Do you guys really accept the water cycle? I mean, water boiling point is 100 degrees...

Do you guys really accept the water cycle? I mean, water boiling point is 100 degrees. The sun never heats the surface water enough to reach an evaporated state. Just think about it, its just impossible.

Can't tell if this is shitty bait or you're just a retard
>you've never seen a puddle evaporate

What is your explanation then?

Jesus

The highest temperature registered was 71 degrees somewhere in the middle east ... Can you evaporate water with 71 degrees?

Fuck off, OP. Abandoned your other shitty 0/10 bait to make this one? 0/10 here too, shitlord

Looks like science.
I see a govt. source at the bottom left.
Should get purged from whatever website you got it user.
It a republican world now, user. Science is not allowed on govt. servers.

The water runs off the sides of the earth, where it's all collected and pumped above the skybox and distributed randomly

you're actually retarded

Despite what your dumb ass believes, the screen you are looking at is evaporating slowly. Everything does, it depends on the material and temperature as to how quickly though. As it heats, more evaporates. If it were all at the boiling point, it would change states.

And who pump that water?

The world government, duh

Well duh! Jesus of course.

Noooo. Bad bait. Abort!!

kek
>"the screen you are looking at iss evaporating slowly"

>doesn't understand the haphazard distribution of energy in a large body of any substance
>doesn't understand phase changes
Back to chemistry class fag

More reasonable answer

Why does uncovered food in the refrigerator dry out? Is the fridge actually an oven??
Think about it

Trump voter

I was taught in chemistry class that water boiling point is 100 degrees dude. am i wrong?

SO MUCH BAIT!! SAGE IN ALL FIELDS!! OP SAMEFAGS HIS OWN POSTS!!

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE.

Dont be stupid dude, its because the constant cold air the refrigerator blows inside

Maybe because it is cold inside, the time move slower

Disregard those other idiots

The water actually runs off the ends of the earth and is collected just below the layer of lava, which boils the water and it rises and condenses on the top of the skybox. When enough collects on top of the skybox it falls down and rains.

Water boils at 100C, it can evaporate at almost any temperature depending on air pressure.

DELETE THIS SCIENCEY SHIT RIGHT NOW OP.
YOU'RE IN VIOLATION OF THE TRUMP ACT.
NO SCIENCE ON THE INTERTUBES, NEVER WAS NEVER WILL BE.

What keeps the lava hot?

So the water boiling point is not 100 degrees? ... just because you say it?

Flat Earth? Is that this threads destination?

The Hell

lol, lava is always hot. Cold lava is just regular rock, silly

The salt elevates the boiling temperature and bolsters it's already staggering specific heat. So no, I don't accept the current understanding of the water cycle and feel we need to re-evaluate its working.

Finally! a logical answer

i'll take this bait.. water vaporizes at all temperatures, even in a fridge. the warmer and drier the air around it is the faster it goes. boiling point has nothing to do with this

Is this the new flat earth type of theory?

And what keeps hell hot?

Well , if water evaporates at all temperatures? Why it changes from vapor to liquid under 100 degrees?

The devil

This is not true. Evaporation ends somewhere near the BEC temperature.

So the devil is a giant furnace.
And what does the devil eat that keeps him so hot?

Basic chemistry class

Science Teacher Fag.
Boiling only matters when you are trying to get liquid water to change to gas. Evaporation doesn't require energy to occur. Granted it's quicker if it's warmer. It's all about diffusion. High gradient of water will go to a low gradient. Evaporation will happen until water reaches the solubility point which is dictated by the temperature of the room.