College thread. Post

College thread. Post.
>Age
>Major(s)
>College/Uni

Major(s): Networking/Computer Science
College: Local college for Associates and certifications.
Uni: Texas A&M Commerce branch for Bachelor's

it fucking blows that I'm practically dead inside, but it'll be worth it once I move out of my shithole town.

Hate to tell you this user, but with a degree in computer-what-the-fuck-ever, "practically dead inside" is going to be a looooong time friend of yours.

The career path isn't what is killing me, it's working through college. If I just had one or the other, I would be fine.
Balancing a 45 hour job and a full school load sucks.

Computer Science
Seattle University

One month to go freshman year. I just play video games and avoid nervous breakdowns.

Gender studies
Cornell

planning on going to commerce this fall any tips or advice?

>21
>Chemical Engineering
>N/A

HA

22 Worcester state
Biology
it doesn't get much better as you work through school. im on the the 5 year plan myself so far

Major: Finance
Uni: NYU Stern

gender studies is tuff yo

Physics and Maths
Tiny Oregon College

Living the dream

WOO STATE in da house cLASS OF 2019 NEGROS
Worcester, ma 01605

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

Majors: Biochemistry and Physiology
Uni: PSU

Radiologic Technologies
Keiser University
Plan on making Radiology Director down the line, or medical sales. Either way to 6 figures. Kinda wish i started after highschool but that GI bill is really nice.

21 Ontario
Business (a joke, dropped after a semester) Manufacturing (top kek level jokery)

College is literally a joke up north.

UTD
Finance probably switching to supply chain management not sure how prospective it is

No clue. My girlfriend says it's hard. Im just going to Paris Junior College right now.

I don't know who you are, but if you live in Paris, we can leave this town together.

Dallas area sorry bro. stay strong

Major: Police Academy
College: Valencia School of Public Safety

You excited to shoot unarmed black teens?

You'd rather they be locked up and cared for?

> Valencia
Stupid faggot

Biochem(Chemistry)
UW-M

Psych
UMN

Suck it the fuck up buttercup. I wish my life was that easy.

God damn these fucking snowflakes.

Find me a better, higher rated academy in or around central Florida. I'll wait. Dumbass.

Petroleum engineer
LSU

Im stuck in the south with a bunch of fucking niggers and rednecks for a couple more years yay

I was in chem eng but i switched to applied math, not sure if i made a good choice

Psychology
CUC
I know im old cunt and still in school. I started at 21 and got one more year left.

inb4 thin blue line. anyone who joins the police is a fucking power tripping cuck

LMAO how about a dumb faggot like you go to an actual Florida University, like UF, and get an actual job instead of being a herp derp faggot wage slave bitch for the state...

> 18
> Machinist and millwright
> College Boreal Sudbury
Starting in september