Do we have a chance tonight?

Do we have a chance tonight?

Might as well not watch the game t b h

I keep forcing myself to watch this team because I love Wentz and the defense. But they find a new way to dissapoint me every week.

Reminder that the giants will miss the playoffs IF

Giants lose out

Bucs, packers, and failxons win out

Lions beat cowboys

Filthadelphia will do whatever it takes to spite the giants. I put 1000$ on the eagles tonight.

>you will never be as handsome as Odell

I need this fag to shit the bed tonight for my fantasy championship

>fantasy football

Yes you do. The giants traditionally have a hard time with the eagles.

Kys I need him to do well.

>I put 1000$ on the eagles tonight.
Yeah, you probably shouldn't have done that.

Eagles, if you do one thing right this season, please beat the Giants. I want to see Romo start Week 16 against y'all and let Dak rest

It will probably be a competitive game but the Eagles will lose in the end.

*Week 17

>relying on Giants loss to clinch the division

Are you not confident in beating the loins at home?

Yes. The Giants are so flukey

the increasingly nervous spic says before he gets deported in January

>Intz

Well see who's laughing when I win 1500 dollars fuckface

I'm from the future final score

gints 28 - iggles 13

dubs confirm

>Wentz has the the potential to be better than le checkdown babby man

I blame the O-line. But if he's shit next year then iggles gotta dump him

dump him for who? This is going to be our quarterback for a long time

>love Wentz
He hasn't given you a reason to yet.
Why do people do this?

Are you stupid? Have you not see Wentz the entirety of this season? He's our QB for the future. Give him some weapons and a consistent Oline? He's golden.
No reason? His composure under diress?
His ability to extend plays.
His steady demeanor in a game to stay in it despite things going wrong at first?

he's been competitive in most games despite having no downfield threats and DBs pressing his over matched WRs
the running game picked up against the Ravens #1 ranked run defense. if that keeps up the play action game should work better...if the WRs don't drop the ball

"I have not watched an Eagles game this year" the post

You have a better chance than you think. Eagles started the week as 3 point underdogs and the Vegas line moved all the way to make the Eagles 1 point favorites. Obviously Eagles money is pouring in.

Please do beat them Iggles

Why tho. The Eagles offense is horrendous, Wentz has been pretty bad, and he is still probably the best player on that side of the ball.

The defense has been overrated all year, and has shat the bed late in the year (again).

No way the G-Men lose this, I'm thinking we win something along the lines of 28-12, Manning goes for 275 and 3 TDs, and we get a pick six.

Why tf you think he's mexican?

This is all very true, but you forgot one thing: it's an NFC East divisional game, literally anything can fucking happen.

Welp there's your pick six famm

Fucking called it

The refs gave you guys a lot more than a chance. They prolly should have just told the Giants "eh don't bother"

there was one(1) bad call on the play Wentz dived. Other than that the refs did fine

>implying the Eagles get refball, ever

lol