Ending it all tonight. It's been a good run Sup Forums but there's nothing left in this shit life for me

Ending it all tonight. It's been a good run Sup Forums but there's nothing left in this shit life for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rxlg25V0Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't do it
There are many beautiful things in life left for you to experience. here is one of them:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rxlg25V0Kw

Cmon bro, there's pussy to slay and good times to be had. Stick with it

K bye

OP if you want someone to talk to about what you are going through, i'm here to listen

Dude suicide is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem. just think about it. Some African would die to be you, so shown them you're better and not waste your life.

F

Move somewhere, try something new, if you have nothing to lose.

Create a new you. Kill the old, and start a new path. Death is final.

If you made up your mind, why are you attention seeking?

Live stream faggot

Don't do it, my guy.

rip all the people you would make smile

>been a good run
>killing yourself
:thinking:

Thats beta shit, user, we raised you better. Imagine all the things you can fearlessly do when you're suicidal. do whatever the fuck you want. do something you would otherwise be afraid to do. You have nothing to risk, worst comes to worst you just off yourself and poof, you're gone. the world is your oyster, user.

>poof

I'm so sick of these thread.

Either kill yourself or shut up about it. Enough with this attention seeking shit.

Oh and live stream it OP.

>sick of these threads
>replies
:thinking:

Instead, Plant a potato

Human life is worthless. Millions of human beings have died before 18 in horrible wars. I hope you've lived a life of compassion and of love. If there is a god, you've paid respect to all his creatures...If there is no god, you've paid respect to all things, because they deserve it. I would urge you not to do it, but if you cant, rest easy my friend.

Go in peace fellow user, I'm praying for ya

yeah it is a permanent solution, what are you trying to state ? is it a reason not to do it ?

I would advise you to not do it as there is so much more to experience in life. But if you really must do it, then good luck, and see you on the other side.

Just think about all the things you want to do in your life you haven't done, if there is still stuff you haven't accomplished, then don't fucking do it and go get shit done. If you're totally fine how your life has turned out and you feel as if your life has provided enough to the human race and whatever you've done is enough, then go ahead and do it. But if you think for one second that there's something else you want to do before you die, then cling on to that feeling and start living your life.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Just fap and you'll feel better

Id always be on the verge of suicide after depression faps

I am not legally condoning this, due to it being illegal, but have a Glaceon before you go.