To all trump supporters. Why cant you just admit he's a horrible president...

To all trump supporters. Why cant you just admit he's a horrible president. Last time a president fired his FBI director while under investigation we had watergate. Yall better jump in a life boat or go down with your ship.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

k

Trump is awesome m8

I'll vote for him again in 2020, just to piss off libshits.

>Yall better jump in a life boat

Stop using nigger grammer plox.

Trump expanded US weapon sales to saudi arabia.

He is literally stabbing his voter base in the heart

Didnt know Clinton was a part of watergate

As long as you cry, bitch and moan, he has my support.

Its called I grew up in alabama sorry

Then you are a simpleton with a really stupid view of the world.

can you print me out and take me around the shareblue coffee room please

basement dwelling simpleton spotted

So successful for many years.

So salty.

Now play nice.

The really sad thing is that he isnt going to loose his base they are going to remain through thick and thin. Its the moderate republicans that are going to determine if he gets a second term. Swing states are going to be every bit as important as they had been in elections past

>Yall
>nigger grammer
so, everyone south of the mason/dixon is a nigger.

gotcha.

>president is doing shit that doesn't affect my life in the slightest
>but he's not letting in mudslimes by the hundreds of thousands
He's doing good in my book.
You liberals will have your chance again in 8 years.

wut

You make a powerful case.

would you put a fork in your eye, if it made a liberal sad?

>who is slick willie clinton

This. Far more important to "Stick it to the Liberals" than actually be an informed citizen.

People like this are what's wrong with this country.

>Last time a president fired his FBI director while under investigation

Good job.

thats what happens when retards are wrong. they act like monkeys and then strut around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment when they get their way. then when it fucks them up the ass, they avoid admitting they were wrong at all costs.

ya done fucked up, trumptards.

Nixon didn't fire the FBI director and was already in much deeper shit.

Educate yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

>Votes trump
>Trump sucks
>Oh well doesnt effect me

Trumptard logic

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHASAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAGHASGAHAAHYHAGAHHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHA HHAHAHA A *BREATH* AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How informed were you when the niggerking was killing jobs,the economy and giving niggers gibmedats

I like boobies.

Gullible uninformed shits fall for the "us-vs-them" primate fecal matter that falls from the asses of corporate-owned politicians and divisive right-wing attention mongerers and straight into their eager, whoring mouths

Piss off faggot

Try 16 years, trumpbro - Pence 2024!

Gotta love those double-dubs!

person with triple digit IQ: Trump has fucked up so many things, even the things that his votership wanted. here is a list of some of those things...
Trumptard: LOL snowflake. get a job, snowflake! build the wall!

literally the only people left still cheering for that fat toad are the mentally retarded and trolls.

Successful people dont go bankrupt

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Settle down little fella. You'll be OK.

Wow, can you even speak in complete sentences using real words? Fucking inbred KKK lurking around here. I'm guessing you don't know shit, but love to whoop like a gibbon around your alt-right friends right before you piss in each other's mouths an circle-jerk to pepe

MEME PRESIDENT 2017

MEME
E
M
E

SUPREME
U
P
R
E
M
E

demands it

2020 - 2022 = civil war in europe

damn that sarcasm.. oh shit that Ivanka.

wtf I luv tråmph now

Didn't vote, m800, not registered.

He ain't doing shit that affects me, in fact I've seen a huge fucking spike of business between damn near everyone I know since he got in office, so I can't complain.

That Trump must be so smart to have his own 757 while being bankrupt.

Good thing we such a leader in this challenging fiscal environment.

please tell me how hes doing good, you delusional cunt.

>jobs,the economy
.... are noticably improved.
But then i live in a city with other people so, ya know, society man. Like, whaddyagonnado, ya know.

>somehow thinks posting victim of child molestation is winning an argument.

Reverse is true for me. I have my finger on the pulse of most of southern Michigan, and people are playing it really safe right now because the Orange Orangutan is so volitile and uninformed

lolwut

Are you so thick headed that you just miss the point of all this. Keep marching around waving his banner out of spite. Hes not on your side.

he will be dead by then

Fun Fact: Less then 3 months out of office Barack Obama made around 5 million dollars giving speeches to wall street hedge funds. That's on top of the 65 million dollar book deal he got.

Shits getting heated so I'm just gonna drop this here, everyone chill out.

I hate when people say this. Your mom and pop store hasnt gotten a massive spike in business just because he was elected. That would imply that tons of consumers suddenly spawned in and started buying shit. Or is it morelikely that its spring/summer where everyone is on vacation.

Right wingers have no principles.

Trump sent extra 1500 groups into Afghanistan and none of them even cares about it even though during the campaign they pretended to be non-interventionists

>somebody disagrees with my opinion
>must be an autistic feminist

*extra 1500 troops

That Trump really connects with middle America despite being from New York. He must be really smart.

Last time a president fired an FBI director was Bill Clinton firing Sessions. No, not *that* Sessions.

that's certainly relevant to the topic at hand. I mean I don't see how, or why it bothers you, but It's clearly relevant.

hihi

President Obama said Afghanistan is the good war. Especially now that ISIS has taken parts of the country.

You're point being? Presidents have always accepted tons of money after finishing their terms. Reagan did it, no one cared. Trump will probably accept 10x as much, no one will care.
Presidents do several times more work than a human should realistically be doing, they deserve it.

....but not while being investigated by said director.

Clinton was impeached by an independent investigator who testified that Bill had to have lied on the stand. which he did. and the republicans fucked up the trial so hard that everyone was cool with him after that. His vice even won the popular vote. The last two republican regimes have come to power through gerrymandering and voter discrimination policies.

Cont'd
But I guess Obama did a thing, so let's compain.
I mean it's not like he literally saved us from Great Depression 2.0, or anything.

>gerrymandering
>presidential elections

Nigga, you retarded.

All it took was his thumbs in his pockets to hide his stiffy. Poor, poor Melania...and Ivanka

Much better than any liberal cuck enabler president

"but muh *insert x thing here*" isn't an argument, dumbass.

That Trump must be really rich and charismatic to attract such a beautiful wife despite his micro penis.

Such an American success story.

Shame no one in his life loves him enough to tell him how to tie his tie correctly. Shame of a nation.

It is when you got literal left nazis hungry for power
Trump is much better than those, only sjw people are offended by him

Nice b8 m8

Despite his sartorial deficits, Trump managed to become the most powerful man in the world.

It is amazing how far we've come in getting beyond bigotry against the tie challenged.