>Proceed to scratch
>Alot
>Feelsgoodman.png
>Skin now stuck all under nails
>Cleans nails with teeth

Are you me?

Have piles
Itches like a bastard
Like to push them into my rectum when in bed at night, sometimes rub. It gives a crazy sensation of relief.
Sniff fingers and wipe on sock
Sleep
No arrows

OP, here. Yes. Go to bed you don't sleep enough

>be faggo
>shave butt so I can dress like girl
>cut myself on butt with the razor
>poop later on
>hurts to wipe

Sometimes I don't think OP is a faggot

Is it physically possible to get less of an ass than that? Shits inverted

In b4 infected

probably wheelchairass.

Not sure if it's gross but I use my coffee mug to cum in when I fap. I wash it of course before next usage though.

Ah so that's why I used to get such itchy ass despite being very clean. Never link hemorrhoids to itchy butt hole. Glad they've since gone.

Bump

"It's a bit nutty." -Austin Powers -

Sniff hands after scratching balls, scratch sweaty stinky armpit and sniff. Touch sweaty cheese between toes, sniff.

I feel like you should have a designated glass for this

Ayeee check em

Why do you have the_donald KEK flag picture?

I'd probably get lazy and it would get gross. Being my coffee mug forces me to clean it every morning. You ever left cum in some form of a container for a few days? Shit gets rancid.

Checked.
And no, i don't plan on it either

Checked to you to. Good, don't.

>be me
>have sexual attraction towards cannibalism
>grabs box cutter
>proceeds to cut off heel
>nom
>nom
>bleeding now
>don't wanna die from blood loss
>grabs bandage
>wraps foot
>waits a week for heel to grow back

I have a couple old shirts i don't wear which i use, then cycle with normal laundry

Eat your dick, timestamp it

put my peener won't heal like my heel
i want to keep mai peener

Pick my nose,
chew it.

peeners grows back you retard

Not too bad either, but if anyone ever came across those shirts, they'd know what they were for sure. At least my method leaves no evidence. Although one time one of my roommates tried to be nice and wash everyone's dishes, grabbed my mug from my room, and washed it. It was mixed with a little remaining coffee so he definitely didn't know, but I find it hilarious he washed my cum out a mug without knowing.

Also, these numbers satisfy me

i'm not sure if you are aware of the physics involved with cum suspended in another liquid. it doesn't dissolve like you would expect. if he poored the remaining coffee in the sink he probably knows what you did. i know this because whenever i have to be in a hotel i play with my peepee in the bathtub

Next level, cum in your coffee maker and brew

After 15 minutes or so cum becomes a completely clear liquid. Unless he picked up on the smell, unlikely because it was in coffee, he had no idea man.

That's where I draw the line you absolute madman.

I didn't say you had to drink it you coon

So either you're suggesting I give him the cum brewed coffee or I cum brew it just for the fun of it. Either way coffee is wasted, and I'll do no such thing you animal.

hey you are me too
i will go to bed
thanks OP for looking out for us

Bump

This isn't about what I do but here we go.
Room mate and I went out eating last night, he orders bonless buffalo hot wings with honey mustard dipping sauce The normal is ranch or blue cheese but honey mustard? Come one.

The gross part is when he put fucking ketchup on the buffalo wings, then dipped them in honey mustard. Nigga what the fuck.

So to recap
Chicken wings, tossed in buffalo sauce, drenched in ketchup and then dipped in honey mustard. I about threw up.

No problem Sup Forumsros
Timestamp and drink for $30 paypal

cannibal dude here I'm a sleepy boi
so I sleep now

If OP was in a wheelchair he'd have that dildo in his ass all day without anyone being the wiser. Consider the possibilties of being in a wheelchair. It's almost no longer a disability at that point. Permanent ass dildo. No one would know, except for the girl who changes your diaper.

>be me
>got bored one day
>mixed flour and sugar in a bowl
>tasted good
>did this for about a year
>in front of people
>one day i inhale powder
>almost die
>never ate flower again

How does one even get the fetish to eat themselves
Sounds delicious

Did this not make you insanely thirsty??

You ever encountered powdered milk? My mom used to snack on that shit. So fucking disgusting. Some reason your story reminded me of that.

fuck yeh it did. drank like a gallon of water after every bowl

yeh.. i mixed that in with the flour a couple of times.

You degenerate.

Bump

>Alot
This isn't not at all surprising.