I found these in my sons room what are they are they used for some kind of drug

I found these in my sons room what are they are they used for some kind of drug.

DUDE SOOO RANDOM LMAO XD

So you went outside to pose with them on the grass?

some new retarded trend kids can fiddle with that i just noticed recently, damn I should get out of solidarity

take them and slide it up your ass, you nigger fucker.

congrats. your son has autism

Yes you put heroin in the middle part and then swallow the whole thing. U get high as fucck

stop with this fucking facebook meme pls

Kek

im sorry but your son has contracted they gay from using the paraphernalia in your hand there be careful you could have easily gotten it from just picking them up

Star trek badges

These are the entry-level version of fingerboxes.

I. U. D.

I think my son may be on drugs he has a hard time concentrating and he is really hard to talk to. Should i throw these away or ground him from them?

I paid $40 for one. Did I get ripped off?

OMG will they explode?

Short answer: YESS

Long answer they are used for drugs AFTER your son has gay sex with at least 5 partners.

Not I. E. D. Fag.

What would be the point and grounding him from them? That implies that at some point you're going to give them back to him.

Paying any amount of money for these is getting ripped off

Trips yo

New age anal beads

What kind of drugs are these used for are they life threating mind altering drugs. He sets and watches these things all they time where is he getting them and how?

Digital trips

Checked

This. From Chicago

What are they used for as far as i can tell they are just metal and spin?

Oh iud. My bad. You meant intense uterus destructor. I feel so dumb now

I remember someone trying to make one of these in a machine shop, using a Haas VF-2.. fucking idiot caused a linear crash, after the part got sucked out of the vice and knocked the spindle out of commission.

Jesus fucking Christ have you ever tried talking to your son? If this wasn't bait, I'd be triggered right now.

Fshzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He's on Molly. People on X use those to enhance the trip. Throw them away, get your son into rehab! I didn't take it seriously and my son died. Don't make my mistake!

He wont talk to me he just looks at the wall and ignores me and then changes the subject i dont know why he is treating me like this its so frustrating.

Why the hell are you asking us? Ask your son retard.

Just the latest bullshit kids are into. It will always be something.

I'm an old fag who was into pogs.

You can't explain it. just try to be the lucky son of a bitch that gets to become a millionaire selling kids worthless pieces of plastic for a 10,000% profit.

He says hes holding them for a friend. Thats all he says. Then he starts talking about dolphins and tigers.

Your kid is ripping some serious shit

They're sex toys. Boys shove them up their assholes before they fap.

>pogs
>oldfag
>

Pogs are more retarded than any sort of collectible trend ive seen. But I can see the appeal for kids back then

THIS. They're handed out at needle exchange and safe injection sites. Your son has aids OP

The trick is to trick people into buying worthless pieces of carboard for insane prices.

Pogs
Baseball cards
Magic the gathering cards
etc.

Find out a way to get virgin neckbeards to buy pieces of cardboard from you for $10 a pack.

You fucking retarded piece of shit cum guzzling ass goblin.

Put your kids beyblade back together and give it back to him

magic cards have value, but the nerds take it so seriously that they inflated the value

You have ants now.

Those are fidget spinners folks. they are for the mentally challanged