Confession time Sup Forums, let's get em all out there

Confession time Sup Forums, let's get em all out there.

>be me
>9 years old
>grew up in rural alaska
>out for walk in woods with friend
> this was before parents were all paranoid about the outside world and kids did whatever the fuck
>climbing trees and shit
>parents were going through a divorce
>my dad was an abusive fuckhead
>friend starts making fun of me
>tells me my dad was right to abuse my mom
>probably just playing around but I'm all sorts of fucked up
>pisses me off
>we fight a little
>I stop and apologize
>not actually sorry
>a plan hatches in my head
>we climb up more trees
>finally find the tallest pine tree I've ever seen
>we climb
> I bet him he can't climb higher
> he starts
> I grip the tree and kick the branch he's standing on as hard as possible.
>it snaps and he goes tumbling down
> I casually climb down the the bottom
> his legs are twisted and broken, and he's choking on blood
> still alive
> I panic and put my hand over his mouth and nose
> he weakly fights back but doesn't last long
> stares into my eyes in shock
> I stand up and look over his broken body as I realize what I've done
>run home
>scream for my mom, tell her friend fell out of the tree and isn't moving
>this was before cell phones so she calls friends parents and tells them to come over right away, and then calls 911
>I lead my mom back to where the body is
> she starts sobbing and tries to wake him up
> I just realized I haven't cried this whole time or felt anything other than fear I'd get in trouble
> she sends me home
> questioned by the police as to what happened
> told them the scrapes I had gotten from our fight were from me scrambling down the tree to try and help him
> they assumed by my casual speech that I was just in shock
> he has a funeral
> I refuse to go
> everyone assumes I don't want to see him again
> really I just wanted to stay home and play with my toys

What fucked up shit have you done

When you drown your friend in their own blood.

You're fucked up brother

Nobody has any dark secrets to get off their chest?

I wish I had something but nothing really tops that one man.

I have a soul that is 67% black bile, vomit, and sewage waste

I hope to fuck this isn't real

Lol your a sociopath if you did it once a psychopath if you want to do it again. Congratulations.

Samefag. I once turned down a "friend" and ignore him just it made me feel god to end relationship. I also did it with a random guy who texted me, i quoted charles Manson, am nobody, and he never texted back
>Felt good.jpg

Holy shit. I think I know who your talking
About

Oh, fuck.

Might as well be

You're handicapped. Probably on the spectrum.

check em faggots

Never felt the urge to do it again, just kind of lost my mind. Still don't really feel guilt or anything else over it

Well there is a difference between a good joke and an insulting one. I probably would've done the same when I was that age. It's not like you intentionally killed him, just kicked a branch.

10 years old and my friend Matt comes over to play. He brought a game in his back pack he says we need to play the game in the woods. I lead him to a part of the woods nobody will find us like he asked.
He pulls magazines out of his backpack. they have naked men in all of them, my peener gets twitchy. Matt starts touching me and asks me to touch him. I feel good and I say I like to be naked in the woods. We get naked and I play with his peener while he licks mine. God that feels good so I do it to him. he starts grabbing my hair and forcing his dick into my mouth. I get confused but I feel him do it to me and understand. We spend all day naked and licking each other all over. I love just rubbing my stiff dick against him. He has me rub it on his butthole while he rubs his own dick. He keeps telling me to push my dick in but I don't know where. He finally shows me by pushing his finger in. My dick won't go, sorry. I push a finger in but it hurts a little so he says stop. We just hug for a long time, then he gets dressed and goes home. He never came over again.

Nigger what the fuck

What kind of toys did you have nigga?

>"My dick won't go, sorry"

This is legendary day i must say,well done. Never fucked a dude i know a fag that probably wants fuck talking about grinder and always talking how good looking anyway... ias to the most fucked thing ive ever done is persuading a mentally ill kid to go punch this giganiga so he starts beating the fuck out of him swing massive blows this tards face he was on the ground leaking while i stood astonished by what i had created from simply infuencing a weak mided individual to get a positive outcome for me.Sucked some nast black titties and eventually it led to me eating her out now i have infected my wife and am trying to use it as a way to cop out cas deep down im a quitter and a pussy i just pretend be slick but most see as a snake.

It's not gay if you don't cum.

I gave myself a stroke trying to read whatever you just said

I accidentally grabbed a girls ass while waiting in line for something. There were these barred fence kind of things that went around and I tried to grab a bar but instead I full on grabbed her ass and squeezed. I realized what I did and went over somewhere else before she looked back. Her ass was really soft and squishy.

Only a true fag woukd know the force is strong in this one

Good an hero or gtfo reread it faggot try again .

Alaska doesn't have a very big population bud
Luckily for you I have some friends in Law enforcement there

Maybe just on a hunch we look into any similar accidents, can't be to many kids falling out of trees and dying

GL faggot I moved years ago

>....
>okay

even a kid shouldn't be stupid enough to not understand that the friend would fall. seems pretty fucking intentional

I can understand what you're trying to say, but it's written like english isn't your first language and you're barely literate

It was intentional? i wanted to make him fall out of a tree. Wasn't really trying to kill him, just hurt him badly. When I saw how bad he was, I got scared and killed him.

and now you confess it years later, while i report it back to local authorities who'll track you down and prosecute you for murder

I don't even live in America anymore, but good luck. From what I know of Alaskan authorities, they're really not gonna give much of a shit

Why are people on Sup Forums such pussies all of a sudden, I'm still a newfag but not even a few months ago would I see people complaining about shit like this, is it just fucking me?

I dont care user I hope you kill again next time someone makes fun of you

Nah he's just trying to be edgy and dark thinking he can use an anonymous post as legal evidence that I did something malicious when I'm not even in the fucking country anymore and it was so long ago that nobody's really gonna give a shit.
10/10 ow the edge

Whsn I was about 10 I was sleeping over my friends' house, these two brothers, and there younger sister, maybe 6, comes into their room as we are ready to go to bed. she is just in some panties that have some loose lace on the butt and she thinks that it funny shaking her butt in front of her brothers and friend. Of course I'm diamonds from this, tell bros to have her do it again, they do, I say I'm going to chase after her to her room. I do, close her door alone in her room I stand in front of her start to grab her but kiss her naked chest/ nipples, she is scared doesn't do anything. I touch her vagina though under wear I take off my pants rub dick against her ass and Keep basically molesting her for a while, never take off her panties, until one of her bros finally knocks on door after awhile, I worried all night about what was going to happen in the morning, thought I would get in big trouble, she never said anything, I got off molesting her scott frer

>capped

I used to sleep over at a friend's house when I was about 16 pretty much exclusively because his younger sister of 14 gave amazing head and was totally into me. She's a lesbian now. Wasted talent
Her brother was retarded or something because he always wanted to play with figurines. At 16 it felt pretty juvinile to play along but i figured it was a small price to pay to be able to sneak into his sister's room at night for some fun

>grew up in rural Canada
>older brother is insane
>tormented me my whole life
>has pulled knives on me, cut me, burned me, sprayed windex in my eyes, beat me with his fists and multiple other things
>don't get me even started on what he did to our animals
>grew up believing I was a dead man walking and that some day he would follow through with killing me
>I'm 22 now
>survival mode up until now
>gotta live for the future and not the moment anymore
>have never even told my parents or girlfriend about this out of fear their perceptions about who I am would be shattered
>the isolation and being trapped with a person as mentally sick as my brother has taken its toll on me
>I am completely dead and hollow inside
>emotions I feel are more of inklings and nothing substantial
>I partook in the killing of small animals with my brother for sport
>I have nightmares almost every night where I am commiting either abuse, mass murder, or cannibalism
>am fairly certain that I lack empathy and that I only adhere to social structures and expectations to appease my parents and girlfriend plus knowing the risks of acting out my fantasies

I'm fucking crazy Sup Forums, just like my brother, he twisted me into something I once hated but have now myself become, strong willpower keeps me in check but deep down I know I am severely and irreversibly corrupted

What the fuck do I do?

Babbydick detected. It's a fucken joke mate. I thought the criteria was touching balls. And traps' penises aren't gay. Because gyno. Or something. Everybody is a fucking faggot. Post your soft dicks and gimme more no homo greentext stories

I feel the same way man. Didn't feel a thing from pushing that kid out of the tree. Everyone thinks I'm so polite and friendly when everything I am is just bits and pieces I've collected from everyone else's personalities that I've either met or seen on tv. Everything I do is to fit in so people don't notice how detached I am.

I say nightmares because it's what a person would consider them to be, to me when I butcher and eat someone in my dreams it seems normal, my brother and I are both severely sick in the head, he just has less will power than I do and therefore less self control

Oh fuck man were the same people, I can fake being normal better than my brother but I'm so fucking detached that my personality is entirely inconsistent and erratic as the norm, I just copy other people's personalities half the time instead of having my own

Holy shit Op your a cold blooded killer

pics or it didnt happen

I've been in plenty of relationships but they never last because I either get bored or start having fantasies of killing them and cut it off because I don't want to lose control of myself. I don't have that urge to protect other people, my only interest is self-preservation.
Sometimes I want really badly to think normally but I've just been through too much shit to actually function like anyone else.
I mean shit, it's so easy for me to lie and manipulate people. Everyone I've met just naturally listens to me. I feel like I could probably start a cult if I really wanted to, but the last thing I want is attention drawn to myself. I spend most of my down time at home alone distracting my mind with vidya because at least then I don't have to think. Shits fucked

>Grew up in Ohio
>Group of friends like 7 of us
>One kid, we'll call Timmy, is pretty much the rich kid of the group
>He's not rich, but he gets every console and game he wants, best bike, most everything
>Occasionally our group goes to McDonalds or Burger King together on our bikes
>McRib is out in our town and we want to try
>Timmy wants to go to KFC
>Everyone else wants McRib
>Me and bro about to ask our mom for some money to get McRib
>Timmy buds in and says for her not to worry that he'll pay for it
>He insists
>We're lower middle class and mom says if he ever needs anything just to ask
>Group goes to KFC, because me and bro wouldn't get anything to eat because Timmy is paying for our food
>Everyone pissed
>Hatch plan
>Timmy's dad is super fucking Christian
>Is basically Mike Pence when it comes to gays
>One kid gets his hands on a gay magazine
>Hide that shit in Timmy's room
>Forget about it after a few days
>Timmy is gone
>No one hears from Timmy for rest of summer
>School comes around
>Timmy's dad sent him off to some straight camp
>We never tell him we hid the magazine in his room
>Can't believe we did that over something so dumb
>We all went get McRibs the next week anyway

Is it bad that I have fantasies of killing people I know ? I wouldn't do it.

Are stories of being abused cool enough? Not in a qq sense just a description.

Dude I have fantasies of killing people all the time. Kicking that kid out of the tree is the only time I've ever actually acted on it. I've imagined some fucked up shit about almost everyone I've ever met.
As long as you don't act on it, you're good.

Confess, Sup Forumsrother, whatever it is

That was such a tease of a story and i'm sure he's fine and that was pretty lame of you. The lengths some men will go (that kid's dad) to chop dicks off is insane

Pull a knife on him. Show him whos boss

You obviously didn't read the whole story

Are you sure that the officer didn't just want tree fiddy?

Alright.

>Be me 7 maybe 8
>Live on farm mom 19 college
>Mom, Aunt x3, Grandpa, Grandma, & Uncle
>Uncle is said abuser
>Probably jealous of Grandpa being a dad to me and never him
>Anyhow starts simple: lifting me to a ceiling fan until it almost touches my face and I scream and cry for mercy
>Super hard dead arm punches
>Tripping/knocking wind out
>Thowing footballs so hard can't catch and nailing my face
>Progresses
>"Accidentally" knocked me into a frozen lake when fishing on dock (lucky gpa was there)
>Duct tape me mouth to toe and tosses me in empty trash can on trash day, luckily empty so I can wiggle it to fall then slowly get free due to sweat
>Finally chases me up a thin burch tree and tries to knock me from it with football but over 20ft so can't hit me and kill me in a fall
>Never snitched until he said my mom didn't love me
>Gpa boots him from the house over it
>Damn he'd probably have killed for the other shit
>Have issues like shit storytelling ability and stuff but don't qq, Sall good.

You sound like my brother, I'm a bit different, yes I am dead inside, I have no sympathy or empathy, but I have a sense of responsibility, and logical mind which tugs me in line, I have great grades in school and dream of becoming a surgeon, I love gore, I love everything about it, the shock and horror it creates in its victims, and the power it makes me feel, humans are garbage and I wish I could live for inflicting physical and emotional pain upon them, I'm so demented inside that I copy personalities because I feel like if other people got a glimpse at what I really am they would be terrified and out me so I mimic others as I do with most things to fit in, I also love cannibalism, I wish I could eat someone alive or a fresh raw corpse

How badly do I need a locking up Sup Forums?

Idk I don't like inflicting pain on other people so much as seeing pain getting inflicted on them. I laugh when I see people get hurt or die, and everyone always told me it was a nervous laughter but i don't feel nervous. I feel joy when I see someone skate down a flight of stairs and snap their back in half. When someone jumps off a building and splats on the ground. I don't feel nervous. I feel a sense of joy.
Shit man, if they lock you up they'd better lock me up too.

I'm so used to pretending to be normal that some days I am almost completely normal, but then I switch off "auto pilot" and fantasize, and I swirl into a delusional mess where all I can think about is killing

>Murder spree
>Go to jail
>Kill and eat inmates

Double the fun.

edgy

I love Sup Forums for all the rekt threads lol, I laugh at them heartily

That's fucked man. I had an uncle that used to live with us for a few years. Brain damaged, his intellect wasn't any better than a 5-year-Old's. he used to molest me all the time when I was 3-6 until my parents walked in on him and sent him to a "new home" which I know now means mental institution. That framed a lot of the fucked up ways I look at things now I think.

Fuck I call my "normal" self auto pilot too, I thought I was the only one.
I tried explaining myself to one of my exes once who was really into psychology and I ended up scaring the shit out of her. She broke up with me because she couldn't sleep in the same bed next to me.

You clearly know nothing about psychology or mental disorders to u fucking retard. Don't listen to him.

Wow you guys are a bunch of edge lords aren't ya? Don't worry it's just a teen phase.

My mom thinks a preschool I was may have had someone touching me. She was doing tummy raspberries and I said to do it to my wee wee which at like 3 isn't just kids say the darndest things.

Neighbor black kid that lived by us also force licked my dick and then tried to make me lick his. He was like 13 I was 8 and tbh that's why I hate black men, niggers though because their behavior.

Then at 9 gpa dad figure (didn't know he was bipolar no meds) gets into a fight with my mom slings her into a chair leave go to her friends. Find out he killed himself.

Truth, but I dislike saying this stuff because so many people use their childhood as a crutch and not a reason to do better. Victim mentality bugs me if they never once try to fix it and attention whore.

I'm dyslexic and have some trouble reading, but even after 5ish times i have read it, i still don't know wtf you're talking about

Hey, that's no coolio yo, we all come here for the fucked up shit.

>I guess not so bad for me, weird for little kid.

>was about 11 or so, still at age when sleepovers were a thing for boys.

>stayed overnite with a friend Chris, who had a little stepbrother who was about 7 I would guess. Chris' mother was the hottest mother at school, maybe 30, curvy and 1970's beautifule.

>So we are watching Planet of Apes on TV, and using a fold out couch bed for me, in Chris's bedroom. Little brother is sitting on top of bed.

>Chris is under covers at his bed, I am under cover of foldout couch bed, and little brother is in onesie, kinda under covers, but not quite, next to me.

>I am watching TV, but I see Chris nod to his stepbrother. Suddenly step brother grabs my dick and starts stroking. I sit up, and say "No". Kid stop and looks surprised I told him to stop.

>Chris says: "you didnt like that"?. I say, "No, lets watch TV"

>Years later, I realize Chris was probably molesting his steip brother all that time, but at 11 years old I really was too innocent to know about that kind of stuff happened in world.

>peener

This cracks my shit up. Some random Sup Forumstard running around Alaska reporting unsolved tree murders to every "local authority" he meets.

I am similar. You may have empathy but you need to try and exercise it so that you can release some of that pain and allow for emotional growth again. The emptiness is suppressed pain from our experiences.

Don't reproduce

Well that was over fast.

When I was 14 on the school bus I would get a hard on and show the girls by moving the leg of my shorts. My dick was pretty much the same size then as it is now (im 30, and I'd say Im just slightly above average) so they would usually laugh. Maybe some times make comments about it, but nothing crazy. I was one of the last stops. One day broke ass dirty looking girl just came over to my seat out of nowhere, and jerked me off for like 20 seconds, and then spit on my dick, and then just stopped... It was weird as fuck but awesome for young me haha... I also got my dick fondled with by an autistic girl under a church pew during a "lock in" ... My friends still joke about that one.