What NBA team would you get rid of to replace with the Sonics?

What NBA team would you get rid of to replace with the Sonics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population
thefix.com/content/iq-and-drug-use
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15237864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None it was a bad franchise thats why it moved

Lmfao why would you want a team in Seattle? Enjoy your 20% or lower attendedance

The Kings

If you've only seen how well supported the Seahawks and Sounders are....

Look at shitholes like Sacramento . They are literally Laker and Warrior home games

>Seahawks
>Us 94%ers

Ok?

So that just proves my point that Seattle supports its teams

the clippers

I don't get how California has so many fucking teams

It proves they only support a team that's good. Even in their 100 loss season the Chicago Cubs still had one of the highest attendance rates.

>if only you realized how well title contending teams are supported

No shit, retard. If Sacramento was a title favorite they'd sell more tickets too. Doesn't change the fact that they have better ticket sales than the sonics did even being a sub-par team. Just face it, Seattle's a bandwagon town

SUpport is support you idiot

We have a lot of SHIT to do out here. What do people in Memphis and Phoenix do for fun? What's their excuse?

All people in Sacramento have to do is drive 88 miles

>We have a lot of SHIT to do out here
>The city that has a wall of used gum as a Cultural landmark
>The city that hasn't even cracked the top 15 population centers in the US

>SUpport is support you idiot
Support that didn't exist until the last 4 years.

Sacramento is objectively a better city than Seattle in every single way possible.

If sheattle got the kings then the exact same shit would Happen. Bandwagon fucks in that city would stop caring after 3 years because they can't handle losing seasons. The kings have pretty good attendance despite being the browns of the NBA.

The Kings.
Does anyone like the Kings?

I dunno maybe being the biggest state in terms of GDP, population, and landmass has something to do with it?

California is the 3rd largest state by landmass you dweeb.

Obviously but i didn't feel like being pendantic about it

The point is that it's a big fucking place. If San Diego residents can drive 3 hours for laker games then why can't you just go to Portland? It's about the same in terms of distance. You guys don't deserve a team because you refused to support the sonics and are only just starting to care about them because of hipster bullshit. Once you guys actually get the shit franchise known as the kings you will stop giving a fuck after a year or 2

Why won't people just go for the Thunder?

You don't get how local rivalries work

Seattle and Portland/Washington and Oregon are huge rivals, you stupid fucking shit

If anything we should get the Blazers and they should drive here

>Sacramento is objectively a better city than Seattle in every single way possible.

Stop trolling. All everyone knows Sacramento for are the Kings and being the capital of California

Oh tell me more about how these 2 cities went to war and hate each other kek. I know plenty of blazer fans around the Washington and seattle area. And portlanders usually root for the Seahawks or their Transplant team if they moved here.

>if anything we should get the blazers

Holy shit the entitlement goddamn. Portland actually supports their fucking team unlike Seattle.

Who's the big city and who's the small city here?

I know you Commiefornians don't understand state rivalries because most of you are provincial, but Washington and Oregon hate each other

Who's the better city, residents and fans? Portland objectively.

>PELICANTS

>Jacksonville is larger than Seattle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

>still bootyblasted 3 years later

Shittatle will NEVER get the kings, and there is nothing you can do about it

And we still get to live in Seattle while Kings fans get to live in Sacramento lel

and we still get to watch basketball games while you could heart an ant fart in Key Arena

Kek. The butthurt was glorious when that happened. God I miss those days

>He actually enjoys living in a liberal shit hole where it rain 360 days a year.

Lel Sacramento had a higher quality of life and pays more than Seattle. Plus no shitty weather all the time

Oh and we can watch basketball games

How is your NFL team doing? How is your MLB team doing? How is your MLS team doing?

The NBA WANTS to be here. People and organizations just end up in Sacramento

Sacramento's AAA baseball team has better attendance than the mariners, and Sac FC is on track for an MLS team around 2020

The raiders? Pretty good. Every weekend I can out to Oakland, watch raider games, then smoke weed and do acid in sf.

The kangz
Cloppers
blunder when westbrook leaves and everyone stops caring about them

Unironically this team. Why do meth addicts and apethetics who contribute nothing to society get a team when some of the leading minds in Seattle don't? There was fuckery afoot desu

And no one cares about boreball. Kek not even Seattle fans. Our icefight team is alright I guess. How's yours?

seattle doesnt have a hockey team

>How is your MLB team doing?

Pretty good actually.

>Sjwttle thinks they're superior to anybody

how cute

Well they are better than Oklahoma but that's a low bar

they're better at suicide and illicit drug use

>seriously thinking that doing heroine instead of meth means you're smarter and more cultured

it speaks for itself

Opiate use, suicide, and depression are all strongly correlated with intelligence

Maybe lack of.

believing opiate use is a sign of intelligence is only strongly correlated with delusions of intelligence

thefix.com/content/iq-and-drug-use

the city that has a fucking Lenin statue

Does seattle support college hoops?

Does that trigger you?

The Seattle Clippers

Please no bully small markets the people love the Kings and Bucks have history

smoking weed in your moms basement working on your horrible novel doesn't make you smart, it makes you a loser

See

but your link doesn't isolate opiate use or expand upon the degree of drug usage by those who participated in the questionnaire, the study combines opiates and amphetamines and even admits doubt about the veracity of IQ tests

it even contains thise gem

>There is a significant amount of research linking low emotional intelligence with drug abuse

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15237864

Suns. No one really gives a shit about them.

People that have high iqs and rational intellegince tend to be more autistic and have less emotional and verbal intelligence that's already known

Kings, Brooklyn Nets, or Suns

no its just ironic with microsoft and boeing right next door

Golden State

It's not supposed to be celebratory of communism or Lenin though

Pacers
>tiny-ass stadium
>consistantly bottom 5 attendance and sellout rate
>Silver needs an eastern conference team to go west to realign conferences
>Front Office actively trading and waiving players with any talent whatsoever
>Been trading draft picks for old washed up literally whos for almost 15 years

It's time.

>people on Sup Forums unironically like oklahoma

It's like you've never been there. It's a shithole.

It's like you're a mad as fuck Seattle cuck.

Go prep your bull and feed your wife's son you fucking cuck.

Sup Forumss biggest meme is hating all of the coastal liberal states and propping up white trailer park shitholes like Oklahoma and Ohio

I've never even been to Seattle. I have lived in the OKC area (Moore) for about six years though. Every person there was a fucking idiot.

None

t. Sonics fan

Mkay sweety. Don't you dare come into my room tonight. I'm having a special night with Jamal. You can take little Kendrick to an amusement park or some shit.

Be a good little cuck.

Back to pol

You first, reddit cuck

imagine calling people cucks

I've called people cucks IRL, problem?

sorry to hear that mate, i hope things work out for ya

Then enjoy taking your wife's son to the amusement park while you're at it.

Relentless retardation I'm lovin it

Relentless cuckoldry, I'm loving it, senpai.

You are why I am glad the Sonics left. Y'all deserved it.

>Oklahoma city
>west of Seattle

it's a great insult that hits right to the heart of the weak leftist unmale

>tripfaggot
>calling anyone reddit
top fucking kek

what the fuck is it supposed to mean then