at the blessings life sends your way.

I'm sorry. May you find peace, and may they.
Love,
user.

fpbp

I hope your joking. Shit man. Its ok to like girls.

An ex's mom and dad punched and kicked their daughters on the floor for not doing shit that they didn't even say to do in the first place or something that was waiting to be done (e.g. not having finished their laundry because they were waiting on another sibling to finish with the washer). Hated those goddamn nigger parents so much. Girlfriend didn't even like being black--whitest black girl I've ever known.

I miss her.

She gave you life. Give her peace. Help her how you can. I'm sorry if she hurt you.
Honestly.
Love,
user

If you need a place to stay you are welcome here. My heart and doors are open for those in need.
I've been homeless too.
You can't believe how much better it gets.
When I was 17 my mom had me placed involuntarily into a mental hospital for teens for 72 hours because I came out as gay.

I love her dearly. Love does not know hate.

skype is systemicabortion

this made me smile

In order to forgive her, you must first forgive yourself.

>You'll never know when she will be gone and you will miss it like nothing else you can imagine even if you disagree now.

You made me shed a tear.

I come to this place for memes, not feels.

Please call her. Say you are sorry.Hug her. Beg for her forgiveness. It takes less energy to love than hate. She gave you life, the greatest gift of all, no matter what she said or did, you will always love her until the day you die.

Love,
user

>all these dysfunctional relationships
suddenly all the sexism makes sense

She's not my favorite person. I have my reasons.

Sorry, but I laughed pretty hard at this