Time to set the record straight...

Time to set the record straight. Blacks are more likely than whites to have experienced racism and racism has been identified as a stressor that puts minorities at risk for a number of health-related problems. Anger is an emotional consequence of blocked opportunities, interpersonal conflict, worry for other family members, and social exclusion that result from racism.

Blacks are angrier because of the experiences they have on a daily basis and because they lack effective ways of coping with it. Violence is higher with blacks, but it isn't because they're fucking black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSfI4JsY9s0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

truth, but its also truth blackss are less capable of adapting to a western civilized society because of their nature.

You're eating the bait. Don't eat the bait.

its also harder to talk to monkeys than white people

Fuck them niggers

hurr durr white power trump 2k17

Yeah that, or the heart stopping soul food they like so much.

Also I would be angry too if I was born a nigger.

Only children think words have weight, the only power anyone holds over anyone else in a non-slave based western society, is the power you allow them to have over you.

Also you can't have racism if races don't exist, as so many SJW's would have you believe.

Lets set the record straight, blacks are violent criminals because their dads don't raise them and they grow up in a culture that glorifies crime and degeneracy

There's nothing racist about it, they're just stupid

Asian and Black Americans are the most racist people on the planet

>Blacks are more likely than whites to have experienced racism
whites get called racist for being white every fucking day

atleast asians have intellect

Average nigger IQ is 60.

Koko the gorilla's IQ is 70.

Think about that.

dont tell me what to do, JimCrow!

>Blacks are more likely than whites to have experienced racism

Of course they have. They call each other nigger.

All I know is black comedians can freely say 'nigger' and refer to whites as 'cracka' on stage. Never heard a white comedian use the word 'nigger' on stage.

Not in the last 50 or 60 years, anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=WSfI4JsY9s0

Yes it is because they are black you dumb nigger. DOZENS of scientific investigations have been made into this issue and every single one has come up with the same conclusion: blacks are less intelligent, more violent, more likely to engage in crime (especially gang crime), all on top of constantly blaming 'whitey' for their problems. This is true regardless of upbringing, location, or financial status.

Of course, you never hear of these things in popular media because it doesn't fit your precious bullshit brainwashing politically correct narrative that libcucks constantly want to push to keep the masses in line.

We live in a racist society against Blacks, and yet any public figure who who insults Blacks even mildly commits career suicide. Meanwhile, Black people can talk shit on Whites all day and many White people will still support them,

Really makes you think...

The #1 killer of the black population is salt. Any of your points are easily countered by the fact that blacks are the largest killers of themselves.

List me another country where it is like that

The blacks here act more racist than the whites..

Live next to a major city like st Louis and Ull quickly know wich race has the most issue with other races.

Their inability to deal with the slavery of people they didn't even know makes theme the most racist of all. Many of them are angry and blame whites. I don't hear any of my white friends or acquaintances blaming blacks for their hard lives.

Bullshit

Niggers are fucking subhuman.
Well known fact.

The thing is that negroids have the lowest IQ when it comes to racial averages. This would explain all the anger and the cockworshipping, because they are too dumb to do anything else. Also if dick size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle.

go talk to a Slav (aka the source of all European languages' words for "slave")
those fuckers are constantly complaining about how the Scandinavians, Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Germans, Celts, Gauls, and other Slavs enslaved them for 2,000 years

Niggers kill people and wreck civilizations. No one cares if people were mean to them. They're shit and deserve it.

All fucking niggers should fucking hang.