Anyone have any mouse recommendations? looking for something functional but not too expensive for mid-tier gaming...

anyone have any mouse recommendations? looking for something functional but not too expensive for mid-tier gaming. last mouse still works but for some reason it hates windows 10 and doesn't let work on this OS.

pic related. it's the mouse that doesn't work with W10.

alternatively, has anybody had this problem with the mouse and known how to solve it? am i just retarded? perhaps both?

Other urls found in this thread:

gaminggearhub.com/gaming-mice/optical-gaming-mice/e-blue-cobra-review-wireless/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

steelseries rival 100, shit's dank as fuck and cheap.

À good Logitech g502, I have it rn and I like it. I think it was rated one of the best multifonctional mouse

Whats your price range OP?

i use the logitech MX Master Professional
its about $100 USD, but I got mine for 70 on amazon

Honestly, I still love the deathadder. I've had mine for about a year and it's still going strong :D

Just bought one of these beauties at Wal-Mart on sale for $19, would recommend.

If you want really cheap than this mouse EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900 is surprisingly good for its price. It is a ripoff of the utech uranus mouse which I used for a few years and really liked. I don't really know how they compare but this one is 30 bucks cheaper than the utech one. Otherwise get you that logitech proteus, that is my current mouse and I love it

I've had the g700 for years, only mouse I'll ever use until they discontinue making it.

Corsair M95.
Expensive, but the best on the market for heavy gaming.

I have the 300 and can recommend 10/10 IGN

This. Been wanting one for about a year and got one a few days ago. Since I had no money I lifted it from best buy but it's amazing.

Logitech M500

Op.. wtf are you talking about? it works fine in win10

oh god why

Have same mouse still works for me

Ah I see the problem
It's a lenovo.

OP I have that same mouse and Im running W10 you're just retarded

i have the Logitech 602 (the one in your pic) and it's fucking awesome okay? i have the windows tenth and it works just fine. you can change the function of every god damn one of those buttons! i have mine set up for counterstrike, fuck!
what makes you think it doesn't work with W10

I have both the Rival 100, Rival 300, CM Storm Mizar, Razer Abyssus, Razer Deathadder and a Corsair M65

The rival 100, for the price is a solid and reliable mouse. The only problem I have with it, is unlike the Rival 300, and most the other mice, it doesn't remember your mouse settings, you have to have the Steelseries Engine running if you want to customize it.

But hey, it's only like $30

same mouse bros works just fine

Deadly accurate. Deadly fast. Deadly options.

I'm using that mouse on win10 right now, g602 or something like that.

I second this. Love mine

razer deathadder because cheap af and good. inb4 razer fanboi

You may not believe me, but this is one of the best ones I've ever owned

gaminggearhub.com/gaming-mice/optical-gaming-mice/e-blue-cobra-review-wireless/

NEVER, but seriously, never buy RAZER product. This is overpriced cheap plastic shit!
After a few months u have a famous 'duble click' in one click. Shitty quality painting - wiped off. Second battery (because first also swelled) looks like ball. Grip rubber falls off... i buyed unfortunately razer mamba after old version diamondback :/ and don't recommended at all!