1: The flower of life. The genius pattern

1: The flower of life. The genius pattern.

I was born into a world you may not understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

theironskeptic.com/articles/issac/issac.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IvKt9dfxHNI
youtube.com/watch?v=8iRU-jLkcss
youtube.com/watch?v=y-7Oz_hVP0s
youtube.com/watch?v=4mz90E9e8QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=H2khI8284DM
youtube.com/watch?v=kwAUv-IotC0
3rddimension.online.fr/metaphysical.htm#Merkaba
hackpad.com/ep/pad/static/tvsP5pRtL2q
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2: Phi and Fibonacci sequence critical.

Where I come from, everything is the same.

what is three?

3: Phi golden ratio. A + B = C. C x Phi = D, C + D = E = A + B + D. Ad infinitum.

Everything that exists there ruthlessly consumes the everything around it, hoping that it will give the satisfaction it so desires.

4: Phi root off all of your “sequences.” Only two needed, like circle and square. Like each human finger phone = phi to the next bone. It is everywhere.

It enjoys consuming these things, but when it is without them, it suffers. No matter how much it consumes, the satisfaction is never permanent.

Idk what this is in reference to, but those are clearly Alienware symbols...

5: Giza had Phi ratio.

But it still doesn't understand. "Maybe it needs more?"

more please.
right, clearly it's an alienware manual for one of their laptops.

is this alienware ?

no, it involves aliens user. No, I am not joking or being ironic, google what the CARET program is. I recognized this stuff from before, but I had to confirm it.

So it continues it's days, consuming as much as possible.

6: Fibonacci and the golden mean.

7: 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 2+3=5, 3+5=8: 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144

And in the end, it has finally consumed everything, and it still isn't satisfied. 7
Ultimately, it dies.

Would you make an imgur album or something for this? I need more user. Alot more.

8: Fibonacci is asymptotic to Phi ratio. Ever closer.

If only it had understood the futility of it's efforts.

9: Phi = perfect. Fibonacci approximates perfection. Closer and closer.

If only it had realized that all the things it wanted would eventually go away.

thank you for posting more. Is there anywhere I can learn more? I'm really interested, user

>I want to believe
>I am monitoring this thread

10 : Phi = god, Fibonacci = SPIRIT

But it couldn't understand, it couldnt change, because It didn't even know what it was doing.

>Update
i wat to monitor too, but i have to go. would you mind emailing me the rest of the pages?

11: Phi is infinite, Fibonacci; our reality, approximates. Why then you see our vessel as light?

But one day, something was different.

> google q4-86
> first result

12: binary sequence. Only 46 divisions. Human cells.

Awareness came into this world.

This is what I found, anons:

theironskeptic.com/articles/issac/issac.htm

Some edgy user tryna be edgy

13: golden mean spiral, male and female junctions. 120° 190° 240° 280° 360/0°

There was one that saw the suffering it was causing itself.

MOARRRR
please and thank you.

14: male and female junctions make a binary and Fibonacci sequence.

It stopped searching.

15: The harmonics of music are related to the proportions of the central line when moving through a tetrahedron.

It never needed anything at all.

some faggots blog doesn't mean shit. I actually happen to know that the CARET program was real, so I really am loving all this posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvKt9dfxHNI

are you OP?
Thanks for the dump, if that was it. Here's something maybe related, I dunno

16: The star tetrahedron within a sphere is the most sacred object.

It already had what it wanted all along.

I'm glad you aren't done dumping

bump for more

{1, 2, 3, 1, 3, 6, 6}

>trips demand moar

17: Inside the star tetrahedron, another one fits inside perfectly.

It was alive. It was aware.

OP is a gay fag.

Google Isaacs Alien Cipher... it's all a bunch of liberal bullshit frank

get an identity somewhere else you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=8iRU-jLkcss

Except the CARET program is real, you tool. I know this because I went extensively through the leaks of the NSA and such, unless all that leaking was purely liberal bullshit.
Also sure, all those esoteric religions that have such views (about geometry) are also just liberal bullshit too.

18: All of the information thats produced form music, harmonics, sound and spirals are derived from the tetrahedron.

And it became Satisfied.

Thiiiiis goyim gets it

yep you're a faggot go read a book a get an identity that matters moron

>this
I am not even a tinfoiler, because I think ignorance is dangerous ether way, but if you dig through the Snowdens leak of NSA things, you'll see CARET being a real, and still in place program today. Even if all this stuff is a hoax, it's still a real program.

We allow synchronicity to take place. Built by humans.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-7Oz_hVP0s

all gay fake bullshit go fuck yourself unless you have a link to provide that isn't from "ass probe news" dot come or "oh my god it's aliens" dot org... or "blow it out your fucking ass your retard" dot info..

sage no FUCKING bump you twats

Bull shit
Not one of those is a legit website.
You sir are a big gat faker!

19: Light and the dimensional levels work in the same way as harmonics. THIS IS THE MERKABA! HUMANS ARE DESTINED TO ASCEND! Or you will extinct.

Like you are assaulted with hate and adversity in this time... This time marks an exceptional hostile period of the corporeal concessions.

youtube.com/watch?v=4mz90E9e8QQ

look at the little inbred fuck who can't into grammar
Also, sage has not been working for years.
you're a frothing autist who can't even type a full, coherent sentence.

Do the words caret drone mean anything ton you, op?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2khI8284DM

youtube.com/watch?v=kwAUv-IotC0

It needs to be connected to the core and protrude from the vertices but from a 4d angle not that 2d shit they fuckin with there.

Especially if the model they're building there is expanding like in that example

If it expanded once then it will be in perpetuity so showing the growth moment as exterior based is preposterous

Yes, for sure you are born to a world that I do not understand. It is the world of autism! Welcome to that world!

loving all these links, thanks user
kek

Slow down. I'm taking notes.

This has my intrest

Damn you are clever!
Anyways, thank you to the OP for all the wonderful content, and thank you user for the YT videos, even thank you to the shitposters, who helped keep this thread alive. Thank you everyone. I will be checking in a few more times then going to bed, if anyone else has anything to say or YT videos to post, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I also want to thank OP again, because this kind of information is very dangerous to be posting, as even if they are uncensored versions online, (not that I know of any) and also taking the time to post them, even when alot of people were giving him shit.

If only I could meet someone like you, maybe when I was younger, but especially now...

While i was watching one of the Youtube videos i heard a gargley screaming sound outside my window, i have very bad vision so i couldnt tell what it was so my mind immeditly went to aliens cause of this thread. I think it might have been my neighbors cat dying, i hope.

Good for you, and no, I am not being sarcastic. I sadly can't remember the exact document where I saw it listed, but I remember during snowden's leaks, about hearing of the CARET program. At the time, I didn't know what it meant, nor any of this, so I know this is actually legit. Please do the research so you can verify it, and also more about sacred geometry as well. There are many wonderful videos that are suggested if you go to youtube, to watch those videos posted. This shit is far better than conspiracy tinfoil, as this is just information, not opinion. I hope you are able to learn more. I was able to find a few interesting sites after googling the term someone said to, here are two that seem FULL of really good, in depth info-
3rddimension.online.fr/metaphysical.htm#Merkaba (lists alot of articles)
hackpad.com/ep/pad/static/tvsP5pRtL2q seems to have alot of amazing info too, and lastly bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm seems to be an actual account of the info, not sure if its as useful as the other two, but I was quickly googling around, I hope you do the same and find alot of good stuff.
Please note I am not normally into stuff that is tinfoily, but this seems more legit than the normal postings.

Even though common sense tells us theirs a 99.999% chance this is just a made up thing, its fun to belive in that small chance isnt it?

Bumping for knowledge

Fuck it just died again, this is freaking me out

cock

I would like to understand this so badly

Thank you

The body of Christ. The bread of heaven.

The blood of Christ. The cup of salvation.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.