27 here, am I too old to be drinking this shit?

27 here, am I too old to be drinking this shit?

no

I am drinking the green one currently

the apple one? me fucking too. shit gets you lit and then you hate yourself the next day

just fucking drink steel reserve. Just as trashy and highly alcoholic at 8.1% i think. Not loaded with 60g of sugar too... you're gonna get diabetes

The sugar is kind of an issue.

Wrong.

do you enjoy the product? then fuckin drink that shit. whether you have good taste or not will be a VERY one sided debate, but you do you.

Tastes good but will definitely wreck you. My only time seriously blacking out was because of this shit. Its basically pure sugar and alcohol.

what is wrong about my post you idiot? There's literally nothing to dispute

def not too old. also i would pick a 4loc over steel reserve everytime. locs are stronger and to me taste better. also dont get me wrong. i am not saying either actually taste good. i used to drink 2 cans on the regular. will def get u drink

Im 28 and i wouldnt mind picking these up. Didnt they change four loko though after all those college kids blacked out and it made the news?

Any age is too old to be drinking that shit. It's disgusting and loaded with sugar. I'm getting physically sick just looking at it.

If you're gonna be an alcoholic at least don't be a fat alcoholic. Drink something less syrupy.

Seriously this

4 Loko in 1 picture.

at this exact moment i'm house sitting for my normie ass brother and his boring ass wife while they take their kids on a spring vacation.

i'm currently sipping on a makeshift 4 loco using the only shit i can find.

in spain, their version of Four Loko is kalimoxto which is wine and Coke

How many four lokos do you guys drink to be posting some of the things on this thread? I drink one and barely get a buzz

i can put more than a 5th of liquor away every night. in fact, i do.

i cant stomach that shit tho, i dont get drunk and i wake up with a horrible hangover

Yes. Jesus fucking Christ. You are to old. Man up.