It's a TJ corners the Monstickers market episode

>It's a TJ corners the Monstickers market episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to6LgO6xWI8
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094035
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094327
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a 'Mikey acts like a fat fuck' episode.

I never understood his scheme as a kid

why didn't those kids he "hired" just stop kicking up to him and then charge the same (or lower) rate? It's not like he has any enforcement.

In fact the 6th graders technically ran the playground as some sort of monarchy so they could do whatever they wanted despite him having money.

Some people just don't think for themselves, they need a leader.

I've never seen this episode but I would assume he had fully monopolized whatever product was being sold. Not to mention, the hirees, at the start of the scheme since it apparently went wrong, wanted to work with him since he's an idea guy, and those are hard to find.

He didn't have a product, he worked his way to the top. In the episode the stickers are a currency and the other kids had took playground equipment and started charging stickers to use them. TJ did a bunch of odd jobs at first and then when he accumulated enough money he started paying kids below him to do the work for him. Basically by the end of recess he had a monopoly over the entire playground.

I always hated that queer

Randall > Gus > Gretchin > Spinelli > Mikey > TJ > Vince

yeah but he paid his employees less than they were charging "customers". They could have easily just stopped kicking up to him and pocketed the money themselves.

I guess it's just a metaphor for the real economy, but it didn't work in the episode.

No one needed to stop using monstickers they just needed to tell TJ to fuck off.

Although tb-h I was on TJ's side and wanted to see him run things since everyone was such an asshole to him at the beginning.

It's my favorite Recess episode desu. There are obviously holes in the metaphor as you've pointed out, but it's still really fun to watch.

BLACK LIVES MATTER you know

TJ basically became the 1% he accumulated the majority of the stickers and set the prices high enough that it forced the other kids to constantly need to work. Also I think switching to some other fad was their way of telling him to fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=to6LgO6xWI8
Here's the episode.

Switching to some other fad was because fads are fickle and short-lived. The fact was used for comedic effect to make everything TJ worked to accomplish instantly worthless because nobody cared about monstickers anymore. This also helpfully resets the status quo.

Vince was an arrogant prick with no depth to his character

Yeah he was an asshole to his cool brother.

Retreat from these racist posts or I will call the janitor. Thank you.

No his friends helped popularize the other fad to knock TJ down and to tell him to fuck off.

he was oblivious to the fact that his brother was a mouth breathing autist, further cementing the fact that Vince had no ability to respect anyone's opinion but his own. This is why he was so abraisive to people he considered to be "beneath"him.

It has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with him being an asshole

Best Girl

I never got the appeal of this show but it had a nerdy redhead with glasses so I watched it anyway

Weekenders was way better, Lor is top waifu

>Wanting a dago

I only got to see that show like once a week while recess was on reruns every day after school

fucking broadcast tv

>not wanting the mythical flatalian

recess was shoved down everyone's throats, marketing probably felt it covered a wider market/age range while Weekenders is probably unappealing to anyone younger than 13

>flat

She's like 4 years old you fucking retard

she was born in 1988

You're kind of a huge faggot.

Then she's not flat anymore

100%
just lie how people are voting trump or hilary and peojple voting for jill stein or gary johnson feel extra special and unique when the truth is well hell some of us don't need a leader

well I thought it was a good show

I thought Recess was good as well. There were way more shit shows out there, mainly on PBS and Fox kids.

>better tomboy
>better redhead
>black friend was an actual character instead of a literal basketball american reject from burger king kids club

Nah dude nah

I vote third party because I actually don't care who the president is and I'm only showing up to vote on state issues which are the only things that actually matter here

It also gives me a mild amount of passive aggressive satisfaction

The white Ashley's always got my dick hard

>national policy doesn't matter

look at this faggot

point at him and laugh

If it goes bad we'll just bail

to where?

There's no where to go thanks to neoliberalism and globalism

in a way though is Donald Trump having access to nuclear launch codes
and his whole having a borderline personalty kind of going to matter to where ever you are?
innit?

>main kid had a divorced mom who was annoying as fuck

Cucknada shows, everyone

Has there ever been a canadian animated show that wasn't awful?

Is Shillary starting nuclear war over "muh Putin" not going to matter to you?

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094035

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094327

I plan on writing more chapters for these

>he thinks there's money in nuclear war

nah dude

>yfw Spinelli and Bobby Hill have the same voice actor

>Then she burped. She tried to cover her mouth, but it was an absolutely cute little thing that only a girl could get away with. They both quietly laughed through their noses.

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiller. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair.Have rough sex with Spinelli in the jungle gym. Put fake vomit on my carpet. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the only part of childhood I got left.

At least Trump isn't likely to store launch codes on an unsecure home server.

Vote Jill please

We're one false flag away from war with Iran with killary

fuck now im depressed

but persians are bros

nuclear war only becomes likely when you start pointlessly antagonizing countries with nukes. Shillary was Secretary of State when our "pointlessly antagonize Russia" policy began to ramp up.

So far that's all Shilldog has campaigned on, more neocon interventions, more middle east proxy wars, and more "Cold War 2.0"

>he thinks hitlarys masters don't want WW3

Also if there's no money then you have nothing to worry with Trump. America First

Ed, Edd, & Eddy.
Not enough to absolve Canada from its sins and deserves rightfully to be nuked for just Johnny Test.

That was the one episode I remembered watching as a kid.

fuck off

It's not about wanting WW3 it's about playing a game of nuclear chicken with Putin to see who blinks first. It just so happens that if neither side blinks then the world blows up.

Neocons want Russia destroyed, like it almost was in the 90s, for various reasons.

Recess was such a shitty show tbqh. There was like one good episode and the kids were basically ripped off from Burger King.

at least it wasn't all celibrity cameos and pulling on heartstrings appealing to vain superficial emotion

>cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094327
>"You were lying about that sore fist huh? Guess I won't have to go easy on you." He mocked casually. Lawson moved one of the hands holding her arms in place to where he had been rubbing his length. The back of Spinelli's red dress. Lifting himself off, he gave the young girl's ass a rub. He had to admire it. It was soft and girly, and at the same time firm. The rod in his jeans was like a well built tent. You could see it across a classroom. There were a few times he really had to think about something to get it to go away just to not get embarrassed. Like Kurst The Worst.

>He grabbed the hem of the dress. The feeling was like when his sister did his laundry. Too much starch. He could probably fold it up like a paper airplane. That wasn't a concern anymore when he saw those panties. "Aw gee Spinelli. They're not pink. Guess I can't just stop now and go show them to people." Like he would even stop in that case. His hand grasped at the top of them and pulled them towards him hard enough to snap the elastic.

>victory water

>image.png

What did I do wrong?

Any tips would be nice.

How else am I supposed to keep track of it?

write like someone who's touched a female before

Your fanfiction is nice...for me to poop on!

I'm absolutely embarrassed for you that you didn't watch Beast Wars.

beast wars was shit fuck you

the only people who like that or reboot are canadians who had nothing else to watch

It's Wodehouse

The last standing Marxist utopia, North Korea

Implying Code of Hero wasn't the peak of Transformers for at least two solid decades.

Alright friendo.

Touche.

>.Have rough sex with Spinelli in the jungle gym.

every time

Trump wants good relations, and you think that's bad?