I'm a cute submissive trap. Please talk about all the rough and nasty stuff you'd do to me~ <3

I'm a cute submissive trap. Please talk about all the rough and nasty stuff you'd do to me~

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ngcqXCKDkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i would make you eat a bowl of eggs

Post a pic with a timestamp, please.

I would, but only if you put your cum on it~

sharpie in pooper with timestamp or gtfo

vocaroo.com/i/s0ngcqXCKDkj

I'd strap you to a chair and zap the gayness out of you.

Make you drain my balls all over your face using just your tongue

Give us a time stamp lil slut

That sounds wonderful
I'd suck you off for hours. You could throatfuck me if you'd like too. I'd be all yours~

I'd love to get intoxicated on the musky scent of your cum~
I'd swirl it around in my mouth and swallow it like a good little pet

I'd want to cum all over your ass, lick it all up and begin to make out with you.

Make you ride my cock. Watch as your little prick bob's up and down in front of me. Hold you down and pour my seed in your tight hyrulian ass

That's so hot~
I'd be moaning your name in a cute tone while my ass tightly clings to your amazing cock and milks out all your manly seed. Mmm~

Mm~ that sounds nice.
I'd certainly love to do that with you

Do yo need a submissive beta cuckold in the friendzone OP?

I'm sure you would. Imagine both of our cocks rubbing together while my cum coated tongue dances around in your mouth.

I'd pin you down and rub our cocks together till you cum all over your stomach

You'd still be over me. I'm a total omega~

Bind your hands to your feet in "touching your toes" configuration and make you balance while I tease you. Then, flip you over, sling your legs over my shoulder(s), and fuck you looking you in the eye.

Mm~ I'd be melting in your embrace

If you declare you are "cute," you aren't. Faggot.

Post kik

Oh my~ so rough

Afterwards I'd break away to nipple on your nipples while groping your bubble butt.

Does that mean I'm straight sense I declared I'm a trap? ;3
Anyways, nice dubs

I'd make you cum in your own mouth and give me a sloppy blowjob before watching you swallow both loads.

Touché. I'll be going then...

Mmm~ tasty.
I've tasted my own cum a number of times, but I bet yours is far tastier

I'd lock you in chastity, and make you eat me out while my bf fucks my ass, you would just be the help.

You sure you don't want a blowjob first~?

If you're such a submissive, why not post some actual pictures you slut

I'd dutifully eat you out then and do my best! After all, your pleasure is far more important than mine. I only hope to please

Would you be my keyholder and let me help you find and please Dom men?

I have that as a banner flag in my private quarters in our clan base on an Ark server :D

adding some original content of my own.

I want to fuck your throat. Slam my balls to your chin and flood you with my cum

Ooh yes~ slam your hard cock down my throat all you want. It doesn't matter if I'm choking or gagging, in that moment, I only want to please you~
Feeling your manly cock throb and pump your load down my throat would be its own reward

Very nice! Good attention to detail

thank you!

I'd love to suck you off from under your desk as you draw~

Your cock hungriness is very admirable.

op

I'm open for commissions

I'll tell you to go on grindr and find a real man to fuck you irl you little slut. You think you can just sit around here getting off on the -idea- of being a cute submissive trap, and getting off on the -idea- of what people will do to you? No. If you were a good little bitch you'd be getting ready to go get yourself a nice cock to worship right now.

Now go do it, slut.

This is true wisdom.

Thank you! They're just so delicious.
The musk fills my nostrils and gets me drunk on it's manliness. The feeling of it in my throat is just so divine. It's so amazing to hear those little grunts and moans from the one I'm pleasing, letting me know I'm doing a good job.
I'm very dedicated

im a big bearish dom and my gf and i have been talking about threesomes and would you like to fuck my girl and i

ass pic

*rapid heartbeats*
I... I'll try....